Change of heart.

Started by Nick, December 08, 2020, 06:15:04 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Dynamis on December 09, 2020, 06:01:43 PMenacted by people who's intelligence I wouldn't compare to pigshit;

And who are these people?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borg Refinery

Abstained, and don't support Leave at all, but do support the country enacting the will of the people as voted for in December 2019, but will nonetheless relentlessly tear into that decision as being enacted by people who's intelligence I wouldn't compare to pigshit; supported by same. Naturally, there was no options for that.
+++

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on December 09, 2020, 11:18:52 AM
The problems have started already ports at a near standstill Honda pauses production:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55230469

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54908129

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55237791
And Jim Ratcliffe ditches the plan to build 'back-to-basics' 4X4 in Wales: Ineos boss buys Mercedes' French factory to produce his Grenadier SUV for the manufacturing of the utilitarian 4X4, which is being dubbed the spiritual successor to the Land Rover Defender.
But these are all just hiccups...

Ooops! Forgot link:
https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-9031209/Sir-Jim-Ratcllffe-ditches-plan-build-4X4-Wales-favour-French-factory.html
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 09, 2020, 12:41:56 PM
Hate? I have deep sympathy for those who were duped into voting leave.  They are going to get very angry when they realise it next year.
Yeah right Smurfy and I didn't let you point it out for yourself with Gerry yesterday either.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 09, 2020, 12:39:05 PM
I suggest you stop spreading hate for others for a democratic decision, while pretending you are a victim.

Hate? I have deep sympathy for those who were duped into voting leave.  They are going to get very angry when they realise it next year.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on December 09, 2020, 12:21:55 PMwell according to you it would be, funny though, that Merkel had to come clean.
You only have Pappy left for hate mongering now, you are running out of options.
Lets not move on with more vaugeness, why don't you explain in a bit of detail what you ment by

Quote from: Sheepy on December 09, 2020, 12:06:12 PMyou mean the folly of allowing democracy, just like in Ireland it has to be crushed.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 09, 2020, 12:36:54 PM
I suggest running this poll again next February.
I suggest you stop spreading hate for others for a democratic decision, while pretending you are a victim.

GerryT

Quote from: Baff on December 09, 2020, 12:21:23 PMAnd in return we will have 80% of Germany's cars in exchange for allowing Germany to sell cars in the UK tariff free.

How stupid do you sound.

So, no thanks. Not interested in your kind offer.
Come back when you have something serious in mind.

So you don't want your exporters to have tariff free access, your against tariff free trade. Is this a new economic breakthrough. Or is it that you want tariff free access to the EU but the EU doesn't get the same into the UK market ?

papasmurf

I suggest running this poll again next February.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: GerryT on December 09, 2020, 12:18:05 PM
More inane nonsense, care to explain or do you now just talk in vague abstract dribble that nobody knows what your on about.
well according to you it would be, funny though, that Merkel had to come clean.
You only have Pappy left for hate mongering now, you are running out of options.

Baff

Quote from: GerryT on December 09, 2020, 12:16:05 PM

With fishing all the EU is asking for is to fish in UK waters and in return you get to "fish" in the EU's market tariff free--the largest Import and Export markets in the world. Don't forget the UK fishes in EU waters also.

And in return we will have 80% of Germany's cars in exchange for allowing Germany to sell cars in the UK tariff free.

How stupid do you sound.

So, no thanks. Not interested in your kind offer.
Come back when you have something serious in mind.

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on December 09, 2020, 12:06:12 PM
The folly of leaving LOL you mean the folly of allowing democracy, just like in Ireland it has to be crushed. all for the greater good, bullshit.
More inane nonsense, care to explain or do you now just talk in vague abstract dribble that nobody knows what your on about.

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on December 09, 2020, 12:03:49 PMNo, it hasn't, it has been covered up and now you know we know they have no choice but say it, like any fool you have to back what they say whatever they say.

Seriously are you saying that LPF and a robust dispute resolution system hasn't been on the table for a long time. You actually thing they are new to the discussions, your even less informed than I had originally thought.

Don't you think the rhetoric of the UK saying we must "control our fishing", by agreeing to let the EU into UK waters is the UK exercising it's sovergnity, or would you be happy with some suggesting that the UK would give those quotas out on an annual basis....if so they you would be happy with the EU granting the UK tariff free access to the UK on an annual basis, and maybe in 2029 the EU would turn around and say, sorry no free access this yr, but come back in 2032 and we'll open up again.

Don't you see how stupid that sort of arrangement would be. You would have people running business, opening supplier and customer routes, investing large sums of money, some putting their whole worth on the line, all based on an annual decision that could cripple them.

With fishing all the EU is asking for is to fish in UK waters and in return you get to "fish" in the EU's market tariff free--the largest Import and Export markets in the world. Don't forget the UK fishes in EU waters also.

Sheepy

Quote from: GerryT on December 09, 2020, 12:03:56 PM
:D :D  When Brexit was "won" Farage ran for the hills, he knows it's a disaster and no way he would get anywhere near the mess. He's happy on the fringe whipping up the rabble. So no the British won't vote Farage in as he wouldn't stand.
Again what are you going on about, you've left, nobody in the EU is paying any attention to the anti EU nonsense that parts of the UK devote so much time to, the more the merrier really, it shows other countries the folly of leaving. Thanks UK you really did the EU a big favour in uniting the bonds even stronger.
The folly of leaving LOL you mean the folly of allowing democracy, just like in Ireland it has to be crushed. all for the greater good, bullshit.

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on December 09, 2020, 11:55:19 AMThey are under the assumption the British people wouldn't vote Farage in, just like they thought, they could blag them over the EU and its real goals and its real meaning. I wouldn't bet on it.
They were given fair warning at the EU elections.
:D :D  When Brexit was "won" Farage ran for the hills, he knows it's a disaster and no way he would get anywhere near the mess. He's happy on the fringe whipping up the rabble. So no the British won't vote Farage in as he wouldn't stand.
Again what are you going on about, you've left, nobody in the EU is paying any attention to the anti EU nonsense that parts of the UK devote so much time to, the more the merrier really, it shows other countries the folly of leaving. Thanks UK you really did the EU a big favour in uniting the bonds even stronger.