They didn't stop the boats.

Started by T00ts, August 04, 2024, 05:07:01 PM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: papasmurf on August 05, 2024, 08:34:02 AM
The concerned citizens did not. The criminals, arsonists, looters and those who would like to kill a police officer did. They are piggy backing and infiltrating legitimate protest. (They are not far right they are criminals full stop.)

Also if I were the police I would check any £5-£10-£20 notes found on those arrested to see if they are sequential.
The concerned citizens at these riots mostly exist in your own imagination because you want them to.

Why in any case riot or demonstrate against asylum seekers and muslims in response to the Southport murders when the murderer was neither?

It is idiots and thickoes being whipped up and organised by a few more intelligent but malign operators for dubious political purposes. And you are falling for it as usual.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

cromwell

Quote from: BeElBeeBub on August 05, 2024, 09:12:04 AM
There aren't any paid agitiators. This bollocks is cooked up by right every time one of these rallies of "concerned citizens" turns tits up.

Witness MAGA world's conviction that the 6.Jan violence was caused by "antifa" agitiars posing as MAGA supporters.

Do you think these concerned citizens were paid?

https://youtu.be/cvbFexNnCqc?t=55

It's stochastic incitment. The exact same thing Chowdrey and "Tommy Robinson" do.

You whip a group into a fearful state - "invasions of immigrants", "they're taking our jobs", " they're a danger to kids", "they want to cancel. Christmas and instate sharia law!"

Then you act surprised when they lash out.

The papers and last government spent over a decade whipping up fear against immigrants in order to get people to vote for them.

Now tmthe chickens are coming home to roost
Well Smurf is not totally wrong,happily this crim offering money to harm cops has been arrested.

https://x.com/intent/follow?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1820089579439026643%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=&screen_name=saltburnbysea

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

BeElBeeBub

Quote from: papasmurf on August 05, 2024, 08:34:02 AM
The concerned citizens did not. The criminals, arsonists, looters and those who would like to kill a police officer did. They are piggy backing and infiltrating legitimate protest. (They are not far right they are criminals full stop.)

Also if I were the police I would check any £5-£10-£20 notes found on those arrested to see if they are sequential.
There aren't any paid agitiators. This bollocks is cooked up by right every time one of these rallies of "concerned citizens" turns tits up.

Witness MAGA world's conviction that the 6.Jan violence was caused by "antifa" agitiars posing as MAGA supporters. 

Do you think these concerned citizens were paid?

https://youtu.be/cvbFexNnCqc?t=55

It's stochastic incitment. The exact same thing Chowdrey and "Tommy Robinson" do. 

You whip a group into a fearful state - "invasions of immigrants", "they're taking our jobs", " they're a danger to kids", "they want to cancel. Christmas and instate sharia law!" 

Then you act surprised when they lash out. 

The papers and last government spent over a decade whipping up fear against immigrants in order to get people to vote for them. 

Now tmthe chickens are coming home to roost 

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on August 04, 2024, 09:26:42 PM
Do concerned citizens lob bricks and petrol bombs at the police, try to injure the police, vandalise people's cars and property, tear down their walls for more missiles, loot nearby stores? These kind of concerned citizens are the kind you find in prisons, which is where many of them will end up.

If being wilfully blind and stupid were a crime, you'd be joining them behind bars. As it is, you just make yourself look a prat.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on August 04, 2024, 10:38:56 PM
Mr Brick Head and balls is now in a custody suite in Merseyside and rightfully so.
You mean him?

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on August 04, 2024, 09:26:42 PM
Do concerned citizens lob bricks and petrol bombs at the police, try to injure the police, vandalise people's cars and property, tear down their walls for more missiles, loot nearby stores? These kind of concerned citizens are the kind you find in prisons, which is where many of them will end up.

If being wilfully blind and stupid were a crime, you'd be joining them behind bars. As it is, you just make yourself look a prat.
Mr Brick Head and balls is now in a custody suite in Merseyside and rightfully so. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

srb7677

Quote from: T00ts on August 04, 2024, 05:07:01 PM
I just wonder - we are being fed the notion repeatedly that the disturbances (I'm trying not to use inflammatory language) we have been seeing lately is the 'Far Right'.

Is it? My feeling is that suddenly this just might be the last straw and the camel's back has shattered. I read that Sunderland have 4000 illegals housed in their area for example. I'm sure that there are those who simply want a rumble but is there really something much more of a Starmer headache looming?  If Government don't sort this out properly then what happens?
Well this government cannot possibly do worse than your lot did.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

srb7677

Word has reached us that the far right racist thugs are planning a riot here in Plymouth tomorrow. Trouble makers and criminals will join in as usual. My brother and both nephews are planning with others to confront and challenge them. If I can I will join them, though my mum is in hospital recovering from an operation and someone might have to stay ready by the phone for her.

What I find rather disgusting is the willingness of some on the right seeking to legitimise these riots as legitimate protest.  Too many of them laying down with dogs are going to catch fleas. These riots are politically motivated by far right extremists, with rent a mob joining in.

srb7677

Quote from: papasmurf on August 04, 2024, 05:29:16 PM
With zero evidence to prove it is. It has looked to me to be concerned citizens whose demos/protests have been hijacked by by criminal infiltrators.

cromwell

I don't really care what wing they are they deserve a good slapping with a baton.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 04, 2024, 05:32:24 PM
There is plenty of evidence it's the usual rent-a-mob, just cause you don't have any is immaterial. With nearly 200 arrests the police will have lots of names and links to the far right.
It is the latest iteration of  "rent a mob," who are not right wing. They just want a chance to injure/kill a police officer, commit arson, and loot shops. (I am surprised no-one official has bothered to explain that to Starmer.)

I have yet to see ANY credible evidence to prove they are right wing.
(A significant number of the various mobs seem to be school children on holiday.)

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 04, 2024, 05:29:16 PM
With zero evidence to prove it is. It has looked to me to be concerned citizens whose demos/protests have been hijacked by by criminal infiltrators.
There is plenty of evidence it's the usual rent-a-mob, just cause you don't have any is immaterial. With nearly 200 arrests the police will have lots of names and links to the far right. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on August 04, 2024, 05:07:01 PM
 we have been seeing lately is the 'Far Right'.

With zero evidence to prove it is. It has looked to me to be concerned citizens whose demos/protests have been hijacked by by criminal infiltrators.

T00ts

I just wonder - we are being fed the notion repeatedly that the disturbances (I'm trying not to use inflammatory language) we have been seeing lately is the 'Far Right'.

Is it? My feeling is that suddenly this just might be the last straw and the camel's back has shattered. I read that Sunderland have 4000 illegals housed in their area for example. I'm sure that there are those who simply want a rumble but is there really something much more of a Starmer headache looming?  If Government don't sort this out properly then what happens?