Trump Makes Strange Claim Farage 'Won' UK Election

Started by Borg Refinery, September 28, 2024, 05:38:15 AM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

+++

Borg Refinery

Trump confused? Never

QuoteThey will not be taken from us. America is still the nation that conquered the Wild West, that vanquished the murderers, dictators that ended the evil empires. And that sent a brave young man from Ohio to a plant.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-wellington-ohio-rally-speech-transcript-first-rally-since-leaving-office

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4968265/user-clip-man-plant

The best bit is that people actually think he talks sense, go figure

+++

Nick

Quote from: Barry on September 28, 2024, 10:53:03 AMIt's another lie from the Donald, suggesting the election was stolen from Nige.

Another reason to vote for Kamala, who is whiter than white, if that's the right term. ;)
I don't think he is lying, he just doesn't understand FPTP and is getting his info a bit confused. He's talking about Reform getting way more votes than the Lib Dem's and hardly getting any seats. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Barry on September 28, 2024, 10:53:03 AMIt's another lie from the Donald, suggesting the election was stolen from Nige.

Another reason to vote for Kamala, who is whiter than white, if that's the right term. ;)

Kamala is a bitch as they say  :D
+++

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 28, 2024, 06:55:23 AMI think Donald is a little confused about how our system doesn't work or as has been in the past he has difficulty in explaining what he is thinking .

Either way its not a good look but even though he doesn't know what he is saying we sort of get what he means
A little confused or full on

More the latter IMHO

Barry

It's another lie from the Donald, suggesting the election was stolen from Nige.

† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

I think Donald is a little confused about how our system doesn't work or as has been in the past he has difficulty in explaining what he is thinking .

Either way its not a good look but even though he doesn't know what he is saying we sort of get what he means

Borg Refinery

QuoteTrump was asked at a press conference on September 26 if he'd rather Farage, who was successful in being elected as an MP at the eighth attempt, have a bigger role.

"I think Nigel is great, I've known him for a long time, he had a great election too, picked up a lot of seats, more seats than he was allowed to have actually, Trump said.

"They acknowledged that he won but for some reason you have a very strange system over there.

"You might win them but you don't get them. Nigel is a fantastic person."

Link

Naturally, there are people who believe this
+++