Main Menu

Starve or die

Started by papasmurf, September 18, 2020, 12:34:27 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2020, 12:51:26 PM
Quote from: Borchester on September 18, 2020, 12:45:04 PM

It is all these young women doctors we have these days.

I wish, the practice nurses are always trying to get me fitted out for a coffin.  My doctor is somewhat more realistic.
You mean he only wants to know if he can have your motorbke because you won't need it anymore if you're brown bread.

Ffs smurfy you leave an open goal then get the hump when the ball goes in the back of the net, lighten up no one really wishes the worst on you.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on September 18, 2020, 05:35:45 PM
A greco-french sheep(!). Be careful or the greeks will eat you at easter.  ;D
No what shows up in google search for the forum. As you were speaking about the matrix.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

A greco-french sheep(!). Be careful or the greeks will eat you at easter.  ;D
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on September 18, 2020, 05:23:06 PM
..Neoliberal French sheep are wierdoes begging for some british humour? ;D

(That's the best my translation matrix could do, soz)  :D
It is all Greek to me.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on September 18, 2020, 04:34:33 PM

The side effects aren't worth it. I refuse it every time. They really don't like it though.

That was not known  back in the mid 1960s.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

..Neoliberal French sheep are wierdoes begging for some british humour? ;D

(That's the best my translation matrix could do, soz)  :D
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on September 18, 2020, 05:07:04 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 18, 2020, 05:00:36 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 18, 2020, 04:53:39 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 18, 2020, 04:33:31 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 18, 2020, 04:14:51 PM
Papa, this forum is like a congregation of reformed born again piss takers.

Posting this was only going to lead to one conclusion.

By the way, as monty python says, the thread is a trick question, one can in fact both starve and die.

"Oh (disappointed)" Eric Idoe: "Oh Ms Ravid, you've been a jolly decent sport, nobody leaves this show empty handed so we're going to chop off your hands"

"Oh! Fank yu!"
Its coded Dyno, but don't tell anyone, old Britonian.

And here I thought it was just gibberish, but it's coded in dinosaur to obfuscate it from the tellurians and the armenians who are listening in.

No doubt papa has a direct line to both.
Nah none of that, it is like old Etonian but Britonian, where Neoliberism meets it nemisis. where can I claim for it?

The Ministry of Agriculture (and Proper-Gander, Sport and Sampan boats) is the one I think, they have a division for vexated French sheep hoping to spread their propaganda.  :D
Blame the dawg he grassed us up, not of course neoliberalism is just begging for some basic British humour. Bunch of fecking weirdos.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on September 18, 2020, 05:00:36 PM

By the way, as monty python says, the thread is a trick question, one can in fact both starve and die.

"Oh (disappointed)" Eric Idoe: "Oh Ms Ravid, you've been a jolly decent sport, nobody leaves this show empty handed so we're going to chop off your hands"

"Oh! Fank yu!"

And here I thought it was just gibberish, but it's coded in dinosaur to obfuscate it from the tellurians and the armenians who are listening in.

Nah none of that, it is like old Etonian but Britonian, where Neoliberism meets it nemisis. where can I claim for it?

The Ministry of Agriculture (and Proper-Gander, Sport and Sampan boats) is the one I think, they have a division for vexated French sheep hoping to spread their propaganda.  :D
+++

Sheepy

"Oh! Fank yu!"

Borg Refinery

"Oh! Fank yu!"

+++

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2020, 04:32:00 PM
Quote from: T00ts on September 18, 2020, 04:22:39 PM
Pappy all the surgery wants is to be able to tick the box that tells them to warn all patients that don't look like stick insects to book a pall bearer. The other thing they would really like is for you to give up everything that might give you joy. Of course GP registrations are paid by numbers so there is a pay off there too.

What the nurse is unaware of is in good faith I was prescribed a daily dose of  oral steroids from the age of 17 until 22 for asthma.
Medical science had killed 120000 people in Britain before they realised the gravity of their mistake. (I am one of the very few survivors.)
Now the maximum prescription is only 10 pills.

The side effects aren't worth it. I refuse it every time. They really don't like it though.

Sheepy

"Oh! Fank yu!"

papasmurf

Pappy all the surgery wants is to be able to tick the box that tells them to warn all patients that don't look like stick insects to book a pall bearer. The other thing they would really like is for you to give up everything that might give you joy. Of course GP registrations are paid by numbers so there is a pay off there too.

What the nurse is unaware of is in good faith I was prescribed a daily dose of  oral steroids from the age of 17 until 22 for asthma.
Medical science had killed 120000 people in Britain before they realised the gravity of their mistake. (I am one of the very few survivors.)
Now the maximum prescription is only 10 pills.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: Dynamis on September 18, 2020, 04:25:07 PM

Remember that there is also a pay off on certain drugs, vaccinations and tests. You need to look them straight in the eye when asking if it's necessary. A look away or more importantly down to the left tells you all you need to know.

Cynical Toots? But you are right..

Yes, afraid so. Docs have their uses in an emergency, but a lot of what they do forgets how finely tuned bodies are. I have never felt so much like a series of dots that someone has forgotten to connect as when the NHS kidnapped me. They often forget that patients have brains too.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2020, 04:23:10 PM

Frankly they all ought to be ashamed of themselves. If they want to take the piss out of each other I suggest they do it in their own private members only forum.

I tried to start one, but as Thomas says... I started an anti social group, no one met up. ;D
+++