Musk ramps up war of words with Starmer after 'civil war' comments dismissed

Started by SKY News, August 06, 2024, 07:10:43 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on August 11, 2024, 10:20:51 PM
Calling for rioters to be gunned down with machine guns - at least the black ones - 
I have NEVER stated any such thing.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

srb7677

Quote from: papasmurf on August 11, 2024, 12:25:59 PM
They are nasty. Try being that nasty out in public and frankly there would be consequences.
Calling for rioters to be gunned down with machine guns - at least the black ones - and fending off boat people by shooting them on sight from the machine gun nests you'd like to see deployed around our coastlines, all seems pretty nasty to be. And these are all things you have at some point said over the years. 
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 11, 2024, 01:47:58 PM
FFS Nick I can't think you are THAT stupid. When on my property the car and motorcycles have to be inside the garage overnight. (It is a standard required on all policies where the insured has a garage.)

I really am beginning to wonder about you.
Policies ask where the vehicle is usually parked. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 11, 2024, 01:22:02 PM
Cause you said definitively your car isn't insured unless parked in your garage overnight.
FFS Nick I can't think you are THAT stupid. When on my property the car and motorcycles have to be inside the garage overnight. (It is a standard required on all policies where the insured has a garage.)

I really am beginning to wonder about you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 11, 2024, 12:59:03 PM
Why would you think I can't take my car? Other than we are ending up at a motorcycle rally there is no reason whatsoever we can't take the car. It has just had a major service and passed it's MOT.
Cause you said definitively your car isn't insured unless parked in your garage overnight. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 11, 2024, 12:47:25 PM
I hope you are walking to Gloucestershire cause you can't take the car.
Why would you think I can't take my car? Other than we are ending up at a motorcycle rally there is no reason whatsoever we can't take the car. It has just had a major service and passed it's MOT.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 11, 2024, 12:24:40 PM
It is VERY insulting Nick. (Which you have just repeated.) That you don't understand that is frankly your problem.
I stopped eating out except rarely in Britain some years ago, because there is rarely anything on the menus for me to eat.
My wife and I would rather cook for ourselves at home, because fortunately locally we have access to high quality ingredients. (Including fresh fish and shellfish.)
In a couple of weeks we will be staying for two nights in an English pub in Gloucestershire that is an exception to what there is locally in Cornwall.
On the other hand when we go  Brittany on holiday even the "menu ouvrier," restaurants have high quality decent food at a cheap price.(€14-€15 each all inclusive.) Even the decent restaurants have good food for around  €30 each.
I hope you are walking to Gloucestershire cause you can't take the car. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 11, 2024, 12:10:26 PM
You have done 234 posts where you call someone very nasty.
They are nasty. Try being that nasty out in public and frankly there would be consequences.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 11, 2024, 12:04:49 PM
That is not insulting, it is a statement. You say virtually everything on UK menus is foreign muck therefore you must live of some for of gruel like in the Middle Ages: oatmeal and meat. You say everything that is said to you is very nasty.
It is VERY insulting Nick. (Which you have just repeated.) That you don't understand that is frankly your problem.
I stopped eating out except rarely in Britain some years ago, because there is rarely anything on the menus for me to eat.
My wife and I would rather cook for ourselves at home, because fortunately locally we have access to high quality ingredients. (Including fresh fish and shellfish.)
In a couple of weeks we will be staying for two nights in an English pub in Gloucestershire that is an exception to what there is locally in Cornwall.
On the other hand when we go  Brittany on holiday even the "menu ouvrier," restaurants have high quality decent food at a cheap price.(€14-€15 each all inclusive.) Even the decent restaurants have good food for around  €30 each.

Nick

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 11, 2024, 11:56:29 AM
This for a start:-

Quote from: papasmurf on August 07, 2024, 08:43:17 am
You don't recognise standard pub grub as food therefore you must be eating some form of gruel. You can get equally good food in the U.K. 
That is not insulting, it is a statement. You say virtually everything on UK menus is foreign muck therefore you must live of some for of gruel, which is a Hindi word BTW. You say everything that is said to you is very nasty.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 11, 2024, 11:37:00 AM
So show me a post or face a ban, it's very simple.
This for a start:-

Quote from: papasmurf on August 07, 2024, 08:43:17 am
QuoteNick frankly you do spout some bollocks and lies about me. I have never eaten gruel in my life. When on holiday in Brittany I can get wide range of excellent food at reasonable prices. Something I cannot do in Britain.

You don't recognise standard pub grub as food therefore you must be eating some form of gruel. You can get equally good food in the U.K.  

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 11, 2024, 11:36:05 AM
FFS Nick more or less EVERY time you comment on one of my contributions. (Seriously.) You have the brass neck to ask for an example. Just check your responses. Frankly you are VERY nasty to me on a regular basis, and don't like it when I respond.
So show me a post or face a ban, it's very simple. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 11, 2024, 11:31:15 AM
Show me where I have insulted you or retract your statement.
FFS Nick more or less EVERY time you comment on one of my contributions. (Seriously.) You have the brass neck to ask for an example. Just check your responses. Frankly you are VERY nasty to me on a regular basis, and don't like it when I respond.