This looks like being a very dull election campaign

Started by Borchester, November 10, 2019, 09:28:24 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester post_id=5091 time=1573378104 user_id=62
Dozy Doris went into the 2017 election with a promise to tax the pensioners' coal allowance and take the school dinners out of the mouths of toddlers. It was electoral suicide but fun. Boris, on the other hand, appears to have realised that all he need do is jump up and down like a ferret with haemorrhoids but not say much of anything for fear of losing his mega point lead.

So unless Wurzel decides to nationalise the royal corgis, this looks like being a rather quiet election.

Yep.

Long way to go yet borkie , nothing can be taken for granted and to be fair there has been  a few minor feck ups from tory HQ , but as it stands , i keep saying it looks like the labour party are headed for their biggest drubbing in living memory.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quiet? I am 71 years old an even in the first few days of the campaign the current campaign has more obvious lies, bullshine  and propaganda than any other campaign in my lifetime.

Politicians don't seem to have caught on to the fact that what they speak as "facts," can be proven to be lies and propaganda with seconds.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Dozy Doris went into the 2017 election with a promise to tax the pensioners' coal allowance and take the school dinners out of the mouths of toddlers. It was electoral suicide but fun. Boris, on the other hand, appears to have realised that all he need do is jump up and down like a ferret with haemorrhoids but not say much of anything for fear of losing his mega point lead.

So unless Wurzel decides to nationalise the royal corgis, this looks like being a rather quiet election.
Algerie Francais !