Example of why Tories are anti-capitalist - mobile phone charges

Started by Baron von Lotsov, November 04, 2019, 06:11:06 PM

« previous - next »

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Churchill post_id=4476 time=1573117246 user_id=69
If you are talking about Beijing Daxing International Airport it has taken them five years to build and opened in September this year.

As for Chinas economy it is slowing down and predicted to slow down more next year due to the Trade War with America

That's the one.

Yes I know the rate of growth of the economy is reducing but it still has a growth rate many times our own and our airports do not look anything like their new one. I think it has broken a few records regarding its design.

Besides the point of mentioning the country was not the airport, but the way they charge people for goods and services. Don't you understand why a lock-in contract is anti-capitalist and restricts competition? This is the main point I make. The trouble with you people is you find it difficult to process abstract concepts, so I keep having to give examples so you can see how it works. Don't bother having a long conversation about the example as they are  not the main point. The main point is we are being ripped off and our corrupt schools and colleges teach the new ones ripping off skills (known euphemistically as marketing)

Mugger: " I market my services using this knife because it increases my sales and speeds up delivery"
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Nick

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=4440 time=1573095360 user_id=74
Please don't bother. Go and find out yourself. Like I said, it is a really big airport, it is in China, and it is being built at the moment. It does not have check-ins, because I've seen the plans. The reason they are building it is because the Chinese are making far more money than they were a few years back and like to go on foreign holidays, and also of course the businessmen need it. Their economic progress and knowhow puts the idiots in Westminster to shame. How long has it taken them to build Hinkley Point since it was decided to have it?

You really do make yourself look such a fool when you pretend to know about things you have no clue about.

You've seen the plans for the BHS have you? You should be able to tell me who put it in then? Can't wait for this explanation. 😂

As for no checkins, again you have no clue. It has 86% SSCI and the rest are regular checkins.

China has built hundreds of new airports in the last 10 years, this is nothing new. Stick to talking about stuff you know about instead of googling things and trying to fill in the blanks.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Churchill

If you are talking about Beijing Daxing International Airport it has taken them five years to build and opened in September this year.

As for Chinas economy it is slowing down and predicted to slow down more next year due to the Trade War with America
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Nick post_id=4438 time=1573089704 user_id=73
 If you don't answer on his point I will remind you.

Please don't bother. Go and find out yourself. Like I said, it is a really big airport, it is in China, and it is being built at the moment. It does not have check-ins, because I've seen the plans. The reason they are building it is because the Chinese are making far more money than they were a few years back and like to go on foreign holidays, and also of course the businessmen need it. Their economic progress and knowhow puts the idiots in Westminster to shame. How long has it taken them to build Hinkley Point since it was decided to have it?

Nick

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=4399 time=1573071862 user_id=74
I see you trying to dig out of a hole you plonked yourself in. Wechat was once just a chat thing, hence the name, but it is not now. It is also the primary method of payment transaction, and the government monitors the lot. I don't think a lot of you have any clue as to how sophisticated China is now. It's all electronic, and talking of airports they are building an absolutely massive new one. It does not have check-in desks. They know who you are and where you are by facial recognition. Much has only transformed in the last few years. These guys are the best capitalists I know and I'm following them closely because I want to see how capitalism performs when practised according to the book. Our country goes the other way, towards a command economy and the Tories are as bad as the other parties. None of our parties espouse capitalism.

Actually I'd also like to mention supermarkets. Our big ones are just as much conniving thieves as the telecoms firms. The way to tell is their pricing policy. Indeed I found out something the other day when I started to shop in Aldi, a German supermarket chain. These Germans have a pricing policy which is much more capitalist, as per the issue with causing market distortion. In Aldi, 2 widgets costs 2  X the cost of one widget, i.e. perfectly linear, as it should be. I check the prices for the same thing in both shops and see Aldi consistently undercuts Morrisons for the same product. This is because the Germans invest less in fraud and more in technology that aids efficiency increases and hence price reduction. The net result is the owner is the richest man in Germany. See how it should be? Both proprietor and customer are better off. 1+ 1 = 3. This is the essence of capitalism. A capitalist deal makes both parties richer, not one party richer at the expense of the other one being poorer, as that is called theft. anyhow as a result, i have transferred most of my business to Aldi now.

Let's take your point one by one because I have never seen someone post such uninformed bollox in my life.

Wechat..... Done it to death, it's a Facebook app fro China.

Building a really big airport..... Where?   or is it just called really big airport?     Airports is what I do so if I seem pompous I apologise. Pudong is as big as it it gets, please elaborate.

As for China being sophisticated, they have signs everywhere telling people not to spit, even in the lifts, you really haven't got a clue.

No airline in the world doesn't have checkins, otherwise no one would be able to check in!!

China being capitalist. How many laughs do you want?

The sad part is I think you actually believe his bollox. But I would love to know where this really big airport is being built. If you don't answer on his point I will remind you.

Baron von Lotsov

I see you trying to dig out of a hole you plonked yourself in. Wechat was once just a chat thing, hence the name, but it is not now. It is also the primary method of payment transaction, and the government monitors the lot. I don't think a lot of you have any clue as to how sophisticated China is now. It's all electronic, and talking of airports they are building an absolutely massive new one. It does not have check-in desks. They know who you are and where you are by facial recognition. Much has only transformed in the last few years. These guys are the best capitalists I know and I'm following them closely because I want to see how capitalism performs when practised according to the book. Our country goes the other way, towards a command economy and the Tories are as bad as the other parties. None of our parties espouse capitalism.

Actually I'd also like to mention supermarkets. Our big ones are just as much conniving thieves as the telecoms firms. The way to tell is their pricing policy. Indeed I found out something the other day when I started to shop in Aldi, a German supermarket chain. These Germans have a pricing policy which is much more capitalist, as per the issue with causing market distortion. In Aldi, 2 widgets costs 2  X the cost of one widget, i.e. perfectly linear, as it should be. I check the prices for the same thing in both shops and see Aldi consistently undercuts Morrisons for the same product. This is because the Germans invest less in fraud and more in technology that aids efficiency increases and hence price reduction. The net result is the owner is the richest man in Germany. See how it should be? Both proprietor and customer are better off. 1+ 1 = 3. This is the essence of capitalism. A capitalist deal makes both parties richer, not one party richer at the expense of the other one being poorer, as that is called theft. anyhow as a result, i have transferred most of my business to Aldi now.

Nick

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=4339 time=1573058334 user_id=74
Clearly you are way out of date. Wechat is used to pay for all public transport as well. It is the dominant payment system in China. They use it to pay for everything, and in shops credit cards are no longer accepted. You scan the QR code to buy the product and walk out of the shop.

quote="Baron von Lotsov" post_id=4325 time=1573051843 user_id=74]

OK so now I know you are wrong. WeChat is a payment system.

No it isn't, it's a chat app. WE CHAT, it just happens to have payment facilities within it which were only introduced in the last few years. Before that it was purely a chat app, I know cause I've used it for years.

Using your logic then an airplane is a restaurant, they serve food, drinks and have a toilet, but the fundamental purpose is as an airplane same as WeChat is is fundamentally a chat app.

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Nick post_id=4338 time=1573056902 user_id=73
I think you can send money to people using it, a bit like Western Union but that is just a feature of the app.

Clearly you are way out of date. Wechat is used to pay for all public transport as well. It is the dominant payment system in China. They use it to pay for everything, and in shops credit cards are no longer accepted. You scan the QR code to buy the product and walk out of the shop.

Nick

Quote from: Churchill post_id=4336 time=1573055664 user_id=69
:lol:

First I have heard about it just looked on Line a Free App via Apple or Google, perhaps he does not get out much :lol:

I think you can send money to people using it, a bit like Western Union but that is just a feature of the app.

Churchill

:lol:

First I have heard about it just looked on Line a Free App via Apple or Google, perhaps he does not get out much :lol:
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Nick

Quote from: Churchill post_id=4331 time=1573054441 user_id=69
He could be going for a World Record you keep count and I will get in touch with the Guinness Book of Records and tell them to hold the front page :lol:

The clue is kind of in the name. We Chat 😂, they call it Weishei in China.

Churchill

He could be going for a World Record you keep count and I will get in touch with the Guinness Book of Records and tell them to hold the front page :lol:

Nick

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=4325 time=1573051843 user_id=74

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/04/what-is-wechat-china-biggest-messaging-app.html">https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/04/what-is ... g-app.html">https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/04/what-is-wechat-china-biggest-messaging-app.html

How many time can someone be wrong in one thread?

I use Wechat, I have it on my phone and have many friends I chat with in China.

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Nick post_id=4265 time=1573032073 user_id=73
No I'm not Chinese but have travelling there for over 20 years and can speak some Chinese.

WeChat has nothing to do with making calls, it's an app loosely based on Facebook as Facebook / Google are banned in China.

Nick

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=4237 time=1573015817 user_id=74
I'm just repeating what I was told from a Chinese woman. Are you Chinese? They do it through Wechat.

Besides it is not that relevant to the point I'm making. Two wrongs do not make a right anyway.

No I'm not Chinese but have travelling there for over 20 years and can speak some Chinese.

WeChat has nothing to do with making calls, it's an app loosely based on Facebook as Facebook / Google are banned in China.

All you're doing is reporting on half a story with minimal knowledge and trying to pass it off as facts, when in reality you haven't got the foggiest about what you're saying.