General Brexit discussion thread

Started by cromwell, October 27, 2019, 09:01:29 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on November 06, 2020, 02:38:57 PM
55 days to go.

Oh gosh - I thought it was closer than that. (hibernates!)

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Borchester

Quote from: Jaydee on November 06, 2020, 02:24:43 PM
Yes I know you do not know what I am rattling about.  It is very evident on here.   If you are on a political forum.  Could I suggest you take up politics and find out.  Instead of posting meaningless insulting one line wonders.

Hey, don't start on me. You have already been kicked off .********** for being an incoherent loony and, fearing that you were running out of places to go, I thought that I would put in a kind word for you.

Anyway, have fun, crack on and try not to chew any more holes in the carpet  :)
Algerie Francais !

Jaydee

Quote from: Nick on November 06, 2020, 08:51:14 AM
Don't worry, I feel the ranting days are coming to a close.

There you go again.  A total insult.  Totally unprovoked again. With a threat because you cannot deal with the questions asked on what you posted.  .   Now point to one rant, asd you call it.  On one post, any one will do. From me.   Even the ones you lied through your teeth. Which I have pointed out.  Another meaningless insulting one line wonder.  But it does not count.  It comes from you. 

Jaydee

Quote from: Borchester on November 06, 2020, 10:55:08 AM
Shame really. Pappy is not a bad old skin and I was thinking that come the New Year I would starve to death to cheer him up. I have no idea what Jaydee is rattling on about and I don't suppose that he has either, but he fills a quiet day.

Yes I know you do not know what I am rattling about.  It is very evident on here.   If you are on a political forum.  Could I suggest you take up politics and find out.  Instead of posting meaningless insulting one line wonders. 

Jaydee

Quote from: Nick on November 06, 2020, 08:41:25 AM

REALLY!!

You've had a warning off the MOD's, spat your dummy out and stated you were off, only to return an hour later.

I've just shown above that either you can't remember what you say and don't bother to refresh your memory before posting or you're just a wind up merchant. Neither traits are conducive with this forum.

A warning for what.  Disagreeing with you.  Asking you questions which you cannot answer.  There was me thinking that is the idea of a political forum. You now denying I said this.  And on Brexit the EU left it to the UK government how it would work   And 24 hours later you replied knowingly lying through your teeth you posted  this To which you said the EU would build one,.  What was that about not remembering what you said.  As you ducked dived weaved insulted lied rather than admit you were wrong as you tossed the dummy out.  What your post tells me.  And looking at the banned list.  As you scream for the Mod to have me banned. Lying, trolling ducking diving and weaving, firing insults is a trait very conductive with this forum.  As long as it is coming from you.  Get your facts right before you rant on open forum and do not have the slightest ability to back up what you say.  . Now your latest insult and rant.  Point to one post from me.  That even  suggests,  as you now lie through your teeth that I am a wind up merchant.  Which is Bullshit for you are screwed for a answer. I was asking questions on what you posted.  So you must be the wind up merchant.   And they allow you to be a administrator. Grow up.   

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on November 06, 2020, 10:57:38 AM
I suspect you may die laughing from something you should have taken seriously.

I am too old to take things seriously.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on November 06, 2020, 10:55:08 AM
Shame really. Pappy is not a bad old skin and I was thinking that come the New Year I would starve to death to cheer him up. I have no idea what Jaydee is rattling on about and I don't suppose that he has either, but he fills a quiet day.

I suspect you may die laughing from something you should have taken seriously.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on November 06, 2020, 08:51:14 AM

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Baff on November 06, 2020, 10:31:41 AM
And their best case planning assumptions?
And their expected case planning assumptions?

As I wrote, more at link.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Baff

Quote from: papasmurf on November 06, 2020, 07:59:32 AM
Just published by the National Audit Office:-

More at link:-

https://www.nao.org.uk/press-release/the-uk-border-preparedness-for-the-end-of-the-transition-period/

Even if government makes further progress with its preparations, there is still likely to be significant disruption at the border from 1 January 2021 as traders will be unprepared for new EU border controls which will require additional administration and checks. The government's latest reasonable worst-case planning assumptions, from September 2020, are that 40% to 70% per cent of hauliers will not be ready for these new controls and up to 7,000 lorries may need to queue at the approach to the short Channel crossings,6 such as Dover to Calais.

And their best case planning assumptions?
And their expected case planning assumptions?

Nick

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 06, 2020, 08:43:22 AM
The name of this 100 odd page ditty should be changed to "ranting old **** thread"

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

DeppityDawg

The name of this 100 odd page ditty should be changed to "ranting old **** thread"

Nick

Quote from: Jaydee on November 06, 2020, 08:22:17 AM
Yes you did.  And I am not going over it again. On 3rd Nov I posted.   And on Brexit the EU left it to the UK government how it would work  Post 1665. Some 24r hours later you post.. What I said was the UK will not erect a hard border: To which you said the EU would build one, I said that SI would love that.. Not only lying.  But worse.  Knowing you lied.  And you are going into denial again. Not even a acknowledgement what you said was blatantly wrong.  .  You lied.  Your credibility is zilch,

Quote from: Jaydee on November 06, 2020, 08:22:17 AMI said no such thing about a hard border.  Your semantics are pathetic.

REALLY!!

Quote from: Jaydee on November 02, 2020, 02:36:27 PMSimple answer.  A border is where two regulatory alignments meet.  And that means the EU will put up a border.

Quote from: Jaydee on November 06, 2020, 08:22:17 AMA tariff border, which is going to happen on a crash out,  is a border.  Hard, soft, fluid,  or otherwise.  You call it what you will.  To suit what ever you are trying to weasel out of. Once again  You have  spectacularly failed  to point out a hard border on the CTA.  On the island of Ireland.  Free movement of people between the EU and the UK was Big Kranky Bojo, the world leading muppets red line.  How is that tosspot going to overcome that?.  I even put a question mark.   And about the 10th time I have asked you.  And what Biden was on about.  When you asked what had it to do with him. Do get up to speed.

You've had a warning off the MOD's, spat your dummy out and stated you were off, only to return an hour later.

I've just shown above that either you can't remember what you say and don't bother to refresh your memory before posting or you're just a wind up merchant. Neither traits are conducive with this forum.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Jaydee

Quote from: Nick on November 06, 2020, 12:35:18 AM
It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

As for you saying 'Now I say'... I have never said anything about there not being a customs border between SI and NI. What Brexiteers do say is that the UK will not be implementing a hard border, as you said and then questioned, the EU will do that.

Yes you did.  And I am not going over it again. On 3rd Nov I posted.   And on Brexit the EU left it to the UK government how it would work  Post 1665. Some 24r hours later you post.. What I said was the UK will not erect a hard border: To which you said the EU would build one, I said that SI would love that.. Not only lying.  But worse.  Knowing you lied.  And you are going into denial again. Not even a acknowledgement what you said was blatantly wrong.  .  You lied.  Your credibility is zilch,  I said no such thing about a hard border.  Your semantics are pathetic.  A tariff border, which is going to happen on a crash out,  is a border.  Hard, soft, fluid,  or otherwise.  You call it what you will.  To suit what ever you are trying to weasel out of. Once again  You have  spectacularly failed  to point out a hard border on the CTA.  On the island of Ireland.  Free movement of people between the EU and the UK was Big Kranky Bojo, the world leading muppets red line.  How is that tosspot going to overcome that?.  I even put a question mark.   And about the 10th time I have asked you.  And what Biden was on about.  When you asked what had it to do with him. Do get up to speed.