Main Menu

..Junk Science. Again.

Started by Dynamis, September 27, 2020, 12:07:05 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on October 31, 2020, 07:45:55 PM
Sorry to hear that, are you on the ZX81 or the VIC-20?

No one of these actually http://www.computinghistory.org.uk/det/11984/Atari-65XE/ which was my first computer and the progressed through various mutations of the Atari st,great fan of them  easy to work on.
Internet was a laugh through the phone line,I could mow the garden,paint the house go down the tip come back and still downloaded only about 5% of whatever  :)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

HDQQ

Wrong sort of duck - I see myself as a mallard. I always have done, from the moment I chose my name.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on October 31, 2020, 07:28:51 PM
Well whatever you pictured T00ts found it hilarious,sadly I can't see it.......the picture not the joke.
Sorry to hear that, are you on the ZX81 or the VIC-20?
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on October 31, 2020, 07:28:51 PM
Well whatever you pictured T00ts found it hilarious,sadly I can't see it.......the picture not the joke.

It's a duck very close-up. It took me a while to decipher what it was. Why can't you see it? Is this another example of Halloween horrors? We seem to have been plagued today.

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on October 31, 2020, 07:17:39 PM

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: HDQQ on October 31, 2020, 05:44:14 PM
But I like to get in touch with my paranoid side from time to time.
† The end is nigh †

HDQQ

Quote from: T00ts on October 30, 2020, 11:51:38 AM
Just for clarity this was not directed at you.  :)

But I like to get in touch with my paranoid side from time to time.

T00ts

Quote from: HDQQ on October 30, 2020, 11:18:03 AM
Just seen this. I most certainly do not have a sense of humour bypass. How do I know that? Because I quite often laugh at your posts, Thomas!

Just for clarity this was not directed at you.  :)

HDQQ

Quote from: Thomas on October 29, 2020, 01:06:01 PM
Borkie more often than not calls it the chinese sniffles for a laugh and a bit of a wind up against pappy.

Most of us on here accept it as the joke and piss take that it is meant , borkie being of similar age and of similar risk to smurf , yet only pappy smurf ( and maybe quack quack) take it seriously as they have a complete sense of humour by pass.

Your wise words and patience are wasted toots.

Just seen this. I most certainly do not have a sense of humour bypass. How do I know that? Because I quite often laugh at your posts, Thomas!

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 29, 2020, 01:19:12 PM
Not when it is effectively disseminating false news.

how many times have you spread false news on various political sites?

This very moment on another thread we are discussing you spreading false news to defend the labour party over antisemitism in the past which has yet again found you with egg over your face.

Do as you say not as you do.....is that it?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on October 29, 2020, 01:17:00 PM
I hope not. I don't think it's wisdom it's just trying to keep the peace so no-one gets hurt.

i understand toots , and respect you for it , but sometimes a rabid dog just needs put out of its misery.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on October 29, 2020, 12:06:47 PM
We are all allowed our own points of view.

Not when it is effectively disseminating false news.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on October 29, 2020, 01:06:01 PM
Borkie more often than not calls it the chinese sniffles for a laugh and a bit of a wind up against pappy.

Most of us on here accept it as the joke and piss take that it is meant , borkie being of similar age and of similar risk to smurf , yet only pappy smurf ( and maybe quack quack) take it seriously as they have a complete sense of humour by pass.

Your wise words and patience are wasted toots.

I hope not. I don't think it's wisdom it's just trying to keep the peace so no-one gets hurt.