Warning given to MPs about canvassing.

Started by papasmurf, November 04, 2019, 02:05:56 PM

« previous - next »

Churchill

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=4350 time=1573060866 user_id=84
Dubious publicity released in the summer of 2018 by a Labour supporting pressure group is not evidence. If you ever manage to provide credible evidence in support of any of you weird and wonderful fantasies I will be delighted to acknowledge it. There is of course no longer any doubt whatsoever about the institutional anti-semitism within the left wing of the Labour Party, and Corbyn's lack of addressing the problem.

I agree 100%
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Churchill post_id=4389 time=1573070041 user_id=69
I have to say what I hear and see as I go about my daily business speaking to friends neighbours most if not all say the same thing they are fed up to the back teeth with all the nonsense from our poloticians they are all as bad as each other.

Some are very angry but I doubt if any of them would physically attack anyone let alone an MP canvasing or political activists knocking on their doors they may well be told to bugger off but that will be about it,

Where I live there is a very large community of Jews they know full well what is going on in the Labour Party and the propaganda on the net claiming plots emanating from Israel and Jews within the media, very reminiscent of 1930's Germany some are leaving some have already gone as are some living in Europe they fear for their future

I think if I catch them trying to stuff anything through our letterbox i will probably throw it back at them. Every one of the (cant use the word they'll ban me) has lied through their fucking teeth, some to my face, to a degree i have ***NEVER*** seen in fifty years of watching political intrigue and getting pretty heavily involved in it myself. If there is blood on the streets I shall ensure my CCTV is erased.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Given that they never canvas round here anyway, it's not likely to be a problem.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Major Sinic

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=4382 time=1573068525 user_id=89
All the videos of the investigative journalism and the infiltration of the labour conference are still on YouTube.

I am not responsible for either your memory loss or your cognitive dissonance.

And I am not responsible or your bizarre flights of fantasy, your bigotry and your refusal to provide credible evidence to support your views.

Churchill

I have to say what I hear and see as I go about my daily business speaking to friends neighbours most if not all say the same thing they are fed up to the back teeth with all the nonsense from our poloticians they are all as bad as each other.

Some are very angry but I doubt if any of them would physically attack anyone let alone an MP canvasing or political activists knocking on their doors they may well be told to bugger off but that will be about it,

Where I live there is a very large community of Jews they know full well what is going on in the Labour Party and the propaganda on the net claiming plots emanating from Israel and Jews within the media, very reminiscent of 1930's Germany some are leaving some have already gone as are some living in Europe they fear for their future
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=4357 time=1573061631 user_id=84
Probably because it was an invention of your mind.

All the videos of the investigative journalism and the infiltration of the labour conference are still on YouTube.

I am not responsible for either your memory loss or your cognitive dissonance.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Major Sinic

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=4354 time=1573061347 user_id=89
Labour supporting Jewish pressure group.

On the other forum I supplied clandestine filmed videos by investigative journalists and  evidence that a Labour party conference was infiltrated.

That you chose to ignore that then makes it a pointless exercise to re-reference it all.

Probably because it was an invention of your mind.

Major Sinic

Probably because it is an invention of your mind.

papasmurf

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=4350 time=1573060866 user_id=84
Dubious publicity released in the summer of 2018 by a Labour supporting pressure group is not evidence. If you ever manage to provide credible evidence in support of any of you weird and wonderful fantasies I will be delighted to acknowledge it. There is of course no longer any doubt whatsoever about the institutional anti-semitism within the left wing of the Labour Party, and Corbyn's lack of addressing the problem.

Labour supporting Jewish pressure group.

On the other forum I supplied clandestine filmed videos by investigative journalists and  evidence that a Labour party conference was infiltrated.

That you chose to ignore that then makes it a pointless exercise to re-reference it all.

Major Sinic

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=4323 time=1573050536 user_id=89
It was posted in the other forum, you took no notice  of investigative reporting, and clandestine video evidence then, so you still won't.

There is this article but you won't believe that either:-

More at link:-

https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk/article/israeli-interference-has-become-intolerable/">https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk ... tolerable/">https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk/article/israeli-interference-has-become-intolerable/

JVL member Jay Blackwood captures the feelings of many in his latest  Jewish Dissident blog about the current campaign to get Corbyn, and media collusion in it.

"It is extraordinary," he says of Netanyahu's latest meddling,  "that no Parliamentarian has raised concerns about this ongoing intervention by a foreign power  in domestic political affairs."

And he fears that if the campaign against Corbyn succeeds we will see a flourishing of antisemitic conspiracy theory, as well as the rise of a genuine neo-fascist movement here.

papasmurf

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=4321 time=1573050142 user_id=84
Evidence and link please.

It was posted in the other forum, you took no notice  of investigative reporting, and clandestine video evidence then, so you still won't.

There is this article but you won't believe that either:-

More at link:-

https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk/article/israeli-interference-has-become-intolerable/">https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk ... tolerable/">https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk/article/israeli-interference-has-become-intolerable/

JVL member Jay Blackwood captures the feelings of many in his latest  Jewish Dissident blog about the current campaign to get Corbyn, and media collusion in it.

"It is extraordinary," he says of Netanyahu's latest meddling,  "that no Parliamentarian has raised concerns about this ongoing intervention by a foreign power  in domestic political affairs."

And he fears that if the campaign against Corbyn succeeds we will see a flourishing of antisemitic conspiracy theory, as well as the rise of a genuine neo-fascist movement here.

Major Sinic

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=4307 time=1573044458 user_id=89
That does not take into account Benjamin Netanyahu's well financed lies and propaganda campaign against Corbyn.

Evidence and link please.

papasmurf

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=4305 time=1573044240 user_id=84

I oppose many, in fact most, things Corbyn stands for ; his tacit support of his party's anti-semitism,

That does not take into account Benjamin Netanyahu's well financed lies and propaganda campaign against Corbyn.

Major Sinic

Quote from: Ciaphas post_id=4155 time=1572972062 user_id=75
Where did I say Mr Johnson was the sole person contributing to the current situation?

I singled him out for mention because he is the Prime Minister, a position if considerable responsibility not only in respects to how he fulfills his duties but also how he conducts himself.

His actions are not excused because of poor judgement or behaviour from other MP's.

No you singled him out in order to criticise and decry a key individual in a political party you don't support. At least be honest enough to admit the truth. There is nothing wrong with being critical of those who hold political views opposed to your own; its why we are all on a political forum such as this.

I oppose many, in fact most, things Corbyn stands for ; his tacit support of his party's anti-semitism, his claimed friendship with terrorist organisation such as the IRA, Hamas and Hezbollah and will critisise and publicise him whenever the mood takes me.

We held a bonfire party last night (as owners of horses and pets we do not let off fireworks) and to immense cheers and great amusement burnt a guy with a Corbyn face mask. This demonstrates our contempt for the man without specifically damaging or intimating others, but I do condemn any violence or intimidation of those who hold opposing political views,

Thomas

Quote from: Ciaphas post_id=4155 time=1572972062 user_id=75
Where did I say Mr Johnson was the sole person contributing to the current situation?

I singled him out for mention because he is the Prime Minister, a position if considerable responsibility not only in respects to how he fulfills his duties but also how he conducts himself.

His actions are not excused because of poor judgement or behaviour from other MP's.

im simply levelling the playing field and pointing out the tories are not the only ones using abusive language. Labour and liberals are up to their necks in it too.

How jeremy corbyn has conducted himself as leader of the oppostion , and his failure to tackle anti semtitic abuse in his party is a national disgrace.

His role and how poorly he conducts himself is disgusting ,and when a 55 year member of the labour party  dame louise ellman , calls him a danger to the uk and unfit to lead , it makes johnsons carry on seem irrelevant by comparison.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!