House prices fall at fastest pace in nearly 14 years

Started by Borchester, June 01, 2023, 05:10:21 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 03, 2023, 11:35:12 AM
So by that hook we can assume everyone in Helston is a liar then.
Not everyone in Helston is a Tory.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on June 02, 2023, 11:44:06 PM
behold Nick aka the sad cheerleader of I'm Alright Jackism
What's your point? If it's supposed to be an insult think again.

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on June 02, 2023, 11:42:53 PM
No you posted that the state pension was paid for.  Clearly you can't have been referring to your so you must have been talking about the wider recipients that as I demonstrated mostly do not pay for their state pensions
I said pension is deferred wages, and it was quite clear I was referring to my self, as I was responding to PS's statement that I'd had some kind of benefits. Only the bone idle bastards that claim benefits from cradle to grave get free pension.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on June 02, 2023, 12:14:35 PM
One of my friends was assaulted by some ignoramus accusing of him being a layabout bum because he was always walking his dog during daylight hours.  Was it you by any chance?  My friend worked nights.
No it wasn't ,I like dogs ,well most of them , 

papasmurf

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on June 02, 2023, 10:10:52 PM
I look after myself and my family, everyone else can do the same. If they don't want to put in the same effort I do then though, they get the rewards of nothing.
behold Nick aka the sad cheerleader of I'm Alright Jackism

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on June 02, 2023, 10:06:46 PM
I've got over 10 years until I can draw the state pension, the rest of your statement is bollox and doesn't make sense.
No you posted that the state pension was paid for.  Clearly you can't have been referring to your so you must have been talking about the wider recipients that as I demonstrated mostly do not pay for their state pensions

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 02, 2023, 12:59:16 PM
I get the impression you don't care about anyone but yourself.
I look after myself and my family, everyone else can do the same. If they don't want to put in the same effort I do then though, they get the rewards of nothing. 

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on June 02, 2023, 06:26:43 PM
You referred to state pension - are you drawing yours?  If not you widened the issue beyond yourself
I've got over 10 years until I can draw the state pension, the rest of your statement is bollox and doesn't make sense. 

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on June 02, 2023, 12:54:40 PM
Again you've twisted the conversation to being about the average, I'm talking about me, and I've never had a penny. Don't care about Mr Average.
You referred to state pension - are you drawing yours?  If not you widened the issue beyond yourself

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 02, 2023, 12:54:40 PM
Again you've twisted the conversation to being about the average, I'm talking about me, and I've never had a penny. Don't care about Mr Average.
I get the impression you don't care about anyone but yourself.

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on June 02, 2023, 12:09:26 PM
State pension at best only half funded by the contributions, NHS similar. 

Average annual wages in UK are £33,384 paying £6,659 in NI and tax for those economically active ie ~£3.3k average for every man, woman and child but gov spend this tax year on pensions, health, education and defence is £570B ie ~£8.5k average for same man, woman and child. 

The average person is getting back far more than they are putting in.

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on June 02, 2023, 12:14:35 PM
One of my friends was assaulted by some ignoramus accusing of him being a layabout bum because he was always walking his dog during daylight hours.  Was it you by any chance?  My friend worked nights.
That happens more often than people think. A long term hostile anti-claimant witch hunt propaganda campaign by the government, the DWP, agents of the DWP, the media/press causes such verbal and all to often physical abuse as well.
The  anti claimant bollocks by ill informed idiots shows how successful the lies and propaganda are.
The majority of people who report a benefit fraud are wrong and/or malicious:-

reply 39323.pdf (whatdotheyknow.com)

I can confirm that the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) does hold the information that 

you have requested. 

The percentage of allegations of disability benefit fraud investigated that proved to be non-
fraudulent in 2017 – 2018 was 89%*. 

The percentage of allegations of disability benefit investigated that proved to be non-fraudulent 
in 2018 – 2019 was 89%*. 

These are national figures and represent the percentage of allegations received from the 
members of the public where ESA and / or PIP were in payment during the requested time 
frame.  

All allegations of fraud received are checked to see if the allegation can be substantiated. In 
cases where there is no evidence of wrong doing, the referral will be closed at the earliest 
possible stage.  

Not all allegations will be dealt with by a fraud investigator. Some referrals will be directed to 
our Compliance Teams who conduct reviews of customer's benefit claims and make any 
necessary corrections. Duplicate referrals will also be removed as soon as they are identified.   

*The offences collated within our data contain both disability and non-disability related 
offences. 

*These figures have been rounded to the nearest 1%.  

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 02, 2023, 06:22:22 AM
 . . .There is absolutely no excuse to be unemployed in London and there is no excuse to live like a bum , I can only comment how I see it .
By the way are you offended yourself or are you being highly offended on somebody elses behalf ?
Little excuse if you are in good health and one of the 50% on or above median IQ and not a single parent.

But then so so many do not meet those criteria do they so a % them are unemployable on NMW.  Cue another post implying the exception is the rule?