Who is Grant Shapps? The new defence secretary whose appointment has ruffled feathers

Started by SKY News, September 01, 2023, 01:05:51 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on September 02, 2023, 10:26:29 PM
Or, to be honest, any friends :)
Borchester yet another lie about me. I suspect I have a lot more friends than a bitter and twisted lying bully like you.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on September 02, 2023, 09:52:44 AM
Borchester STOP LYING ABOUT me, yet another repeated lie by you for the file. I DO NOT HAVE ANY LAYABOUT FRIENDS.

Or, to be honest, any friends :)

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on September 01, 2023, 08:09:12 PM
Britain's defence policy is largely about getting  the Yanks to do the fighting and keeping money out of the pay packets of the troops and using it to buy the votes of Pappy's layabout friends. Shapps has a bit of form and looks the sort of bloke who can manage both
Borchester STOP LYING ABOUT me, yet another repeated lie by you for the file. I DO NOT HAVE ANY LAYABOUT FRIENDS. 

Borchester

Britain's defence policy is largely about getting  the Yanks to do the fighting and keeping money out of the pay packets of the troops and using it to buy the votes of Pappy's layabout friends. Shapps has a bit of form and looks the sort of bloke who can manage both
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

SKY News

Who is Grant Shapps? The new defence secretary whose appointment has ruffled feathers

Grant Shapps has been appointed the new defence secretary following the expected resignation of Ben Wallace.

Source: Who is Grant Shapps? The new defence secretary whose appointment has ruffled feathers