Main Menu

It’s all OK

Started by Nick, November 01, 2023, 11:36:59 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on November 02, 2023, 05:12:30 PM
The Canadian airline, my wife and I flew with.
I dont really get that ,as discussed before on the matter any diversion is covered by a various international transit laws .

Maybe we can put it down to you being miss informed 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 02, 2023, 05:09:18 PM

Who asked you to get a US visa whilst flying to the US just in case you were diverted?
The Canadian airline, my wife and I flew with.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 02, 2023, 05:09:18 PM
So how do you form your opinions? Does your wife give them to you? 🙄
Actuarial data, and peer reviewed research. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 02, 2023, 02:56:41 PM
you express opinions based on personal experience

Nick you don't know how to debate, you express opinions based on personal experience that have NO relevance to the national picture. I have explained about the circumstances my wife and I had to get visas, but you failed to understand it. (Which is frankly typical of you.) When I fill out official documents that have been requested, I fill them out accurately and truthfully. If I had not no tickets would have been sold to me. 

So how do you form your opinions? Does your wife give them to you? 🙄 

Quote from: papasmurf on November 02, 2023, 02:56:41 PM
When I fill out official documents that have been requested, I fill them out accurately and truthfully. If I had not no tickets would have been sold to me. 
Opinions are one thing, whether they are right or wrong, out and out lies are another and will not be accepted.

Who told you that you needed a US visa when flying to Canada?
What did you put as the reason for entering the US?

Once again you have brought the forum to a tit for tat playground experience, and it's partly my fault for taking you on but enough is enough. I know Borky likes to play with you as a cat does with a mouse but there comes a point where the cat owner scoops the mouse up and puts it in the bin, I think that point is here. 

please answer this:

Who asked you to get a US visa whilst flying to the US just in case you were diverted?
What did you put as the reason for entering the US on your application?

I am fully aware that you will try some Eel like manoeuvre but even I am tired of you crap. 

This is your last chance. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 02, 2023, 02:36:53 PM
The fact that your debating constantly plateaus at the level of a 12 year old tells me you don't have an IQ of 142.
The fact you maintain the facade that Canadian immigration told you to get a US visa just incase you got diverted tells me you don't have an IQ of 142.
The fact you feel the need to tell me what your IQ is tells me you're spinning a yarn, don't try and kid a kidder.
Nick you don't know how to debate, you express opinions based on personal experience that have NO relevance to the national picture. I have explained about the circumstances my wife and I had to get visas, but you failed to understand it. (Which is frankly typical of you.) When I fill out official documents that have been requested, I fill them out accurately and truthfully. If I had not no tickets would have been sold to me. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 02, 2023, 01:16:29 PM
I know several people with 1st class degrees who are not safe out, without a minder. That however like your reference cannot be applied to all with a high IQ.
The fact that your debating constantly plateaus at the level of a 12 year old tells me you don't have an IQ of 142. 
The fact you maintain the facade that Canadian immigration told you to get a US visa just incase you got diverted tells me you don't have an IQ of 142. 
The fact you feel the need to tell me what your IQ is tells me you're spinning a yarn, don't try and kid a kidder. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 02, 2023, 01:10:28 PM
I don't doubt it.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306987709005556
I know several people with 1st class degrees who are not safe out, without a minder. That however like your reference cannot be applied to all with a high IQ. 

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on November 02, 2023, 11:22:11 AM
Nick I have a scientifically tested IQ of 142.(Tested as part of a medical investigation.) I happen to be a lot smarter than 97% of the population.
I don't doubt it. 

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306987709005556
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 02, 2023, 11:25:52 AM

Laugh away Nick it is documented and recorded on my medical records.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 02, 2023, 11:22:11 AM
Nick I have a scientifically tested IQ of 142.(Tested as part of a medical investigation.) I happen to be a lot smarter than 97% of the population.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 02, 2023, 11:15:30 AM
Or you're just not particularly smart.
Nick I have a scientifically tested IQ of 142.(Tested as part of a medical investigation.) I happen to be a lot smarter than 97% of the population.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 02, 2023, 11:08:48 AM
Nick your obscurantism and obscure language use similar to Eric Cantona make any point you try and make like trying to decypher Mayan Pictograms.
Or you're just not particularly smart. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 02, 2023, 11:01:22 AM
None that your capacity can spot clearly.
Nick your obscurantism and obscure language use similar to Eric Cantona make any point you try and make like trying to decypher Mayan Pictograms.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 02, 2023, 10:56:32 AM
But there was no point.
None that your capacity can spot clearly. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 02, 2023, 10:55:18 AM
Absolutely nothing, and that's the point that you obviously don't understand.
But there was no point.