UKIP NEC troubles

Started by Baron von Lotsov, October 22, 2019, 04:45:39 PM

« previous - next »

Baron von Lotsov

I can't be bothered to give you a full account, but just picture the scene as total mayhem and you'll be about right. The chairwoman Kirstan Herriot has gone AWOL and was the one responsible for knocking Gerard Batten out of the game. The new leader became new leader as a result, since Gerard was on course to get a landslide in elections, since he rescued the party. The new leader decides to appoint him deputy leader, but he was blocked. The NEC decide to ban anyone who has said anything in support of Tommy Robinson. The NEC members are unconstitutional since they have served more than the maximum time. Now the leader can't even email the members. The chairwoman and a band of nasty commie types have locked down his leadership in effect. The great irony in all of this was she was appointed by Gerard in the first place. That clearly looks like a mistake.

My view is the attempts to silence Gerard have resulted in a stronger and more intelligent leader in his place, and one who gives you the impression he can handle trouble. He has a very cool, methodological approach as any software programmer would. I mean he's not an ex-art student type and that's for sure. Commies worry this could impact on the success of the UKIP, what with rising membership, stuff being put back into shape and so on. It's like a warrior who was virtually killed in a ferocious battle, who has picked himself up off the battlefield and is getting better, and stronger for the experience. The thing is the public are  totally behind the new leader and Gerard, but do not extent the same warmth towards Kirstan Herriot. Who the hell she actually is I have not the foggiest. There is zero biographical information on the web as far as i can see. If anyone knows then please fill me in.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>