Trump / Vance 2024

Started by Barry, July 15, 2024, 08:47:11 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Nick on July 19, 2024, 12:44:05 PM
You have no proof of that, and if you do they are not secret. That is just nonsense.

Really? Interesting. Maybe you aren't aware that it was a secret until the media shed light on it via his leaked tax returns?

Donald "Tough on China" Trump Has a Secret Chinese Bank Account

In 2017, the company reported an unusually large spike in revenue—some $17.5 million, more than the previous five years' combined. It was accompanied by a $15.1 million withdrawal by Mr. Trump from the company's capital account.

In addition to the existence of the Chinese bank account—controlled by a company that just happened to record eight figures' worth of revenue during Trump's first year in office—the Times reports that shortly after he won the election, Trump sold a penthouse in one of his buildings for $15.8 million to a Chinese-American businesswoman named Xiao Yan Chen, who "runs an international consulting firm and reportedly has high-level connections to government and political elites in China."

(In a statement, Alan Garten, a lawyer for the Trump Organization, said Trump International Hotels Management LLC had "opened an account with a Chinese bank having offices in the United States in order to pay the local taxes" related to attempts to do business there, adding that "no deals, transactions, or other business activities ever materialized and, since 2015, the office has remained inactive.") ..

Good luck defending the guy found liable for sexual assault though. And who thinks the constitution can be terminated and so on and so forth.

+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Nick on July 19, 2024, 12:41:26 PM
Trump is the only POTUS in modern times to not have any conflict during his tenure, Inflation was at 3%, not 9% as Biden keeps lying about and the economy was flying, that looks pretty good to me. But as usual you cannot look beyond your narrow minded views, hate and bias. A lot of people like him, are going to vote for him and the person doing the most leg work for Trump's campaign ATM is Biden.

Trump is going to win only because Biden can barely even stand up, let alone make a coherent speech, dunno why they chose either of those two but now Kamala is likely to be prez until Trump beats her - lawd help us..
+++

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 19, 2024, 05:38:16 PM
So you agree with my post then, that he doesn't have a secret Chinese bank account?
How would anyone know if it is secret?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 19, 2024, 03:45:32 PM
I was not. I merely posted a link to clarify the situation.
So you agree with my post then, that he doesn't have a secret Chinese bank account?

Nick

Quote from: Barry on July 19, 2024, 04:33:00 PM
I apologise, like Smurf does, when he is wrong.
You have to have a degree of class to apologise, I'll park that there. 

Barry

Quote from: Nick on July 19, 2024, 02:58:01 PM
To be fair, it was Borg that posted about the SECRET account, Smurf was attempting to show proof, and failed miserably. ;)
I apologise, like Smurf does, when he is wrong.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borg Refinery on July 19, 2024, 11:21:27 AM
Come on Streetwalker, you're usually more skeptical than that. I can't believe you actually fell for trump's cobblers

Yes, it's bad someone tried to assassinate him but it gives 0 extra credence to the gibberish he comes out with. This is a guy with secret Chinese bank accounts, who bangs on about China non stop and how bad they are, a guy who bangs on about how evil the Dems are when he was Dem for most of his life and most of his positions haven't actually changed that much.

I hope the secret service get completely reshuffled for their catastrophic failures, but Trump is still Trump. He hasn't changed.
Im sceptical enough to know to believe nothing until its from a proven source or until its been checked out . Trump didn't really say anything with any foundation and didn't claim to be doing so . It was a speech more of feeling than fact .

And yes Trump is still Trump and lets hope he hasn't changed . I actually quite liked him as he was 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 19, 2024, 02:58:01 PM
 Smurf was attempting to show proof, and failed miserably. ;)
I was not. I merely posted a link to clarify the situation.

Nick

Quote from: Barry on July 19, 2024, 02:54:48 PM
Not secret, then. In fact, just an attempt at a slight on Trump. You were wrong to say "secret".

Mos people are seeing Trump/Vance as  a durable partnership and a winner for November, which is why the left will be using any pretext to call them names, racists, islamophobes and the like.
To be fair, it was Borg that posted about the SECRET account, Smurf was attempting to show proof, and failed miserably. ;)

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on July 19, 2024, 01:21:30 PM
Nick I only posted the link for clarification.
Not secret, then. In fact, just an attempt at a slight on Trump. You were wrong to say "secret".

Mos people are seeing Trump/Vance as  a durable partnership and a winner for November, which is why the left will be using any pretext to call them names, racists, islamophobes and the like.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 19, 2024, 01:06:41 PM
There is SUGGESTION that his BUSINESS has a Bank Account in China, the statement that HE has a SECRET bank account in China, as I said, nonsense.
My company has bank accounts in the USA and Canada, I also have a Dollar account in the UK, it saves me a lot of money. Only my accountant and I know about them but they are not secret. Your link states quite clearly that his TAX RECORDS show the bank account, so I ask again, how is the statement that HE has a SECRET bank account in China correct?

BTW, thanks for making my point.
Nick I only posted the link for clarification.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 19, 2024, 12:54:40 PM
Does Donald Trump Have Business in China? His Tax Records Suggest He Did. (foreignpolicy.com)

U.S. President Donald Trump's tax records show a bank account in China controlled by Trump International Hotel Management, according to the
New York Times, as part of its investigation into his tax returns. That is embarrassing for Trump, who has attempted to smear his electoral opponent, Joe Biden, by going after his son Hunter's business dealings in China—where Trump himself has tried to do business for years.
There is SUGGESTION that his BUSINESS has a Bank Account in China, the statement that HE has a SECRET bank account in China, as I said, nonsense.
My company has bank accounts in the USA and Canada, I also have a Dollar account in the UK, it saves me a lot of money. Only my accountant and I know about them but they are not secret. Your link states quite clearly that his TAX RECORDS show the bank account, so I ask again, how is the statement that HE has a SECRET bank account in China correct?

BTW, thanks for making my point.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 19, 2024, 12:44:05 PM
You have no proof of that, and if you do they are not secret. That is just nonsense.

Does Donald Trump Have Business in China? His Tax Records Suggest He Did. (foreignpolicy.com)

U.S. President Donald Trump's tax records show a bank account in China controlled by Trump International Hotel Management, according to the 
New York Times, as part of its investigation into his tax returns. That is embarrassing for Trump, who has attempted to smear his electoral opponent, Joe Biden, by going after his son Hunter's business dealings in China—where Trump himself has tried to do business for years.

Nick

Quote from: Borg Refinery on July 19, 2024, 11:21:27 AMThis is a guy with secret Chinese bank accounts