Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on January 08, 2023, 11:08:52 AM
The data is available on every NHS hospital website updated daily . I am not about to link to every NHS hospital website in the UK.(
The numbers of unvaccinated in hospitals has been a near daily news item on TV news bulletins for sometime now.
So where does it say, it is due to people not taking vaccinations since school age?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on January 08, 2023, 10:11:41 AM
You don't have any then.
The data is available on every NHS hospital website updated daily . I am not about to link to every NHS hospital website in the UK.(
The numbers of unvaccinated in hospitals has been a near daily news item on TV news bulletins for sometime now.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on January 08, 2023, 10:08:55 AM
That data is published on a regular basis by the ONS and medical sources. It was around 27% just for Covid, (So with those unvaccinated from Flu it is higher than that.)
You don't have any then. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on January 08, 2023, 09:41:59 AM
Your evidence for that being?
That data is published on a regular basis by the ONS and medical sources. It was around 27% just for Covid, (So with those unvaccinated from Flu it is higher than that.)

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on January 08, 2023, 09:21:27 AM
Currently hospitals are full with people who have done that.
Your evidence for that being?

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 08, 2023, 09:19:40 AM
I didn't.  I think you misread what I said.  I haven't had a single vaccine since childhood.
Currently hospitals are full with people who have done that.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 08, 2023, 07:46:09 AM
There is a very long list of diseases babies and children have been vaccinated against for over 70 years, which has stopped millions of deaths that previously people died from or ended up crippled, or blind or dead, (just few nasties that happened.
How did you avoid those early life vaccinations?

I didn't.  I think you misread what I said.  I haven't had a single vaccine since childhood.  I'm asking now about what I should have taken as an adult.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 07, 2023, 11:10:20 PM
What nasty thing could I catch?

Missed Out?  That implies I should have taken vaccines.  Why?
There is a very long list of diseases babies and children have been vaccinated against for over 70 years, which has stopped millions of deaths that previously people died from or ended up crippled, or blind or dead, (just few nasties that happened.
How did you avoid those early life vaccinations?

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 07, 2023, 06:48:12 PM
Depends if you catch something nasty a vaccination could have either mitigated the symptoms and or any long term effects or prevented you from dying.
I also have to ask given the number of vaccinations that have been routinely given to babies and children for the last 70 or so years how come you missed out?

What nasty thing could I catch?

Missed Out?  That implies I should have taken vaccines.  Why?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 07, 2023, 06:37:32 PM
Not at all.  Why should I be sick? 
Depends if you catch something nasty a vaccination could have either mitigated the symptoms and or any long term effects or prevented you from dying.
I also have to ask given the number of vaccinations that have been routinely given to babies and children for the last 70 or so years how come you missed out?

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 07, 2023, 05:54:51 PM
That frankly is like playing Russian Roulette.

Not at all.  Why should I be sick?  It's not normal, unless you make yourself sick with bad food or substances, lack of exercise, lack of sunshine and fresh air.  Even in history, the big killers like disease like bubonic plague, were due to poor sanitation and diet, not just because of the infection.  Diseases which are deadly or incapacitate people, do not have a good chance to spread.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 07, 2023, 05:36:30 PM
I haven't had a single vaccine since childhood.  

That frankly is like playing Russian Roulette. 

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on January 07, 2023, 02:57:23 PM
It instructs your DNA to produce a specific protein that combats Covid.

Yeah, and probably combats a few other things, such as your T-cells which are trying to protect you.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 07, 2023, 12:33:25 PM
It is is to do with ... looney tune antivaxxers causing a low uptake of flu jabs.

I haven't had a single vaccine since childhood.  I'm in the area of 50 years old.  The last time I went to hospital was 4 years ago, because of drinking too much water.  You are a merchant of doom, peddling your fear, hoping Nanny politicians will protect you.

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on January 07, 2023, 11:13:47 AM
The boosters are causing relapses with cancer patients according to this guy who is an expert.
https://cancercentrelondon.co.uk/consultant/professor-angus-dalgleish/
Professor Angus Dalgleish calls for the booster programme to be stopped.

https://twitter.com/Kukicat7/status/1611426169966166017

I suppose he's one of these conspiracy theorist anti-vaxxers, eh?

Oh well, Barry, Smurf can detect a conspiracy theorist from 100 yards, and his buzzer is vibrating.

But, as I said ages ago, it fits with the harm to the immune system.