Labour MP accuses party of 'gaslighting' her after criticising handling of sexual misconduct claims

Started by SKY News, June 08, 2023, 01:00:08 AM

« previous - next »

patman post

Frankly, I am not sure about these type of accusations. There have been some horrendous cases of sexual abuse in many organisations, and at all levels. It has to be admitted that this has only recently been taken seriously by other than the victims. But because this publicity is so new, I wonder if some of those making allegations aren't making too much of their, and other people's experiences.

Girls and women are undoubtedly the most vulnerable. But men too can be put under pressure by women bosses and clients. I don't know how prevalent this is, but from my own past personal experiences allied to work, I know this happens...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

SKY News

Labour MP accuses party of 'gaslighting' her after criticising handling of sexual misconduct claims

A Labour MP has accused her own party of "gaslighting" her after she criticised its handling of sexual misconduct allegations.

Source: Labour MP accuses party of 'gaslighting' her after criticising handling of sexual misconduct claims