Laurence Fox arrested.

Started by papasmurf, October 04, 2023, 01:44:31 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borg Refinery on August 30, 2024, 02:19:19 PM
How could the "PIE" "fool" anyone when they are called the paedophile information exchange? The clue's in the name
The fact is PIE did just that. (They were devious bastards, who fooled a lot of people.)

How did the pro-paedophile group PIE exist openly for 10 years? - BBC News
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on August 30, 2024, 09:16:49 AM
I am surprised that lie about Harman is still mentioned. PIE fooled a hell of a lot of people until they were found out.

How could the "PIE" "fool" anyone when they are called the paedophile information exchange? The clue's in the name
+++

Scott777

Quote from: BeElBeeBub on August 30, 2024, 09:18:45 AM
Are you arguing that they aren't dick heads?

To be fair CR is a lesser example but RB and LF are prime examples.

RB in particular. My working theory is his switch from vaguely leftish luvvie and happy shopper Jack Sparrow to right-wing conspiracy nut was prompted by him realising his predatory behaviour was about to come to light and the need to move his audience (and income stream) to a demographic that could be convinced they were all part of a "witch hunt" against him or didn't care.

Interpreting Beelzebub:

Dickhead = I don't like him.
Right-wing = I don't like his politics.
Conspiracy nut = I prefer my conspiracy ideas, so he is crazy.

As I say, the debate is thrilling.  🤣
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

BeElBeeBub

Quote from: Borg Refinery on August 29, 2024, 08:05:36 PM
Arguably yes, especially Brand, but then again so are those who post non-stop misinfo of other kinds for example about machetes online ^

Maybe that too should be made "illegal", then a lot of people would be jolly rogered indeed
If you are refering to me, I'd be interested in which of my posts you think are misinformation 

BeElBeeBub

Quote from: Scott777 on August 29, 2024, 08:59:12 PM
Thanks for bringing intelligent criticism to the debate.  😜
Are you arguing that they aren't dick heads?

To be fair CR is a lesser example but RB and LF are prime examples. 

RB in particular. My working theory is his switch from vaguely leftish luvvie and happy shopper Jack Sparrow to right-wing conspiracy nut was prompted by him realising his predatory behaviour was about to come to light and the need to move his audience (and income stream) to a demographic that could be convinced they were all part of a "witch hunt" against him or didn't care. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Borg Refinery on August 29, 2024, 09:37:38 PM
Well no worries Steve, we can always rely on Labour to improve standards whereever they go, such as when Harriet Harman helped the PIE and Labour tried to cover over the Rotherham grooming scandal

I'm sure things have changed since

For the worse
I am surprised that lie about Harman is still mentioned. PIE fooled a hell of a lot of people until they were found out.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on August 29, 2024, 08:39:18 PM
BS ^

It became public domain after that demented pervert Fox posted it to X/Twitter.  The perv that actually took it (Jake Hepple) was last known trying to subsidise thugs that attack the police.  Nice (not)

Well no worries Steve, we can always rely on Labour to improve standards whereever they go, such as when Harriet Harman helped the PIE and Labour tried to cover over the Rotherham grooming scandal

I'm sure things have changed since

For the worse

+++

Scott777

Quote from: BeElBeeBub on August 29, 2024, 07:39:44 PM
Also all dick heads....

Thanks for bringing intelligent criticism to the debate.  😜
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Barry on August 29, 2024, 06:36:36 PM
Laurence Fox seems to be his own worse enemy. He had a job with GB News until he failed to keep a decent mouth on him.
The impression given by the previous post that Laurence up-skirted Narinder Kaur is rubbish.
What he did was reproduce a picture which was in the public domain.  . . .
BS ^

It became public domain after that demented pervert Fox posted it to X/Twitter.  The perv that actually took it (Jake Hepple) was last known trying to subsidise thugs that attack the police.  Nice (not)

Borg Refinery

Quote from: BeElBeeBub on August 29, 2024, 07:39:44 PM
Also all dick heads....
Arguably yes, especially Brand, but then again so are those who post non-stop misinfo of other kinds for example about machetes online ^

Maybe that too should be made "illegal", then a lot of people would be jolly rogered indeed
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Barry on August 29, 2024, 06:36:36 PM
Laurence Fox seems to be his own worse enemy. He had a job with GB News until he failed to keep a decent mouth on him.
The impression given by the previous post that Laurence up-skirted Narinder Kaur is rubbish.
What he did was reproduce a picture which was in the public domain. Kaur is commonly publishing pictures of herself in various states of undress.

Of course, they clash, because Kaur is extreme left and Fox is right wing. They used to clash on GB News.
I'm not a fan of either of them, really.

Pretty sure he shared an upskirting tweet which was itself illegal, but yes he didn't directly upskirt her himself.

I agree, I'm not a fan of either of them either, they are indeed both dick heads
+++

BeElBeeBub

Quote from: Scott777 on October 04, 2023, 09:35:04 PM
It's probably just a coincidence that Fox is under attack, just as is Brand, at the same time, along with Calvin Robinson.  All have been critics of vaccines. 
Also all dick heads.... 

Barry

The impression given by the previous post that Laurence up-skirted Narinder Kaur is rubbish.
What he did was reproduce a picture which was in the public domain. Kaur is commonly publishing pictures of herself in various states of undress.

Of course, they clash, because Kaur is extreme left and Fox is right wing. They used to clash on GB News.
I'm not a fan of either of them, really. 
† The end is nigh †

Borg Refinery

Laurence Fox's Reclaim Party is Bankrolled by One Man, New Accounts Reveal

QuoteDisgraced actor Laurence Fox's hard-right Reclaim party was 100% reliant on one businessman for its income last year.

According to the party's newly released 2023 annual accounts, Reclaim didn't receive a single donation from anyone other than Jeremy Hosking, who donated £700,000.

Hosking was previously a long-standing donor to the Conservative Party, and contributed £1.7 million to the Vote Leave campaign in 2016. He backed pro-Brexit candidates during the 2017 General Election, but attempted to set up a new political party, Brexit Express in 2019. [..]
On 4 August, amid racist rioting on England's streets prompted by misinformation shared on social media in the wake of the stabbing of three young girls in Southport, Fox tweeted "it's war" suggesting a backlash against "immigrant barbarians".
[..]
The next month, Fox went on GB News with then-host Dan Wootton where he made a sexist comment about journalist Ava Evans, saying "I wouldn't shag that." Both pundits were sacked soon after.

The Reclaim party's dependence on donations from one man could make the party financially vulnerable.

Laurence Fox was last in trouble for upskirting a woman.
+++

johnofgwent

Well that's probably doubled his vote share next time they drag out the polling boxes. Hell, if they prove he cut a few down i might even repeat my rarest of actions and make a political donation
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>