Musk ramps up war of words with Starmer after 'civil war' comments dismissed

Started by SKY News, August 06, 2024, 07:10:43 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 11, 2024, 10:16:44 AM
You insult me then don't like it when I respond. I suggest YOU start being respectful. I would also comment when something is worth of a reasoned response I will give one.
Show me where I have insulted you or retract your statement. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 11, 2024, 10:08:11 AM
You can criticise what you want as long as you do it respectfully and give a reasoned response. 
You insult me then don't like it when I respond. I suggest YOU start being respectful. I would also comment when something is worth of a reasoned response I will give one.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 11, 2024, 09:58:58 AM
Nick that is because you don't like your ill informed biased opinions being criticised. Moderators should not let personal hatred of someone influence judgements.
You can criticise what you want as long as you do it respectfully and give a reasoned response. Your stock one liners out of your library will not go unchallenged, and snide responses will be dealt with. Even your very best efforts do not create any hatred on here, MOD's respond to each post individually, you are not special, in that respect anyway. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 11, 2024, 09:54:30 AM
I am the person that fought tooth and nail to not have you permanently banned from the forum, bear that in mind before you tell me it is tough!!
Nick that is because you don't like your ill informed biased opinions being criticised. Moderators should not let personal hatred of someone influence judgements.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 11, 2024, 09:46:44 AM
Nick frankly it is you who is boring.  If you don't like my (informed,) opinions, tough.
I am the person that fought tooth and nail to not have you permanently banned from the forum, bear that in mind before you tell me it is tough!!

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 11, 2024, 09:23:14 AM
Another boring one liner out of your very small repertoire.
Nick frankly it is you who is boring.  If you don't like my (informed,) opinions, tough.

Nick

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Barry on August 10, 2024, 11:12:04 AM
https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1822160925484302511

I think that this decision will be challenged and found to be unlawful in the near future.
I agree, what if you were standing in your front garden with the intent of defending it from these idiots, no court in the land can convict you of a crime. 

papasmurf

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 on August 09, 2024, 10:49:21 PM
It's much worse than that, Nick.  "You will be refused bail even if you only watched riots from the sidelines, judge warns.  Whether 'active participant' or 'curious observer', anybody involved in disorder will be locked up, Belfast court is told."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/08/09/judge-refuses-bail-riot-bystanders-belfast/
https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1822160925484302511

I think that this decision will be challenged and found to be unlawful in the near future.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on August 08, 2024, 09:22:43 PM
If you can't see the connection of conglomerating a pride flag and a Swastika then I am baffled. What do you think that stands for? Gay people are aligned to Nazi's?
I see it as the far right wanting to expunge Gays.

The connection is whatever you want to believe it is.  It could be comparing the authoritarianism of the Nazis to that of the trans-gender ideologues, who believe it's a crime to mis-gender someone.  But you jump to wanting to expunge gays.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on August 08, 2024, 03:55:23 PM
If you have any link to someone airing a view getting arrested please share it.

It's much worse than that, Nick.  "You will be refused bail even if you only watched riots from the sidelines, judge warns.  Whether 'active participant' or 'curious observer', anybody involved in disorder will be locked up, Belfast court is told."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/08/09/judge-refuses-bail-riot-bystanders-belfast/

Borg Refinery

Musk, like Trump, is just an attention whore that feeds off of other people feeding its narcissism, best ignored IMHO
+++

Borg Refinery

Everyone calls each other Nazis nowdays, so everyone would have to be locked up if that counts as incitement. Nonetheless, it's so moronic to call all gays Nazis that I have to agree, it's more like incitement to laughter
+++