Could we beat the EU in battle?

Started by HallowedBrexit, October 15, 2020, 09:16:17 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 17, 2020, 01:27:46 PM
You're way behind the times. Nick's imagination has upgraded me to fully paid-up Irishman. I'm enjoying my promotion - don't burst my bubble!

You've not been promoted, just outed as a bullshitter. The website tracks your IP address, we know which ISP you're signed up to, when you took your phone contract out and of course what user names you've used on previous forums.

If you want to engage in political debate that's great, if you want to just wind people up then you will be shown the door.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Mod notice
Lot of posts moved to joke thread
please stick to the topic ta very much
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 17, 2020, 07:52:20 PM
Of course , as are we  all

apart from those crying bitter salty remainer tears of course mate. ;)
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Baff

I've got visions of all 32,000 EU staff marching behind you.
You in your nice shiney jackboots.

Them in their power suits.

Like lemmings off to the nearest cliff.
Via restaurents of course.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 17, 2020, 07:46:18 PM
Baff's fantasies aren't about to come true, and HallowedBrexit is only having a bit of a laugh.

Of course , as are we  all

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 17, 2020, 07:44:59 PM
Ive decided  after much consideration that yes , we would kick their arse if we had to

Baff's fantasies aren't about to come true, and HallowedBrexit is only having a bit of a laugh.
They took care of us when we were vulnerable, now it's our turn to take care of them. Health before Wealth: Lockdown.

Streetwalker

Ive decided  after much consideration that yes , we would kick their arse if we had to

Thomas

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 17, 2020, 07:09:40 PM
I'm not taking the bait, Ninety. You and Stockholm Syndrome can go on all night. I'm off to get some popcorn. The internet has an endless supply of gags for Stockholm Syndrome to peddle as his own.

10 and a bit weeks to go .

You must be pissed right off . Poor auld labour party as well . :D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Cor Blimey!

my last post was posted before I saw your post, Cromwell.

I think you'll find Deppity started it.
They took care of us when we were vulnerable, now it's our turn to take care of them. Health before Wealth: Lockdown.

cromwell

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 17, 2020, 06:48:37 PM
No, my question is: why were YOU there? Your judiciary used to give convicted criminals the option of prison or joining the army. So, again, my question is: why were YOU there? Were you such a winner that your only prospect was to join an organization whose numbers could only be filled by co-opting criminals?
Mod Notice
Why are you here trolling all and sundry?
Try being a ray of sunshine and pack it in.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 17, 2020, 06:47:04 PM
Well, I asked if I could go to Ibiza instead, mate, but the answer wasn't very polite   :D

No, my question is: why were YOU there? Your judiciary used to give convicted criminals the option of prison or joining the army. So, again, my question is: why were YOU there? Were you such a winner that your only prospect was to join an organization whose numbers could only be filled by co-opting criminals? 

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: GerryT on October 17, 2020, 02:37:23 PM
The UK of course, without them we would be all living in mud huts speaking some primitive foreign language.

Very true. The Book of Kells is clear evidence that our culture would have gone nowhere without their help.

GerryT

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 17, 2020, 02:28:16 PMWhy is there only one Nato? Europe is a big place - surely there's room for more than one military alliance. There was before WWII. I wonder what the secret ingredient binding Europe together could be?
The UK of course, without them we would be all living in mud huts speaking some primitive foreign language. We need them to teach us how to be better people, edumacated.

Maybe if we had a number of large alliances that would satisfy the UK's urge to control everyone, oh hang on, that was tried before oops!

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: GerryT on October 17, 2020, 02:25:15 PM
Thank you, finally something we can agree on. The peace has far more to do with the EU project than NATO, as you yourself say.

The UK is leaving and Baff is polishing his medals waiting for the word to charge from the trench. He wants to mobilise the newly refurbished navy to blow french fishing boats out of the water. Only out the door and there's talk of war, what's NATO to do with that, sure Johnson will most likely drag the UK out of that also. The only cure is prevention, a political trading block has proven to work not a deterrent, they don't work.

Why is there only one Nato? Europe is a big place - surely there's room for more than one major military alliance. There was before WWII. I wonder what the secret ingredient binding Europe together could be?

GerryT

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 17, 2020, 01:24:10 PMOf course, Gerry. The "EU" and its keeping the peace mission, which naturally, had nothing to do with NATO. You can't hide your attitude no matter what tone you adopt.
Thank you, finally something we can agree on. The peace has far more to do with the EU project than NATO, as you yourself say.

The UK is leaving and Baff is polishing his medals waiting for the word to charge from the trench. He wants to mobilise the newly refurbished navy to blow french fishing boats out of the water. Only out the door and there's talk of war, what's NATO to do with that, sure Johnson will most likely drag the UK out of that also. The only cure is prevention, a political trading block has proven to work not a deterrent, they don't work.