Main Menu

Usual BBC

Started by Nick, June 23, 2024, 01:02:26 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 10, 2024, 11:55:32 AM
Well show me where I said it, and not just tell me what you said.
I never stated you did. However it was you who posted the misleading thread header.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 10, 2024, 08:14:37 AM
I am not lying, you did not say the BBC had called for the GBNews to be banned, I stated:- there has been and ongoing complaints to OFCOM and several petitions calling for the banning of GBnews.
Well show me where I said it, and not just tell me what you said. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 09, 2024, 09:51:47 PM
Now you're just lying, show me where I said the BBC had call for GBNews to be banned?
I am not lying, you did not say the BBC had called for the GBNews to be banned, I stated:- there has been and ongoing complaints to OFCOM and several petitions calling for the banning of GBnews. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 24, 2024, 12:52:06 PM
Yes you did:- "Usual BBC." on the other hand there has been and ongoing complaints to OFCOM and several petitions calling for the banning of GBnews.
Now you're just lying, show me where I said the BBC had call for GBNews to be banned?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 23, 2024, 10:51:02 PM
Caroline Nokes and Adam Boulton are not the general public, they are reporters.
As usual you can't wait to jump in with your boots on, I never said the BBC had called for GBNews to be shut down, that's your wild imagination running riot as usual.
Yes you did:- "Usual BBC." on the other hand there has been and ongoing complaints to OFCOM and several petitions calling for the banning of GBnews.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 23, 2024, 09:36:11 PM
The calls for GB new off of air are coming from the general public, not the BBC. In my opinion GB news is much improved since the general election was called because all the tory MPs presenting programs no longer can.
Caroline Nokes and Adam Boulton are not the general public, they are reporters. 
As usual you can't wait to jump in with your boots on, I never said the BBC had called for GBNews to be shut down, that's your wild imagination running riot as usual. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 23, 2024, 01:02:26 PM
On the index page of the BBC there is the usually political bias.
Tory Bad
Reform Bad
Farage Bad

Not a single bad thing about Labour or other parties, and there are people calling for GBNews to be taken off air. Usual Biased Broadcasting Corporation.
The calls for GB new off of air are coming from the general public, not the BBC. In my opinion GB news is much improved since the general election was called because all the tory MPs presenting programs no longer can.

Nick

On the index page of the BBC there is the usually political bias. 
Tory Bad
Reform Bad
Farage Bad

Not a single bad thing about Labour or other parties, and there are people calling for GBNews to be taken off air. Usual Biased Broadcasting Corporation.