200 companies named for not paying staff minimum wage

Started by papasmurf, June 22, 2023, 07:00:22 AM

« previous - next »

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on June 25, 2023, 11:51:04 AM
France still has a higher unemployment rate than the UK. As said, six of one and half a dozen of the other. You long to be an EU citizen and worship at the feet of the Whore of Brussels and a lot of us will be happy to see you go and how bad is that ?
You forgot the warning about being careful the door doesn't hit me on the backside on the way out...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

Quote from: patman post on June 25, 2023, 01:57:43 PM
Try reading it again — I can only give the link, I can't understand it for you...
I read it and stand by my findings. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

patman post

Quote from: Nick on June 25, 2023, 10:45:47 AM
There is nothing in the link showing anything that we don't see in the U.K.  It's written by an American from a perspective of the USA. It also has nothing to do with salary or the fact that Smurfs link is out of date. 
Try reading it again — I can only give the link, I can't understand it for you...

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on June 25, 2023, 07:57:46 AM
But unemployment pay is on average higher than in the UK as it is based on a percentage of the claimant's pay and has fewer petty restriction about its maintenance — eg, regular two-weekly face-to-face interviews aren't required.

Also average time out of employment is less because of the contentious practice by all administrations of trying to keep a pool of labour ready to fill requirements. Trade unions dislike this, but have not suggested better alternatives to distributing available employment.

Employment/unemployment rates are constantly variable, whereas higher and additional allowances and benefits have been available in France for as long as I've been interested...

France still has a higher unemployment rate than the UK. As said, six of one and half a dozen of the other. You long to be an EU citizen and worship at the feet of the Whore of Brussels and a lot of us will be happy to see you go and how bad is that ?
Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: patman post on June 24, 2023, 05:09:35 PM
Have a read of the following — taxes may be higher but the package of employment perks and state benefits exceed what's available in the UK...

https://snippetsofparis.com/benefits-france/
There is nothing in the link showing anything that we don't see in the U.K.  It's written by an American from a perspective of the USA. It also has nothing to do with salary or the fact that Smurfs link is out of date.  

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on June 24, 2023, 10:19:01 PM
And French unemployment is nearly twice that of the UK.

Six of one and half a dozen of the other.
But unemployment pay is on average higher than in the UK as it is based on a percentage of the claimant's pay and has fewer petty restriction about its maintenance — eg, regular two-weekly face-to-face interviews aren't required.

Also average time out of employment is less because of the contentious practice by all administrations of trying to keep a pool of labour ready to fill requirements. Trade unions dislike this, but have not suggested better alternatives to distributing available employment.

Employment/unemployment rates are constantly variable, whereas higher and additional allowances and benefits have been available in France for as long as I've been interested...

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on June 24, 2023, 05:09:35 PM
Have a read of the following — taxes may be higher but the package of employment perks and state benefits exceed what's available in the UK...

And French unemployment is nearly twice that of the UK.

Six of one and half a dozen of the other.
Algerie Francais !

patman post

Quote from: Nick on June 22, 2023, 04:06:22 PM
It is not up to date, I've shown you that already but you never accept you're wrong.
You we're the one that brought France into it so don't accuse me of being off topic.
And just to prove you're wrong I'll post it again. Do you see the bit that says it was increased on 1st of May, that's after 1st Jan in your link, so yes, you're not up to date.

Have a read of the following — taxes may be higher but the package of employment perks and state benefits exceed what's available in the UK...

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on June 23, 2023, 09:41:47 PM
Well, it is good that Pappy is prepared to fettle folk who insult his wife, but I thought that Mrs P was motorcycle racing in the Shetlands ?
This has nothing to do with his wife as he thinks, it's about his lying on a regular basis. I got another abuse laden email off him today, he seems detached from reality. 

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on June 22, 2023, 07:39:45 PM
Unfortunately he can't respond Borky as he is on 100% warning and involved in a massive police and media case cause someone laughed at his missus.
He's like Walter Mitty on speed !!

Well, it is good that Pappy is prepared to fettle folk who insult his wife, but I thought that Mrs P was motorcycle racing in the Shetlands ?
Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on June 22, 2023, 05:40:00 PM
So how much were they getting on the dole Pappy ?
Unfortunately he can't respond Borky as he is on 100% warning and involved in a massive police and media case cause someone laughed at his missus. 
He's like Walter Mitty on speed !!

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 22, 2023, 04:40:11 PM
Nick I posted that link as well. 

Is there ANY effing chance at all that you will comment on the subject of the thread. I am on a VERY short fuse at the moment sorting out one way or another some very nasty people who have seriously upset my wife. (Police and national press on the case.) I really do not have time to waste on a pillock like you.
Well I'll give you time, no posting for you.
You are lying again and name calling, you have not posted that link.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 22, 2023, 04:06:22 PM
It is not up to date, I've shown you that already but you never accept you're wrong.
You we're the one that brought France into it so don't accuse me of being off topic.
And just to prove you're wrong I'll post it again. Do you see the bit that says it was increased on 1st of May, that's after 1st Jan in your link, so yes, you're not up to date.

Nick I posted that link as well.  

Is there ANY effing chance at all that you will comment on the subject of the thread. I am on a VERY short fuse at the moment sorting out one way or another some very nasty people who have seriously upset my wife. (Police and national press on the case.) I really do not have time to waste on a pillock like you.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe