Bring Back Boris?

Started by patman post, May 05, 2023, 12:24:03 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 15, 2023, 06:19:58 PM
Well instead of weaseling around, position this evidence that they so said.
Post #96, that's three of us as Borky liked it. Do you suggest we're all lying?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on May 15, 2023, 04:48:43 PM
You're not listening, they said they were happy for a short term hit, not expecting one.
Well instead of weaseling around, position this evidence that they so said.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on May 15, 2023, 04:48:43 PM
You're not listening, they said they were happy for a short term hit, not expecting one.
I think we were all expecting a downturn with a change of  head office regardless of how well WA talks went .

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 15, 2023, 03:08:32 PM
Now all you have to do is actually address the relevant point instead of trying to weasel you way out of it with false points.

Show us where said leavers told people before the referendum that leaving would be a problem for the country in the short term.

I'm sure you understand that question but that very much you also understand that they didn't, that millions were conned into voting for your emotional project that's turned out to be the very problem loaded fiasco you full well knew it would be.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on May 15, 2023, 10:45:05 AM
Again: leavers on here said they wanted out of the UK long before Cameron ever suggested a referendum.
Now all you have to do is actually address the relevant point instead of trying to weasel you way out of it with false points.

Show us where said leavers told people before the referendum that leaving would be a problem for the country in the short term.

I'm sure you understand that question but that very much you also understand that they didn't, that millions were conned into voting for your emotional project that's turned out to be the very problem loaded fiasco you full well knew it would be.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on May 15, 2023, 12:45:56 PM
So you don't want to account for your contradiction?
The one you've imagined?  No, that's your mistake now just grow up and accept it

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on May 15, 2023, 10:45:05 AM
Again: leavers on here said they wanted out of the UK long before Cameron ever suggested a referendum.
Leavers on here said they wanted out of the EU before Cameron was  introduced to pork .

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 15, 2023, 08:20:08 AM
Not at all by me

Your leaver leads were the ones conning millions with dishonest statements and carefully not telling them what they now wish to pretend they'd said all along.

Now run along and see if you can find any leaver telling the public before the vote that 'it would be tough for a while'

Won't hold my breath.

So you don't want to account for your contradiction?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 15, 2023, 07:43:32 AM
You do know you can get treatment for paranoia don't you.

What an absurd rant

Well thanks.  Sadly, I don't think you can get treatment for gullibility.  Don't worry.  If someone tells you "I'm from the government, and I'm here to help," just do whatever they say.  That went well for the Jews on those trains.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Not at all by me

Your leaver leads were the ones conning millions with dishonest statements and carefully not telling them what they now wish to pretend they'd said all along.

Now run along and see if you can find any leaver telling the public before the vote that 'it would be tough for a while'

Won't hold my breath.

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 14, 2023, 07:22:42 PM
So in short you didn't say anything like that pre referendum did you.  Couldn't spoil conning all those voters

And I plain don't believe you were inactive on the internet pre referendum day

Think you must be hard of reading: I said WE, and plenty of people on here have consistently stated they were prepared to take a short term hit.

Correct, I wasn't inactive, I said I wasn't on this forum. The forums I was on are long since dead.

papasmurf

Not at all by me

Won't hold my breath.
"A while" looks like turning into decades.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on May 14, 2023, 11:20:51 PM
Now that's plain dishonest.  You accepted that people "may have expected so", referring to a short term hit, then you contradict yourself with "all you leavers said that was lies."
Not at all by me

Won't hold my breath.

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 15, 2023, 07:43:32 AM

What an absurd rant
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on May 15, 2023, 07:41:47 AM
It was the Mafia who would go to shops and ask for protection money, just in case someone smashed up the shop.  And if you refused to pay, then your shop gets mysteriously smashed up.  Do you see how that works?  If your own politicians are telling you how important it is to be in the EU, for your own legal protections, but they have already made legislation which abuses your freedoms, then your politicians are doing exactly what the Mafia did.  The benefits of Brexit are, you should never comply with the Mafia, because it will never end.  May I remind you, European legislation was supposed to protect our right to assemble and protest.  And yet, in 2020/2021, the politicians said we must not, and the police enforced it.  We were not actually protected, even when legislation said we were.  Do you see, if you cannot rely on your own politicians to protect you, don't imagine foreign politicians can.  That's just plain gullible ignorance.  And that's not mentioning my post about the Nazi founding father of the EU.

What an absurd rant