Oh dear, David.

Started by Nick, July 08, 2024, 12:58:55 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on July 08, 2024, 08:10:35 PM
I could, Farage...
I of course meant within the Labour Party not the whole population of the UK . But I'm sure if you needed someone that would stand up for the UK , be able to wing it when required ,take no lectures from the EU and be able to sit down and have a pint with any of his opposites around the globe you couldn't be more wrong .

Nick

Quote from: patman post on July 08, 2024, 08:10:35 PM
I could, Farage...
Lammy was asked some time ago, who succeeded Henry VIII? He replied Henry VII. That is Diane Abbott territory. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 08, 2024, 11:36:24 PM
No, when you start posting links maybe I will.
Sorry I meant, I've already posted it, not my fault if you don't read it.
Sorry I meant, if SW can find it so can you.
Do you not watch MSM?
Nick I often post links. I asked in this instance because I can find no link anywhere to back up your statement that Trump made the comment about Lammy.  (It would not surprise me if he did did, but I can find no link to any statement from Trump stating that.)

I can find hearsay that he did, but no direct link.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 08, 2024, 08:45:05 AM
Got a link for that please. (I can't find one.)
No, when you start posting links maybe I will.
Sorry I meant, I've already posted it, not my fault if you don't read it.
Sorry I meant, if SW can find it so can you.
Do you not watch MSM?

patman post

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 08, 2024, 09:09:49 AM
This is brilliant , Farage will milk it as soon as someone is stupid enough to ask him . I personally couldn't think of a worse appointment than Lammy as FS 
I could, Farage...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on July 08, 2024, 10:09:27 AM
Lammy is not the only ministerial appointment by Starmer that has come as a shock.
And...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 08, 2024, 09:09:49 AM
This is brilliant , Farage will milk it as soon as someone is stupid enough to ask him . I personally couldn't think of a worse appointment than Lammy as FS 
Lammy is not the only ministerial appointment by Starmer that has come as a shock. 

Streetwalker

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 08, 2024, 12:58:55 AM
Donald Trump has stated that if elected he will not have any dealings with Labour's David Lammy, hardly surprising as he called Trump a Neo-Nazi back in 2018. Trump has insisted that if he is elected he will only deal with the U.K. via Nigel Farage. This is going to be very awkward for Labour, let's see how long Lammy stays in the job with this hanging over him. Personally I can't stand the bloke, and he is about as anti-white as you can get.
Got a link for that please. (I can't find one.) 

Nick

Donald Trump has stated that if elected he will not have any dealings with Labour's David Lammy, hardly surprising as he called Trump a Neo-Nazi back in 2018. Trump has insisted that if he is elected he will only deal with the U.K. via Nigel Farage. This is going to be very awkward for Labour, let's see how long Lammy stays in the job with this hanging over him. Personally I can't stand the bloke, and he is about as anti-white as you can get.