It’s not just here

Started by cromwell, August 24, 2024, 10:03:31 AM

« previous - next »

patman post

Quote from: Barry on August 24, 2024, 04:18:39 PM
Again, that is a choice people make. Hetero, bi-sexual or homosexual. Their choice, doesn't make them mentally ill, or in the wrong body.
Personally, I am prepared to accept the findings of study reports but, unless much was swept under the carpet until recently, there does now appear to be a lot of it about...

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/pharmacology-toxicology-and-pharmaceutical-science/true-hermaphroditism

https://www.webmd.com/sex/what-is-intersex
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

BeElBeeBub

Don't get your knickers in a twist, it's just some arsehole exploiting a loophole caused by two bits of legislation interacting badly 

The legal equivilent of a code bug. 

Happens all the time. This time it happens to be gender identity related. It doesn't look like the chap/chapette will actually get away with things, just delay stuff a bit and the loophole will eventually be closed. 

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Barry on August 24, 2024, 02:24:00 PM
Take your neanderthal and your emoji and stick them where the sun don't shine, Stevie.
Oh dear how touchy.  I wasn't referring to you just maybe some of those we've seen lately attacking the police with bricks etc.

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on August 24, 2024, 02:28:18 PM
What I was saying is I believe homosexuals are born that way in the same way some people are in the wrong body
Again, that is a choice people make. Hetero, bi-sexual or homosexual. Their choice, doesn't make them mentally ill, or in the wrong body.
† The end is nigh †

Borg Refinery

I get what cromwell's saying and 100% agree.

It's true, some people are born into the wrong bodies and some are born gay, that's fine, what's not fine is men pretending to be trans in order to become rapists as has happened way too often in the West, and allowing them to do stuff like that and use being trans as a way to get lesser sentencing/to rape women/to commit other abuses or otherwise receive undue leniency is extremely unfair to both normal trans people as well as gays, who sadly get lumped in with all of those abusers as we're seeing on this thread :(
+++

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on August 24, 2024, 02:18:35 PM
Didn't realise we were talking about gays?
What I was saying is I believe homosexuals are born that way in the same way some people are in the wrong body
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on August 24, 2024, 02:03:44 PM
Oh I don't know.  Some people identify as human when they're clearly neanderthal
Take your neanderthal and your emoji and stick them where the sun don't shine, Stevie.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on August 24, 2024, 01:52:47 PM
Can't say I agree,homosexuals don't have mental health issues they just are what they are.
Didn't realise we were talking about gays?
† The end is nigh †

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Barry on August 24, 2024, 01:42:19 PM
No-one is born into the wrong body.  . . .
Oh I don't know.  Some people identify as human when they're clearly neanderthal 

And I have to believe the experts when they say a FEW people are.  Is that anything like the numbers we see wanting gender reassignment?  IMHO no.  It's a complex problem and simple supposed solutions are going to harm real people.

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on August 24, 2024, 01:42:19 PM
No-one is born into the wrong body. Some people just have mental issues and think they were.
Some people think that there are people in the room when there is no-one.
We should never support or reinforce their erroneous deluded views.
Can't say I agree,homosexuals don't have mental health issues they just are what they are.

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on August 24, 2024, 01:26:47 PM
Spain needs to ensure people who want to change gender have undergone some evaluation of some sort and are not taking the piss like this character.

I accept some people are born in to the wrong body and need help,what has happened is that it's turning into an industry and young people being convinced they're something they're not. 

And as in my op it's not just this if the trend  that's happening carries on the west is stuffed.
No-one is born into the wrong body. Some people just have mental issues and think they were.
Some people think that there are people in the room when there is no-one.
We should never support or reinforce their erroneous deluded views. 
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Spain needs to ensure people who want to change gender have undergone some evaluation of some sort and are not taking the piss like this character.

I accept some people are born in to the wrong body and need help,what has happened is that it's turning into an industry and young people being convinced they're something they're not.  

And as in my op it's not just this if the trend  that's happening carries on the west is stuffed.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: cromwell on August 24, 2024, 10:03:31 AM
The west is morphing in to some malevolent Alice in wonderland world its not just here but across Europe,a bloke who has abused his partner for years avoids jail by saying he's now a woman,it's not the world's gone mad but the west certainly has.

If you point to things like this you are far right or racist perhaps a hate criminal.
https://murciatoday.com/sex-change-allows-convicted-abuser-to-avoid-jail-in-sevilla_1000115014-a.html?Banner=4
Well he/she may not have avoided jail as seems he can still be tried by that criminal court just not the special one for men exerting violence on women.

It is of course a stupid and wrong situation and more evidence that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.  But what would we say Spain has to change here?

cromwell

The west is morphing in to some malevolent Alice in wonderland world its not just here but across Europe,a bloke who has abused his partner for years avoids jail by saying he's now a woman,it's not the world's gone mad but the west certainly has.

If you point to things like this you are far right or racist perhaps a hate criminal.
https://murciatoday.com/sex-change-allows-convicted-abuser-to-avoid-jail-in-sevilla_1000115014-a.html?Banner=4