Absolutely Disgusting

Started by Nick, July 30, 2024, 11:12:54 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: Nick on August 07, 2024, 02:15:52 AM
Precisely, and by Tuesday afternoon when Farage released his video there were already  mobs on their way to Southport, so NO, as I said Farage didn't incite the riots. It was organised on WhatsApp and Telegram by ultra far-right idiots, with no doubt, Yaxley Lennon directing it from his sun lounger.
Mr Yaxley-Lennon says it's all false accusations and he has done nothing to incite or inflame anything. I'll let him explain:

Search on youtube for video IHdegPp6qq8
The left have flagged it to deny him free speech.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 07, 2024, 05:31:19 PM
Personally I was expecting longer sentences.
I remember you talking about someone only being one big event way from total life destruction, 3 years is a pretty big event. I don't know his family matrix but it will basically FUBAR'd now. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 07, 2024, 04:30:41 PM
Lost his liberty, job, no doubt his family will end up losing their house / lifestyle all because of his actions. My heart bleeds purple pi**, as we used to say. Just hope his twin brother gets an equally tasty sentence.
Personally I was expecting longer sentences.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 07, 2024, 04:13:02 PM
Man jailed for three years following disorder in Southport | Merseyside Police
Lost his liberty, job, no doubt his family will end up losing their house / lifestyle all because of his actions. My heart bleeds purple pi**, as we used to say. Just hope his twin brother gets an equally tasty sentence. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 07, 2024, 04:01:07 PM
Only three years?
Yep, Drummond, look it up on Merseyside courts. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 07, 2024, 03:59:25 PM
One of the Southport Rioters, that punched a copper in the face has just been sent down for 3 years. I know of him and his brother only too well, his brother will follow him down in Sept for GBH. Lovely family.
Only three years?

Nick

One of the Southport Rioters, that punched a copper in the face has just been sent down for 3 years. I know of him and his brother only too well, his brother will follow him down in Sept for GBH. Lovely family. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 07, 2024, 02:53:38 PM
Nick I am NOT ducking and diving. It is the accumulation of his comments over time which give people the opinion he is a racist. I am not responsible for your ignorance about Farage and current affairs.
But you are responsible for my ignorance on Farage, cause you can't show any of his racist rants. I have a huge gap in my education. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 07, 2024, 02:40:56 PM
Instead of ducking and diving, just show us his most racist moment and we will just it by that.
Nick I am NOT ducking and diving. It is the accumulation of his comments over time which give people the opinion he is a racist. I am not responsible for your ignorance about Farage and current affairs.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 07, 2024, 02:27:50 PM
Nick some of use have watched or read practically every word Farage has uttered. Cumulatively in my and many other people's opinion he is a racist.
Instead of ducking and diving, just show us his most racist moment and we will just it by that. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 07, 2024, 02:00:26 PM
No please do, how I can I refute something that is evidential. At the moment Steve you are just doing your usual trick of writing big swathes of nothing, without any evidence. At least you've got the thumbs up from your fellow obfuscator.
Nick some of use have watched or read practically every word Farage has uttered. Cumulatively in my and many other people's opinion he is a racist.

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on August 07, 2024, 10:10:22 AM
I see little point in trawling for examples which you will refute anyway as his apologists always do.
No please do, how I can I refute something that is evidential. At the moment Steve you are just doing your usual trick of writing big swathes of nothing, without any evidence. At least you've got the thumbs up from your fellow obfuscator. 

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 07, 2024, 01:00:30 PM
Thats just a collection of clips put together to try and prove a point that misses its target  . There was a lot going on at the time and the 'flu' comment could quite easily have been with regard the WHO who were trying to take control of national lock downs and vaccines at the time . I don't know ,its hard to make head nor tail of it with random clipped video .

No, it's really quite clear, but here is the full video.  The 'flu' is how Farage is describing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZkQ2PJe6eY
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on August 07, 2024, 10:36:49 AM
I thought maybe you didn't believe me, so here is Farage calling it the flu on 6th January 2021.

So maybe you can explain why 2 days earlier he said it's a VERY SERIOUS NATIONAL EMERGENCY, and promote Tony Blair?  How did he change his mind so much?  The fact is, he is either very very stupid, or a liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXKQ9aKDlpM
Thats just a collection of clips put together to try and prove a point that misses its target  . There was a lot going on at the time and the 'flu' comment could quite easily have been with regard the WHO who were trying to take control of national lock downs and vaccines at the time . I don't know ,its hard to make head nor tail of it with random clipped video .