Priti Patel hits back at black public figures seeking to stop Jamaicans' deporta

Started by Thomas, November 28, 2020, 06:28:42 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on November 28, 2020, 09:05:58 PM
I told you when In the middle of lockdown, they down at the beach with tea and biscuits.

i believe it sheep.

Is dyno on patrol making sure no one is drowning?

Bet he is too busy carping on his laptop in his hastings bedsit about a better world and no borders while patels nasty border force are out doing all the donkey work saving lives.

typical lefty whinger.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

I told you when In the middle of lockdown, they were down at the beach with tea and biscuits.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

QuoteRT report from Napier Barracks on the alleged poor conditions for asylum seekers

Asylum seekers on hunger strike because they're being given microwave meals & aren't given money so they can go into town

Get back in your dinghies

https://twitter.com/PatriotActive66/status/1332042286851616770?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1332042286851616770%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

DeppityDawg

Agggggh!! Our lass has just gone in the loft...and shes come out with the Christmas decorations....HEEEELLLP MEEEE!!!!!!  :D

Thomas

QuoteUK and France agree landmark deal to stop illegal English Channel crossings
THE number of police officers patrolling French beaches will double in the latest effort to make illegal Channel crossings "unviable
".

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1365859/migrant-news-uk-france-agreement-police-beaches-priti-patel-home-office

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on November 28, 2020, 08:11:22 PM
I have said my bit, what are Mothers and Fathers doing putting their children under the influence of criminals while being cheered on by others. Something don't fit.

feck knows sheep .

Anyway  , for all you tender hearted luvvies out ther , heres the petition

QuoteStop all charter flight deportations to Jamaica and other Commonwealth countries

https://www.change.org/p/stop-all-charter-flight-mass-deportations-to-jamaica-other-commonwealth-countries-jamaica50

Borders equal deaths . :D

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2020, 08:08:41 PM
I know someone else did.

we know it wis dyno.

Quote from: Dynamis on November 28, 2020, 06:59:17 PM
She wants to blow up migrant boats like pappy?

Do you think that's ok?

did you say it pappy or is he talking shite?

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on November 28, 2020, 08:06:10 PM
lol.

thank feck you didnt mention blowing up rubber dinghies and inncoents or it would all have kicked off in dynos living room.

I can just hear him rolling about chewing on his lounge carpet this minute frothing about all those nasty racists and wretched tory home secretaries.

well done priti , doing a great job.!!!!! ;)
I have said my bit, what are Mothers and Fathers doing putting their children under the influence of criminals while being cheered on by others. Something don't fit.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

thank feck you didnt mention blowing up rubber dinghies and inncoents or it would all have kicked off in dynos living room.

I can just hear him rolling about chewing on his lounge carpet this minute frothing about all those nasty racists and wretched tory home secretaries.

well done priti , doing a great job.!!!!! ;)

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 28, 2020, 07:50:12 PM
Oh do feck off. I didn't even mention you.

i know deppity i think he is getting at dyno , though not sure wh he didnt quote him instead of you.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2020, 07:48:22 PM
I never wrote that either, yet more lies being spouted about me.

ok pappy so dyno is lying about you. Now we need to see if he can prove thats what patel said.instead of posting crap headlines which are almost always a lie.

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on November 28, 2020, 07:39:20 PM
Answer me yes or no, is sinking boats with INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN OK?

Is that what she and you believe in?

no.

Let me repeat again for you no.I havent claimed it , you havent proved patel or smurf has said it , and again you are diverting away from the topic at hand.

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 28, 2020, 07:34:41 PM
Well, I don't know where she said "blow people up" but hey, I could be wrong.

In the end, she is Norman Tebbit, except shes a female and she has brown skin. I've been called a fascist and a racist on here (and a sexist, which I am :D ), but look, none of that matters a shit to me. She is a hardliner. I don't have to like her to respect her for that do I? And the left hate her more than the right. Who are the racists here? Who are the realists? Brown people can be complete ****s too. Thats kind of the point, because she isn't afraid to confront it. Shes doing more for equality than the left have done n the last 25 years because she is STANDING UP FOR WHAT SHE BELIEVES?

You can see why labour and the anglo left are out in the doldrums if this thread is anything to go by deppity , as soon as any subject that is taboo comes along , they start shrieking  all sorts when the public dont agree with their emotive shite about not deporting people or not jumping on the latest tory devil incarnate bandwagon , in this case patel.

...and they say labour is listening and learning from their errors?

Years ago when i first joined this forums original , labour voters were ten a penny , streetwalker and myself were the two sole voices of ukip and snp , and the tories a small group of posters led by sinic.

Now?

You cant find a labour member for love nor money , and any you do deny being a labour voter , i wonder why?

On all the big subjects of the day , deportations mass immigration , brexit ,scot indy etc etc etc , the left seem to be on the oppostie side of the universe to the majority of the rest of the voting public , and dont understand why they havent had a sniff of power for ten years and counting.

They dont want to talk about all the big difficult issues , just pretend they arent there , and lament about poverty and inequality.

This article is the real bread and butter of everyday life the voting public are concerned about.

I dont want scum like this on our island or in our jails do you?

When you ask a labour voter for their opinion , all you get is made up comments and shrieking about racism and all the other auld shite that bores the ordinary man to tears.

Dyno is gonnae change the world eh?

Not by throwing his rattle out his pram he isnt.

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 28, 2020, 07:40:55 PM
Is that what she said? Like I said, I haven't seen it? Where did she say that? Honestly, I'm not winding you up?

Fir the avoidance of doubt, there's a paywall on your link btw

I never wrote that either, yet more lies being spouted about me.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis on November 28, 2020, 07:39:20 PMAnswer me yes or no, is sinking boats with INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN OK?

Is that what she and you believe in?

Is that what she said? Like I said, I haven't seen it? Where did she say that? Honestly, I'm not winding you up?

Fir the avoidance of doubt, there's a paywall on your link btw