St. George's Day, the Ball and Chain is 65

Started by papasmurf, April 23, 2020, 10:59:55 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Thai takeaway delivery ordered, bottle of Muscadet Sur Lit chilling in the fridge, and a box of local  honeycombe crunch ice-cream in the freezer.

Lots of email birthday cards for her and one email froma  friend in Brittany who owns a campsite with a nice bar, (both closed due to Covid-19.)

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: Barry post_id=22226 time=1587637172 user_id=51
Happy birthday, Mrs Smurf.

Ditto
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=22226 time=1587637172 user_id=51

That was very much appreciated by my wife.

Barry

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/b388d7f9-8df0-4a77-b1a8-5451dd41ab05.bmp?rnd=0.5004323">
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=22223 time=1587636287 user_id=53
Theres nobody about so you should be pretty safe flying the flag .

One house in two where I live has a shotgun and/or firearms certificate. (Not that I think that is a factor in the low crime rate.)

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=22222 time=1587635995 user_id=89
Today, St. George's Day, is my wife's 65th birthday. On this momentous occasion, we will be flying the St. George's Flag. (A risky thing to do in Cornwall.)

No cake due to lockdown, but there is now an excellent Thai takeaway that does deliveries five miles away.

Theres nobody about so you should be pretty safe flying the flag .  Enjoy your day , Im just about to find a sunny spot in the back garden and will loose myself in a book and a dozen or so bottles of beer .    Cheers , Happy St Georges day .

papasmurf

Today, St. George's Day, is my wife's 65th birthday. On this momentous occasion, we will be flying the St. George's Flag. (A risky thing to do in Cornwall.)

No cake due to lockdown, but there is now an excellent Thai takeaway that does deliveries five miles away.