Main Menu

Started by Nick, October 01, 2024, 02:53:14 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 02, 2024, 07:32:33 AMIs there anyway we can choose our own avatar?
Click on your name in any post and go to this page. You can upload any Avatar that is 150 x 150 pixels MAX.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Is there anyway we can choose our own avatar?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Let me know if you want any graphical bits done, I'm quite handy with Photoshop and like designing bits and pieces.

I can come up with a new logo for the top if you want (Pol-Tics) in some shiny gold red/white/blue patriotic colours, if you'd like that is..

I used to do some CSS and HTML and I could try and help you with the stylesheets if you wanted, also. I believe you can do quite fancy things nowadays simply with CSS and add a lot of indenting/shine/etc to boxes, buttons and so on. I'm sure you already know all this and do it yourself - but just let me know anyway
+++

T00ts

Ok fair enough! I am holding my breath.   Dancing

Nick

Quote from: T00ts on October 01, 2024, 08:15:21 PMWell your choice of avatar for me says everything!  As probably expected I reject being made to look like an unkempt hirsute rough sleeper turning myself back into my true self.  As the only woman here and therefore of little import I think the forum is now quite depressing. As if politics isn't boring and depressing enough we now have beige. Of all the ghastly colour choices to choose! Where has all the fun gone?
I have done a massive update, and it takes many hours to add fun bits, so you'll have to be patient, but it is coming. 😉 

T00ts

Well your choice of avatar for me says everything!  As probably expected I reject being made to look like an unkempt hirsute rough sleeper turning myself back into my true self.  As the only woman here and therefore of little import I think the forum is now quite depressing. As if politics isn't boring and depressing enough we now have beige. Of all the ghastly colour choices to choose! Where has all the fun gone?

Barry

Quote from: Nick on October 01, 2024, 02:53:14 PMAnyone that has not chosen their own Avatar has now had a default one allocated to them.
If you don't like it you must choose your own.
And I hope they do. Some people are very visually orientated and having several people with the same bearded wrinkly is a bit confusing to the simple minded.
srb and Streetwalker take note. :)
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Anyone that has not chosen their own Avatar has now had a default one allocated to them.
If you don't like it you must choose your own.