The Earth is 5% greener now than it was 20 years ago

Started by Borchester, July 21, 2023, 03:46:24 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: BeElBeeBub on July 22, 2023, 12:12:50 PM
The increase in green foliage is a good thing and primarily down to India and China implementing aggressive reforestation projects over the last 2.decades.

These projects were put in place because of environmental concerns. The same concerns that people seek to paint as overblown because of the results of the projects.

This is like saying we don't need to worry about increasing rain fall as roof leaks have reduced by 5% but not mentioning the fall in leaks is because they are being fixed by people worried about the rain fall
Still waiting for the science to prove AGW. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

BeElBeeBub

The increase in green foliage is a good thing and primarily down to India and China implementing aggressive reforestation projects over the last 2.decades.

These projects were put in place because of environmental concerns. The same concerns that people seek to paint as overblown because of the results of the projects.

This is like saying we don't need to worry about increasing rain fall as roof leaks have reduced by 5% but not mentioning the fall in leaks is because they are being fixed by people worried about the rain fall

Borchester

https://www.warpnews.org/human-progress/nasa-the-earth-is-greener-now-than-it-was-20-years-ago/

I dare say that the Greta Glumbergs of the world will squeal that it is the wrong colour green, but I am impressed :)
Algerie Francais !