Who allowed Birmingham to get like this?

Started by Barry, Today at 12:04:24 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on Today at 08:13:58 PMThis might be over 20years old but it was prophetic in more ways than one in that the demographer who compiled the information for this wanted to remain anonymous for fear of being labelled racist there would be more than that fear in Starmers UK.
Link

Relevant to that:-

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/oct/08/deaths-outstrip-births-in-uk-for-first-time-in-nearly-50-years
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

This might be over 20years old but it was prophetic in more ways than one in that the demographer who compiled the information for this wanted to remain anonymous for fear of being labelled racist there would be more than that fear in Starmers UK.
Link
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on Today at 07:15:15 PMI would rename it fair right. The situation we have at present isn't fair to anyone, immigrant or native.
Actually that's  a very clever way T00ts of deflating the illiberal liberals.

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on Today at 04:58:16 PMI agree T00ts but that doesn't mean you won't be labelled far right in the present climate.

I would rename it fair right. The situation we have at present isn't fair to anyone, immigrant or native.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on Today at 04:32:41 PMTo be fair, we elected people based on their manifestos. None of which ever said they would flood the country with immigrants from a foreign culture.

That's true enough but even the most loyal of party loyalists must now see the main parties are just the same cheeks on the same arse .
I guess Reform are our last chance , next stop will then really be the Far right

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on Today at 04:41:59 PMI have no problem with having an open door for people truly in need or want to start afresh here, but we are being invaded by too many who are not interested in supporting the country that is supporting them. They are here mostly for a free ride, or at worst, part of an invading army. I just don't understand why successive Governments are appearing to be blind to the potential threat.

Just which side does anyone think they will fight if/when the call to arms comes?

I agree T00ts but that doesn't mean you won't be labelled far right in the present climate.

T00ts

I have no problem with having an open door for people truly in need or want to start afresh here, but we are being invaded by too many who are not interested in supporting the country that is supporting them. They are here mostly for a free ride, or at worst, part of an invading army. I just don't understand why successive Governments are appearing to be blind to the potential threat.

Just which side does anyone think they will fight if/when the call to arms comes?

Barry

Quote from: Streetwalker on Today at 03:19:04 PMWe did by electing people who allowed it

Import the third world in the numbers we have and there was never going to be any other result . Its not as if we were not warned but those people were shouted down as xenophobes and racists .

Its growing problem ,almost every major city in the UK is the same to some degree
To be fair, we elected people based on their manifestos. None of which ever said they would flood the country with immigrants from a foreign culture.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on Today at 03:26:16 PMI dare say you are right Smurf , hows the ethnic population of the Lizard peninsular going ?
Where I live
All usual residents   1,842
White   1,827
White: British   1,792
White: Irish   12
White: Gypsy or Irish Traveller   0
White: Other White   23
Mixed/multiple ethnic groups   10
Mixed/multiple ethnic groups: White and Black Caribbean   6
Mixed/multiple ethnic groups: White and Black African   0
Mixed/multiple ethnic groups: White and Asian   4
Mixed/multiple ethnic groups: Other Mixed   0
Asian/Asian British   3
Asian/Asian British: Indian   1
Asian/Asian British: Pakistani   0
Asian/Asian British: Bangladeshi   0
Asian/Asian British: Chinese   1
Asian/Asian British: Other Asian   1
Black/African/Caribbean/Black British   1
Black/African/Caribbean/Black British: African   0
Black/African/Caribbean/Black British: Caribbean   1
Black/African/Caribbean/Black British: Other Black   0
Other ethnic group   1
Other ethnic group: Arab   0
Other ethnic group: Any other ethnic group   1

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on Today at 03:19:50 PMNot just cities.

I dare say you are right Smurf , hows the ethnic population of the Lizard peninsular going ?

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on Today at 03:19:04 PMIts growing problem ,almost every major city in the UK is the same to some degree

Not just cities.

Streetwalker

We did by electing people who allowed it

Import the third world in the numbers we have and there was never going to be any other result . Its not as if we were not warned but those people were shouted down as xenophobes and racists .

Its growing problem ,almost every major city in the UK is the same to some degree

Barry

There is some bad language, but I've heard worse.
Birmingham Mayor, take note.

† The end is nigh †