Too early for Starmer to claim victory against rioters - amid threat of further unrest

Started by SKY News, August 11, 2024, 01:10:59 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on August 11, 2024, 10:39:40 PM
You are resorting to conspiracy theories now

Thank you, I'm glad you read my footer.  At least my conspiracy theory is better than all the media ones, like the 'Russians what did it', or 'Osama Bin Laden did it', or the WMDs.  Mine is based on evidence including a confession.

https://x.com/lowles_nick/status/1821432555314323876

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on August 11, 2024, 08:42:13 AM
This is propaganda.

"Such punishment clearly had a deterrent effect on the rioters, alongside the large groups of counter-protesters across the country that far-right protesters and rioters would have been confronted with."

This refers to the "far-right" protests which were supposed to have happened on Wednesday.  Virtually no one one turned up.  But that was not because they were deterred, it's because no such protests were planned.  There were no adverts for them anywhere.  They were fabricated, probably by the government or a group which serves them, such as Hope Not Hate. In other words, the PM has not deterred anything.
You are resorting to conspiracy theories now to make what you want to believe make sense.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

papasmurf

Personally I would like to know who is organising and paying the rioters. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: SKY News  on August 11, 2024, 01:10:59 AM
Too early for Starmer to claim victory against rioters - amid threat of further unrest

Number 10 will be breathing a huge sigh of relief this morning as the nation wakes up not to images of burned down buildings and looted shops, but community solidarity and peaceful protest.

Source: Too early for Starmer to claim victory against rioters - amid threat of further unrest

This is propaganda.

"Such punishment clearly had a deterrent effect on the rioters, alongside the large groups of counter-protesters across the country that far-right protesters and rioters would have been confronted with."

This refers to the "far-right" protests which were supposed to have happened on Wednesday.  Virtually no one one turned up.  But that was not because they were deterred, it's because no such protests were planned.  There were no adverts for them anywhere.  They were fabricated, probably by the government or a group which serves them, such as Hope Not Hate. In other words, the PM has not deterred anything.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

SKY News

Number 10 will be breathing a huge sigh of relief this morning as the nation wakes up not to images of burned down buildings and looted shops, but community solidarity and peaceful protest.

Source: Too early for Starmer to claim victory against rioters - amid threat of further unrest