Main Menu

No card? No life!

Started by T00ts, December 07, 2020, 10:38:00 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 08, 2020, 12:51:55 PM
Good lad, don't forget to turn up, Oxford vaccine coming your way.

The closest the Pfizer one will get to me is 27 miles, the Oxford one about 300yards.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 08, 2020, 12:46:30 PM
I am not complaining just stating facts, I have no expectation of getting vaccinated until next year. When I can get vaccinated during my regular appointments for blood and other tests.
Good lad, don't forget to turn up, Oxford vaccine coming your way.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 08, 2020, 12:35:48 PM
I ain't the one complaining about not getting the Oxford vaccine, while saying it is because people think they have to have two doses, so frankly you are getting it, like it or not.

I am not complaining just stating facts, I have no expectation of getting vaccinated until next year. When I can get vaccinated during my regular appointments for blood and other tests.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 08, 2020, 12:33:03 PM
Frankly you are the one who needs a home visit from a nurse.

I ain't the one complaining about not getting the Oxford vaccine, while saying it is because people think they have to have two doses, so frankly you are getting it, like it or not.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 08, 2020, 12:14:27 PM
New year and don't forget to turn up for a pick and mix. Or you might have to get a home visit from the nurse

Frankly you are the one who needs a home visit from a nurse.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 08, 2020, 12:12:26 PM
I am about 14 million down the queue.
New year and don't forget to turn up for a pick and mix. Or you might have to get a home visit from the nurse

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 08, 2020, 12:02:32 PM
Now, now smurfy, no swerving, we have a double dose for you.

I am about 14 million down the queue.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 08, 2020, 11:59:10 AM
I am not expecting to be vaccinated until next year anyway when the Oxford vaccine is available. To get the  Pfizer vaccine where I live mean running a 27 mile gauntlet of road works, road accidents and traffic jams. plus parking is next to impossible when I get there.
(There are reasons to avoid Truro.)
Now, now smurfy, no swerving, we have a double dose for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 08, 2020, 11:52:42 AM
OH, I see professor Smurf, well you said you wouldn't get yours until the new year and for sure you are getting what you asked for.

I am not expecting to be vaccinated until next year anyway when the Oxford vaccine is available. To get the  Pfizer vaccine where I live mean running a 27 mile gauntlet of road works, road accidents and traffic jams. plus parking is next to impossible when I get there.
(There are reasons to avoid Truro.)

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 08, 2020, 11:32:04 AM
Newspaper article not a scientific report.
OH, I see professor Smurf, well you said you wouldn't get yours until the new year and for sure you are getting what you asked for.

papasmurf

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 08, 2020, 11:00:56 AM
Personally I don't think it is possible to mix the Oxford vaccine with another because it is very different.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/08/covid-mixed-vaccine-trial-likely-to-begin-in-uk-next-month
Well, it seems professor Smurf you can, if you wish it so.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 08, 2020, 10:56:10 AM
Yes! Let's mix up two untested vaccines and try them on the guinea pigs. What could go wrong?

Personally I don't think it is possible to mix the Oxford vaccine with another because it is very different.

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on December 08, 2020, 10:49:22 AM
LOL
A trial is likely to go ahead in January to find out whether mixing and matching Covid vaccines gives better protection than two doses of the same one, the head of the British government's taskforce has said.
Yes! Let's mix up two untested vaccines and try them on the guinea pigs. What could go wrong?
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

LOL
A trial is likely to go ahead in January to find out whether mixing and matching Covid vaccines gives better protection than two doses of the same one, the head of the British government's taskforce has said.