We're OUT

Started by johnofgwent, December 31, 2020, 11:02:21 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on January 01, 2021, 09:39:41 AM
I didn't mean to piss on your chips. Im pleased for you. Its been a hard 4 years, but I've supported democracy throughout, so I've nothing to apologize for. All I was saying is that leaving and making leaving work are two different things. There are a lot of people who will find any way they can to exploit any failure or shortcoming. Those are the ones who will piss on your chips, mate, not me.
No worries I was being facetious,happy new year  :D :D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg on January 01, 2021, 09:50:35 AM
Waiting to see what Gerry's new role will be now his Ireland's Chief Advisor on Brexit role is redundant  ;D

Maybe he will come back on the forum in the guise of a french fisherman , or a spaniard moaning about gibraltar.?

To be honest deppity , apart from us talking cac about politics on here , i dont think anyone gives a shit anymore about brexit.

Everyone is now glad to see the back of 2020 , and talking to family members that i didnt get round to last night on the phone or facebook , im sensing all round a bit of positivity about this new year , and the hope once we get past easter , things will start getting back to some normality.

People like gerry  smurf and beelbeeb and just going to get told to feck off with their doom and gloom nonsense.

Folk are fed up hearing about brexit and covid 19 , and i think remoaners have just about moaned themselves out of any credibility now.

You know i was just thinking , i wonder if pappysmurf used to work as a professional mourner at funerals?

If not  , he should think about taking it up , he would be feckin superb at it.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Thomas on January 01, 2021, 09:45:26 AM
Glad to see everyone made it , the sky didnt fall in sadly for pappy , the remainer apocalypse didnt arrive , and its a new day in a new year.

Of course what we will all have to listen to over the next few months if not longer,  is everytime a lorry has a burst tyre at dover , it will be all over the media and beelbeeb will be screaming told you so.

Apart from that , life goes on.

Waiting to see what Gerry's new role will be now his Ireland's Chief Advisor on Brexit role is redundant  ;D

Thomas

Glad to see everyone made it , the sky didnt fall in sadly for pappy , the remainer apocalypse didnt arrive , and its a new day in a new year.

Of course what we will all have to listen to over the next few months if not longer,  is everytime a lorry has a burst tyre at dover , it will be all over the media and beelbeeb will be screaming told you so.

Apart from that , life goes on.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on January 01, 2021, 05:06:45 AM
Right bloody Job's comforter you are,already told us covid is going to cost and right at the point we celebrate our departure you come and pee on my chips again with another likely bill.

Do I come on here reminding you of your losses on those donkeys you invest in? no I don't. :P :P :P :P

I didn't mean to piss on your chips. Im pleased for you. Its been a hard 4 years, but I've supported democracy throughout, so I've nothing to apologize for. All I was saying is that leaving and making leaving work are two different things. There are a lot of people who will find any way they can to exploit any failure or shortcoming. Those are the ones who will piss on your chips, mate, not me.

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on January 01, 2021, 01:23:10 AM
Sure. You all got what you wanted, and we're out. There will be change, thats for sure. And I'm also sure all of us who are fully invested in our own country and and our own identities, will be fully behind you.

But as someone who voted remain, its up to you lot now, those who bought the dream, and those who promised it, to make it work.

I hope you are all up to it. I've been a big critic of whinging remainers. The sky was never going to fall in, as we all know. Question is, can you lot deliver? We'll see. Don't expect an easy ride.
Right bloody Job's comforter you are,already told us covid is going to cost and right at the point we celebrate our departure you come and pee on my chips again with another likely bill.

Do I come on here reminding you of your losses on those donkeys you invest in? no I don't. :P :P :P :P

Baff

Job done.
Well played everybody.

Especial thanks to all those zealous remoaners who did such a great job of convincing everyone.
Couldn't have done it without you.

Cheers and happy new year.

Borchester

Quote from: DeppityDawg on January 01, 2021, 01:23:10 AM
Sure. You all got what you wanted, and we're out. There will be change, thats for sure. And I'm also sure all of us who are fully invested in our own country and and our own identities, will be fully behind you.

But as someone who voted remain, its up to you lot now, those who bought the dream, and those who promised it, to make it work.

I hope you are all up to it. I've been a big critic of whinging remainers. The sky was never going to fall in, as we all know. Question is, can you lot deliver? We'll see. Don't expect an easy ride.

Well, I will leave the hard graft to you Deppity. They say it never killed anyone but I don't intend to take any chances. And I voted Brexit not because I expected to end up richer or poorer, but because I wanted the fuckwits making our laws to be based at Westminster, not Brussels.
Algerie Francais !

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Borchester on December 31, 2020, 11:22:06 PMSod that for a lark. That was one of the reasons we left the EU. We didn't want them setting us a good example.

But that said, three times three. Huzzah, huzzah,huzzah

Dogs bollocks!

Sheepy

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/pm-brexit-turbocharge-uks-own-215928940.html
Here he is look, from Remainer to leaver convert. We have certainly converted a few of them. Streetwalker never wavered in over ten years.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on December 31, 2020, 11:52:51 PM
Brexit is redundant  ;) ;D ;D ;D

Aren't those lovely words? Brexit is redundant Brexit is redundant    It fits really well to a samba rhythm!  I could be dancing all night!

cromwell

I think Street walker deserves a special mention,preaching in the wilderness for so long.

Sheepy

Well done everyone, every little helped, when somebody told me 25 years ago this would-be a rough ride, I didn't think for a minute it would take 25 years of my life and get a look so deep down the rabbit hole and see things behind politics that could turn you gray overnight.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Brexit is redundant  ;) ;D ;D ;D

T00ts

Quote from: Nick on December 31, 2020, 11:22:13 PM
Where's @T00ts on this special occasion?

I'm here! I never thought I would see this moment. I have wanted out ever since we ditched the Commonwealth and turned our eyes to Europe. We put up with butter mountains galore, wasted English apples, cod wars, French farming inefficiency and just sheer arrogance for all those years. We treated the Commonwealth abominably but the Queen has held onto them and now they will be only too pleased to trade again I am sure.

It is true that at the Referendum I wavered listening particularly to my one daughter, but in the end I knew what I wanted for my grandchildren and it wasn't a future of dancing to the EU tune.

Congratulations everyone! The battles have been tortuous at times and no doubt there will those who will scream at every bump in the road but already we have seen us lead the vaccine race with the EU still dithering like they do with everything while more people die waiting. We did it!!   ;D  ps Love the fireworks Nick!