Apparently I need a Porton Suit and emergency shower.

Started by papasmurf, April 27, 2020, 01:15:44 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Used the woodworm killer yesterday morning, I am still here no, ill effects. (Unlike  the sausage and mash "ready meal," I had a few days ago, there must have been one of the additives in it.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=22725 time=1587998689 user_id=63
Oh right, that explains a lot.

I've personally pipette potassium cyanide using a mouth pipette, and weighed out ricin and acrylamide without any PPE whatsoever

But I wouldn't touch woodworm killer no matter what  

Bloody evil stuff

What worries me it is in nit shampoo for children.

When were those big triangular fumigation candles that used  be used to fumigate large chicken houses and mushroom farm building banned from sale to the public. As far as I remember the only instructions for those was light and leave quickly.

johnofgwent

Oh right, that explains a lot.

I've personally pipette potassium cyanide using a mouth pipette, and weighed out ricin and acrylamide without any PPE whatsoever

But I wouldn't touch woodworm killer no matter what  

Bloody evil stuff
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=22718 time=1587993953 user_id=51
Is it permethrin? Is it for your beard, the Mrs, or the dog?

:lol:

Woodworm.

Barry

Is it permethrin? Is it for your beard, the Mrs, or the dog?

:lol:
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=22707 time=1587990904 user_id=89
In this case they could be right:-  burning, itching, or tingling sensation of the face, epigastric pain, anoxemia, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headache, fatigue, convulsions, and coma.

Good grief - what are you trying to kill - the conservative party?

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts post_id=22704 time=1587990205 user_id=54
I think it goes with the instructions on a chain saw which tells you not to hold the wrong end. If they have written it then it's your fault if you get hurt. They are covered.

In this case they could be right:-  burning, itching, or tingling sensation of the face, epigastric pain, anoxemia, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headache, fatigue, convulsions, and coma.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=22700 time=1587989744 user_id=89
More Elfin Safety.  I needed some pest destruction fluid, it arrived yesterday. I just read the "destructions." If it needs THAT much PPE why is it on sale to the public.

I think it goes with the instructions on a chain saw which tells you not to hold the wrong end. If they have written it then it's your fault if you get hurt. They are covered.

papasmurf

More Elfin Safety.  I needed some pest destruction fluid, it arrived yesterday. I just read the "destructions." If it needs THAT much PPE why is it on sale to the public.