Boris Johnson tells Sky News new allegations of lockdown rule breaking are 'total nonsense'

Started by SKY News, May 30, 2023, 01:04:45 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 31, 2023, 12:24:58 PM
You certainly did post evidence this time, 3 sources.  Nick even admitted they were about people 'denying things' which is evidence to support that Boris and his erstwhile colleagues are trying to deny evidence of lockdown breaches has been unreasonably withheld
Precisely. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on May 31, 2023, 11:15:58 AM
Yes I have Nick, you need to go to Specsavers. (Your ignorance is making come out with nasty personal insults yet again.)
You certainly did post evidence this time, 3 sources.  Nick even admitted they were about people 'denying things' which is evidence to support that Boris and his erstwhile colleagues are trying to deny evidence of lockdown breaches has been unreasonably withheld

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on May 31, 2023, 10:56:41 AM
You are a liar and a worm, you have not posted any evidence.
Yes I have Nick, you need to go to Specsavers. (Your ignorance is making come out with nasty personal insults yet again.)

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on May 31, 2023, 08:36:03 AM
[highlight]Nick I posted several links.[/highlight] It has also been wall to wall news. Refusal to give requested material or denying it exists IS evidence.
You are a liar and a worm, you have not posted any evidence.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on May 30, 2023, 07:57:56 PM
Who says there is any evidence? You said you knew the evidence which is lies 🤥.
Nick I posted several links. It has also been wall to wall news. Refusal to give requested material or denying it exists IS evidence.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on May 30, 2023, 07:29:25 PM
Nick Number 10 is trying to hide the evidence, with it looking like it is going to take court action to force them provide it. (Do keep up.)
Who says there is any evidence? You said you knew the evidence which is lies 🤥. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on May 30, 2023, 07:25:47 PM
But you have the evidence then? No you don't, you're talking bollocks as usual.
Nick Number 10 is trying to hide the evidence, with it looking like it is going to take court action to force them provide it. (Do keep up.)

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on May 30, 2023, 07:24:07 PM
Nick I know what evidence is, it is what 10 Downing Street is trying to hide, (after taking lessons from the DWP.)
But you have the evidence then? No you don't, you're talking bollocks as usual. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on May 30, 2023, 07:22:59 PM
Think you need to look in the dictionary under evidence.

Articles where people deny things isn't evidence.
Nick I know what evidence is, it is what 10 Downing Street is trying to hide, (after taking lessons from the DWP.)

papasmurf

Quote from: BeElBeeBub on May 30, 2023, 06:23:27 PM
If Johnson has he can easily sort this by handing over the diaries and messages..

Pretty sure they could organise a senior.judge or KC to go through them and redact any obviously spurious messages and entries ("hey Carrie don't forget my piles cream" etc)
Does no-one on this forum watch any TV news bulletins?

No 10 denies cover-up over Boris Johnson Covid WhatsApps - BBC News

COVID inquiry: Rishi Sunak accused of being 'slippery' over order to hand over Boris Johnson WhatsApp messages | Politics News | Sky News

'Cover-up': Sunak under pressure over Johnson's 'missing' WhatsApp messages | ITV News

BeElBeeBub

Quote from: Nick on May 30, 2023, 05:19:58 PM
Have you evidence to the contrary?

If Johnson has he can easily sort this by handing over the diaries and messages..

Pretty sure they could organise a senior.judge or KC to go through them and redact any obviously spurious messages and entries ("hey Carrie don't forget my piles cream" etc)

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on May 30, 2023, 05:19:58 PM
Have you evidence to the contrary?
Nick, you really are joking. Number 10 doing a DWP and trying to hide evidence.

Nick

papasmurf