Labour leader Keir Starmer publishes tax details

Started by Borchester, March 23, 2023, 05:30:35 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on March 24, 2023, 01:11:58 PM
Borchester you keep repeating the blatant lie I try and keep people out of work.  I do not and never have your continual lies are hurtful and nasty and are continual harassment. They are also legally actionable. It is up to you to realise just how very nasty you are being and also breaking the rules of the forum and the terms of service. You need to desist and apologise, but I suspect you really are too thick to understand the damage you are doing.

I may be thick Pappy, but am fully aware of the terrible retribution you are about to visit upon me. I await the letter from your lawyer :)

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on March 24, 2023, 01:04:50 PM

Fair enough Pappy. Feel free to see your legal eagle and take such action as you like

I am sure that you will be able to prove that everyone of my accusations has been false and that you will be awarded telephone numbers in damages.

:)
Borchester you keep repeating the blatant lie I try and keep people out of work.  I do not and never have your continual lies are hurtful and nasty and are continual harassment. They are also legally actionable. It is up to you to realise just how very nasty you are being and also breaking the rules of the forum and the terms of service. You need to desist and apologise, but I suspect you really are too thick to understand the damage you are doing.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borchester on March 23, 2023, 05:30:35 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65052473

o be honest, I am not overly impressed.

If a man intends to run UK Ltd, I rather hope that he can manage to pull in more than £180,000 a year. Sunak seems to be doing better at £1 millions plus, so if he can summon up the bottle to dump Berkeley, then maybe I will vote for him after all 
Well go on then post up your income and tax summary so we can see how (miserably) you compare 

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 23, 2023, 09:15:47 PM
To be honest Im not impressed either ,  the bloke who will likely have the job of appointing the next chancellor cant even appoint a decent accountant

Quite.

I don't have particularly high expectations of any politician, but is it too much to expect them to be at least half competent villains ?
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

If a man intends to run UK Ltd, I rather hope that he can manage to pull in more than £180,000 a year. Sunak seems to be doing better at £1 millions plus, so if he can summon up the bottle to dump Berkeley, then maybe I will vote for him after all 
To be honest Im not impressed either ,  the bloke who will likely have the job of appointing the next chancellor cant even appoint a decent accountant 

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on March 23, 2023, 06:45:03 PM
Borchester that is a blatant lie about me that you keep repeating it is not only offensive it is legally actionable.

Do not hesitate to take legal action.

In the meanwhile I will ask Nick to make all your posts available

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on March 23, 2023, 06:06:01 PM
Sounds the sort of thing that would appeal to you Pappy.

After all, you spent most of your time on this site bragging how you kept folk out of work and on the dole. :)
Borchester that is a blatant lie about me that you keep repeating it is not only offensive it is legally actionable.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on March 23, 2023, 05:35:49 PM
Have you bothered to check where his income comes from. It does not involve work.

Sounds the sort of thing that would appeal to you Pappy.

After all, you spent most of your time on this site bragging how you kept folk out of work and on the dole. :)

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Sunak seems to be doing better at £1 millions plus, 
Have you bothered to check where his income comes from. It does not involve work.

Borchester

Algerie Francais !