Starmer on Sunak attack ads: No apology

Started by Borchester, April 14, 2023, 05:05:24 PM

« previous - next »

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borchester on April 14, 2023, 10:16:48 PM
It might work, but I have yet to meet anyone (other than the usual suspects who aren't going vote Tory anyway) who is that bothered. Bear in mind that those who can already have their wives down as secretaries, register their homes as office space and claim for their girlfriends as business expenses.

But we shall see.
Yes we'll see but she really did get away with taking the piss with that non dom status and a lot of those ' aren't going vote Tory anyway' did vote Tory in 2019 but as your polls thread shows aren't planning to now.

But 18 months, maybe more to go.  A lot of spilt milk to flow under that bridge yet.

Borchester

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on April 14, 2023, 07:11:06 PM
That tax fiddling by Mrs Sunak is electoral gold dust to Labour. 'While you were paying taxes, he was making sure his wife wasn't'

It might work, but I have yet to meet anyone (other than the usual suspects who aren't going vote Tory anyway) who is that bothered. Bear in mind that those who can already have their wives down as secretaries, register their homes as office space and claim for their girlfriends as business expenses.

But we shall see.

Algerie Francais !

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borchester on April 14, 2023, 05:49:23 PM
Probably explains why the Tory vote is rising. Seeing that I reckon that most of the electorate would think, sounds good Rishi, what is the loophole?
That tax fiddling by Mrs Sunak is electoral gold dust to Labour.  'While you were paying taxes, he was making sure his wife wasn't'

Borchester

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on April 14, 2023, 05:22:24 PM
Probably thinking of this one

Probably explains why the Tory vote is rising. Seeing that I reckon that most of the electorate would think, sounds good Rishi, what is the loophole?

Algerie Francais !

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borchester on April 14, 2023, 05:05:24 PM

www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-65253883

Actually, I have not seen any ads attacking the Prime Minister's wife, but it is always nice to see Sir Stodge getting a kick in the balls :)
Probably thinking of this one

Borchester

www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-65253883

Actually, I have not seen any ads attacking the Prime Minister's wife, but it is always nice to see Sir Stodge getting a kick in the balls :)
Algerie Francais !