provide Boris does not do something arse numbingly stupid in the next 5 weeks,

He already has, yesterday about the Irish border,
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=4839 time=1573258554 user_id=63
I am not convinced.

Yes I am delighted Corbyn has a few problems but I don't think it will matter

Probably not.

I reckon that the bulk of the electorate have decided who they are going to vote for and provide Boris does not do something arse numbingly stupid in the next 5 weeks, he is home and dry and really does not need Ian Austin.

But there is still a quiet pleasure in seeing Wurzel getting a kick in the wedding tackle.  :D
Algerie Francais !

johnofgwent

I am not convinced.

Yes I am delighted Corbyn has a few problems but I don't think it will matter
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

The telling point was when Austin said that he did not think that Corbyn was patriotic. It was a bit unfair because I reckon that Johnson, Swinton and all the rest would all piddle on the flag if there were enough votes in it. But with Wurzel it is just so bloody obvious and will cost him the election.
Algerie Francais !

Barry

It's interesting that, I think we take much more notice of Ian Austin saying that Corbyn stinks and to vote for Boris, than we would, say, Sajid Javid saying Corbyn stinks and to vote for Boris.

Here we have a member of the mainstream Labour party speaking against the leader, confirming he is unfit to govern. All it needs now is Tony B.Liar to come along and tell us to vote for Boris and the circle will be complete.
† The end is nigh †

Major Sinic

Quote from: Nick post_id=4677 time=1573170630 user_id=73
You're not suggesting that Papasmurf is a banned member from the other place using a different name? We'll beat me with a wet fish and call me Frank.

I thought that person was living in a bright red caravan somewhere in the Camargue, drinking Bovril and throwing darts at a picture of Maggie Thatcher.

I'm going to have to tread a little more careful now, don't want to upset the poor chap. 😉

Hush thy mouth for suggesting such a thing! :shock:  :shock:

Nick

Quote from: Ciaphas post_id=4671 time=1573168448 user_id=75
The fact that he doesn't think the Conservatives are unfit to govern is justification enough to question his judgement.

Have you actually compared the Conservative front bench with the window lickers that reside on the opposition front bench? It's like the Beverly Hillbillies showed up.

Take a look at then net borrowing as a % GDP since 2009/2010. Tell me that the conservatives are not fit to govern. You are deluded.

https://www.economicshelp.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/net-borrowing-totalJ511.png">https://www.economicshelp.org/wp-conten ... alJ511.png">https://www.economicshelp.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/net-borrowing-totalJ511.png
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=4670 time=1573167645 user_id=84
Touche! Well said Nick! But Papasmurf suffers from a terrible mental condition and has been diagnosed a Conservaphobic and it means that he has a an unreasoned fear coupled with an inexplicable hatred of Tories.

He regularly challenges Tories with a well known Papasmurf phrase repeated ad nauseam which is link please, link please, link please. One imagines his eyes glaze over and he dribbles as the chant is repeated on the keyboard.

When you in turn ask for supporting evidence for one of his Grim Fairytales, be sure to phrase it as link please, link please. If you are really lucky and he is not having one of his attacks he will provide one or two links which of course bear absolutely no relevence to the topic under discussion. ;)  ;)

You're not suggesting that Papasmurf is a banned member from the other place using a different name? We'll beat me with a wet fish and call me Frank.

I thought that person was living in a bright red caravan somewhere in the Camargue, drinking Bovril and throwing darts at a picture of Maggie Thatcher.

I'm going to have to tread a little more careful now, don't want to upset the poor chap. 😉

Major Sinic

Quote from: Ciaphas post_id=4671 time=1573168448 user_id=75
The fact that he doesn't think the Conservatives are unfit to govern is justification enough to question his judgement.

Well if everyone had their judgement questioned on the basis of their political views there would be a hell of a lot of questioning going on. I for one question the judgement of anyone who believes Corbyn is capable of running a corner shop let alone a country. Mind you now that Diane Abbot has resigned as Chief Accountant of Thomas Cook she could do his accounts.

Ciaphas

Quote from: T00ts post_id=4487 time=1573118402 user_id=54
Maybe, but I don't think that trumped Austin saying he disagreed with many things in the Conservatives but he couldn't honestly say they were unfit to govern whereas Corbyn was certainly unfit.

Major Sinic

Quote from: Nick post_id=4649 time=1573159290 user_id=73
Ian Austin went on to say no Asian MP has left the Conservative because of Islamophobia.

Touche! Well said Nick! But Papasmurf suffers from a terrible mental condition and has been diagnosed a Conservaphobic and it means that he has a an unreasoned fear coupled with an inexplicable hatred of Tories.

He regularly challenges Tories with a well known Papasmurf phrase repeated ad nauseam which is link please, link please, link please. One imagines his eyes glaze over and he dribbles as the chant is repeated on the keyboard.

When you in turn ask for supporting evidence for one of his Grim Fairytales, be sure to phrase it as link please, link please. If you are really lucky and he is not having one of his attacks he will provide one or two links which of course bear absolutely no relevence to the topic under discussion. ;)  ;)

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=4480 time=1573117839 user_id=89
There was follow on for balance about Islamophobia in the Tory party.

Ian Austin went on to say no Asian MP has left the Conservative because of Islamophobia.

Nick

Quote from: Nick post_id=4604 time=1573146538 user_id=73

Says it all really

Here is the link to my post containing the video

T00ts

Javid - 'defeat Corbyn on December 12th and get rid of the Corbynistas for ever'. If only it was that easy. Does anyone honestly think that Labour will be able to get rid of Momentum in any amount of time? They have a taste of power even if it has only been within the Labour party. They will linger for a long while yet.

Barry

Quote from: T00ts post_id=4477 time=1573117365 user_id=54
Can I believe what I am hearing? Ian Watson an ex Labour MP who left the Labour Party some time ago and was going to stand as an Independent has gone on Sky News and told Kay Burley that no self respecting Labour Supporter should vote for Corbyn.

Corbyn not fit to lead the country. What a death blow or will the good British public go for the underdog in true British style?

That is just hilarious. Having seen how Mr Austin was treated by the Corbynistas and his retorts in the HoC it's not that surprising.
† The end is nigh †