The report on Lord Ahmed's idea of consensual sex is in ...

Started by johnofgwent, November 17, 2020, 05:32:53 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: johnofgwent on February 06, 2022, 09:36:27 AM
I think chopping his dick off and deporting him to live in his native Pakistan as a woman would be SUCH a good idea his pals could even openly declare Britain had indeed adopted Sharia law as they have so let's Ng dreamed of forcing it to do ...
;D

johnofgwent

Quote from: srb7677 on February 06, 2022, 09:15:53 AM
If the last few months has taught us nothing else, it has surely told us what most of us probably already suspected. That those in charge really do believe that the rules don't apply to them.

I would like to see not only his title removed - it probably has been, I hope, but his name changed by law, so that forever more Lord Ahmed will in futute be know as Mr Scumbag-Nonce
I think chopping his dick off and deporting him to live in his native Pakistan as a woman would be SUCH a good idea his pals could even openly declare Britain had indeed adopted Sharia law as they have so let's Ng dreamed of forcing it to do ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

srb7677

Quote from: johnofgwent on February 06, 2022, 09:06:31 AMBut there needs to be a title like Lord in front of your name in order to benefit.
If the last few months has taught us nothing else, it has surely told us what most of us probably already suspected. That those in charge really do believe that the rules don't apply to them.

I would like to see not only his title removed - it probably has been, I hope, but his name changed by law, so that forever more Lord Ahmed will in futute be know as Mr Scumbag-Nonce
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on February 04, 2022, 08:00:41 PM
It took a long time but Lord Ahmed has been jailed for 5 and a half years.
Attempted rape of a young girl and attempted buggery of a boy under 11. These offences occurred in the 1970s.

I was under the impression these were not single incidents but repeat offences against each individual.

The point made by Dynamics in the previous post is an interesting one. It seems some crimes, if commited by a certain class of people, do indeed have a statute of limitations. 

But there needs to be a title like Lord in front of your name in order to benefit.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

It took a long time but Lord Ahmed has been jailed for 5 and a half years.
Attempted rape of a young girl and attempted buggery of a boy under 11. These offences occurred in the 1970s.
† The end is nigh †

Borg Refinery

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-south-yorkshire-52282486

How did his brothers get away with this?

Judge Jeremy Richardson QC told the court he had reached the "unhesitating conclusion" that Mr Farouq, 68, of Worrygoose Lane, Rotherham, would not be able to instruct lawyers.

"I simply state for the purpose of underlining how long ago these offences are alleged to have occurred that Harold Wilson was the still the prime minister in his first period of office, President Lyndon Johnson was the president of the United States, and it was only in late 1968 that President Nixon was elected to office."

He said he was "testing my own recollection to the full" and cited events such as the assassinations of Martin Luther King and Robert Kennedy in 1968, as well as the Vietnam War.

"Such observations are made by me to reveal how long ago these allegations are said to have commenced."

The judge concluded: "Each of the experts is entirely satisfied that the defendant, Mohammed Farouq, is unfit to plead."

Lord Nazir Ahmed, 61, of East Bawtry Road, Rotherham, denies all the charges against him.

He is due to stand trial on 13 July but the date may be reviewed because of the coronavirus pandemic, Judge Richardson said.

Mr Tariq, 63, of Gerard Road, Rotherham, was also found unfit to plead. He and his older brother will face a so-called trial of the facts, with no verdicts of guilty or not guilty open to the jury.
--

I can almost empathize with JoG's anger (I note OP was mod edited to remove the Asian part..) when reading this horrifying stuff. I guess maybe we really should bring back the death penalty and consider them all fit to stand trial.

I can't believe it.
+++

Borg Refinery

+++

Sheepy

We best tell Cromwell, he can keep an eye out. Thanks for letting us know.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Anyway, there are certain people out there who admitted they work at GCHQ and who will lie, twist and distort everything, as befitting the govt's agenda.

I'm sure they sleep well at night..
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on November 17, 2020, 11:52:43 PM
It seems it reappeared. But then I wasn't the one saying it would get innocent Asians attacked.

Neither was I.
+++

Sheepy

cromwell

Mod Notice
Enough of the insults,disagreeing fine but don't go ott.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on November 17, 2020, 11:49:42 PM
So you approve of the government covering up the report?

It seems it reappeared. But then I wasn't the one saying it would get innocent Asians attacked.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on November 17, 2020, 11:46:55 PM
It must have been that helicoptor what done ir dvno, or maybe your friends you know in Cheltenham.

So you approve of the government covering up the report?

Mod edit
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on November 17, 2020, 10:51:02 PM
I've seen it happen so many times you wouldn't believe it. On another forum me and JoG were on, we both saw it happen in real time and some BBC articoe being deleted too...

That was the first time my super cynical streak came out, and as you say sometimes "I wouldn't want to be in your head", which is a fair point, neither do I, I donnt like being cynical but look what you've just witnessed them doing Toots?

Look how they covered up all the reports into sex abuse in ceetain communities over P.C and refused to sanction MP's who called it a hoax etc. From memory, Naz Shah did this, why is she allowed to sit in the commons?

Anyway, it's just awful and I don't have the words, and what's worse, the PC coverup shit and the actions of these scumbags fuel unspeakable racism against innocent 'asians', which is why friends of mine in London as well as family were almost killed by violent racists.

It is all very wrong.
It must have been that helicoptor what done it dvno, or maybe your friends you know in Cheltenham.