Main Menu

A level Results

Started by Borchester, August 18, 2023, 01:47:22 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 20, 2023, 03:49:07 PM
It is NOT a case of it annoys me the lies he tells about me are not only bullying, and harassment, the repeated lies about me are legally actionable. (If both or you don't realise that with all the recent court cases you really are not keeping up with current affairs and laws going through parliament.)

Harassment and defamation on the internet (internetlawcentre.co.uk)
You just don't know when to stop do you?

******** Admin Notice ********

I am not wasting anymore time wiping your arse, stop with your childish crap or spend a week in the pokey, your choice. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 20, 2023, 02:56:19 PM
Borchester pokes you cause he knows it annoys you, the sooner you wise up to that the less he will do it. I don't attack you, I hold you to account for your childish method of posting and lack of debating, you just call people names and tell them they're stupid. You can either accept people have differing views, debate with them or bugger off.
It is NOT a case of it annoys me the lies he tells about me are not only bullying, and harassment, the repeated lies about me are legally actionable. (If both or you don't realise that with all the recent court cases you really are not keeping up with current affairs and laws going through parliament.)

Harassment and defamation on the internet (internetlawcentre.co.uk)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 20, 2023, 09:15:16 AM
Nick you and Borchester attack me EVERY time I post.  You express nasty opinions that have nothing to back them up and your total ignorance of current affairs and the dire state of the nation never ceases to amaze me.
Borchester pokes you cause he knows it annoys you, the sooner you wise up to that the less he will do it. I don't attack you, I hold you to account for your childish method of posting and lack of debating, you just call people names and tell them they're stupid. You can either accept people have differing views, debate with them or bugger off. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 19, 2023, 04:49:28 PM
Your last 10 posts.

#1.  Accusing me of being a troll and a Neo Nazi
#2.  You rudely say my opinion ions are wrong.
#3.  Your usual insult
#4.  Another statement with nothing to back it up.
#5.  Calling people on the forum pig ignorant again.
#6.  Something resembling a reasonable post.
#7.  Name calling again, Borchester owns yiu every time.
#8.  Another childish retort when asked to stop making childish posts. Also name calling.
#9.  Another statement with nothing to back it up.
#10.Yet again a sweeping statement that is totally made up with no foundation.

Nick you and Borchester attack me EVERY time I post.  You express nasty opinions that have nothing to back them up and your total ignorance of current affairs and the dire state of the nation never ceases to amaze me.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 19, 2023, 02:42:06 PM
I am sick of your constant abuse when you make trolling and or neo Nazi comments.

Your last 10 posts. 

#1.  Accusing me of being a troll and a Neo Nazi
#2.  You rudely say my opinion ions are wrong. 
#3.  Your usual insult
#4.  Another statement with nothing to back it up. 
#5.  Calling people on the forum pig ignorant again. 
#6.  Something resembling a reasonable post. 
#7.  Name calling again, Borchester owns yiu every time. 
#8.  Another childish retort when asked to stop making childish posts. Also name calling. 
#9.  Another statement with nothing to back it up. 
#10.Yet again a sweeping statement that is totally made up with no foundation. 

So out of 10 posts, you managed one that was reasonable, the rest were either school boy level or calling people names. It's simple, if you don't like someone's opinion, you question it with a reasonably formed opinion of your own. If you don't agree with someone's data, you provide a reliable alternative data source. What you don't do is call people pig ignorant or such. 
This applies to everyone, not just you. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 19, 2023, 01:18:51 PM
Either stop your childish posts or you will be getting a warning. I am sick of your 15 year old boy attitude.
I am sick of your constant abuse when you make trolling and or neo Nazi comments.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 19, 2023, 11:54:44 AM
The problem with you Nick is your opinions have nothing to back them up, which is why they are mainly wrong.
Either stop your childish posts or you will be getting a warning. I am sick of your 15 year old boy attitude. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 19, 2023, 11:19:39 AM
The only pig ignorance is your ability to not ever accept you're wrong, and the fact people have a different opinion.

The problem with you Nick is your opinions have nothing to back them up, which is why they are mainly wrong.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 19, 2023, 07:51:50 AM
Borchester stop the personal attacks, very few people from a poor background even considered going to university back in the 1960s.

Then apprenticeships were readily available and that is what I did. (For you information I have always been an avid reader from an early age and I still am. I have also studied and continue to study a wide range of subjects.) That is why the pig ignorance of some people on this forum angers me so much.
The only pig ignorance is your ability to not ever accept you're wrong, and the fact people have a different opinion. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on August 18, 2023, 09:37:40 PM
Plus, in Pappy's day there were grants and the tuition fees were paid. All he had to do was to crack a book and study a bit. Sadly, he chose not too.
Borchester stop the personal attacks, very few people from a poor background even considered going to university back in the 1960s.

Then apprenticeships were readily available and that is what I did. (For you information I have always been an avid reader from an early age and I still am. I have also studied and continue to study a wide range of subjects.) That is why the pig ignorance of some people on this forum angers me so much.

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on August 18, 2023, 09:37:40 PM
Plus, in Pappy's day there were grants and the tuition fees were paid. All he had to do was to crack a book and study a bit. Sadly, he chose not too.
Before tuition fees, Oxbridge had dropped out of the top 10 universities in the world, they are now both back in the top 3. 

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on August 18, 2023, 07:44:19 PM
Absolute rubbish, interest rates are sod all, and more people are going to Uni than ever. My son-in-law had his student loan paid off by the age of 31. Usual defeatist attitude. Most people don't ever pay it back, same attitude I encountered where people wouldn't work overtime cause it put them into the 40% bracket.

Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 18, 2023, 05:20:52 PM
Rubbish, it the usurious interest rates being charged for student loans discouraging people from poor backgrounds going to Uni.

Repaying your student loan: How much you repay - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Absolute rubbish, interest rates are sod all, and more people are going to Uni than ever. My son-in-law had his student loan paid off by the age of 31. Usual defeatist attitude. Most people don't ever pay it back, same attitude I encountered where people wouldn't work overtime cause it put them into the 40% bracket. 

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on August 18, 2023, 05:20:52 PM
Rubbish, it the usurious interest rates being charged for student loans discouraging people from poor backgrounds going to Uni.

Repaying your student loan: How much you repay - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
When I say to my son  why he hasn't got a better paid job he says ''feck that dad , if I earn any more I will have to pay them back''  .Im glad his education wasn't completly wasted ;)

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on August 18, 2023, 06:19:25 PM
Thank God for that. All the other posters have been saying that you never went to Uni because you were a thicko who never manages the reading and writing, but I said no, everyone was desperate to see the back of you and had a whip round to send you on your way.

But you got lost. :)
Those are disgusting lies about me. Hardly anyone went to Uni back in the 1960s. You really are  very nasty bastard.