Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on January 16, 2021, 01:46:29 PM
I have found it really hard to understand some people's denial of Covid and read a couple of things in the last few days which go some way to explain it. I think it was in America, needless to say, that medics there have known people dying to still insist that Covid is a myth, but apparently there is a mental process where there is such fear that denial is actually a self preservation construct.

That makes sense.

'Denial is a coping mechanism that gives you time to adjust to distressing situations  but staying in denial can interfere with treatment or your ability to tackle challenges. If you're in denial, you're trying to protect yourself by refusing to accept the truth about something that's happening in your life.'
Just for the record, I'm not a Covid denier, nor have I ever been.  I posted several times on this forum that I believe I had Covid in March.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 16, 2021, 01:35:09 PM
They are not forcing anyone into medical intervention . They are just saying your going to be restricted a social outcast  if you don't
I said coerced.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on January 17, 2021, 09:19:55 AM
Because it would be several A4 pages long.

off you go then. Start typing.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on January 17, 2021, 09:16:31 AM
Well I suspect he isn't going to answer because he isn't going to go through it detail by detail cos he can't be bothered. ;)

Because it would be several A4 pages long.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on January 17, 2021, 09:16:31 AM
Well I suspect he isn't going to answer because he isn't going to go through it detail by detail cos he can't be bothered. ;)

He cant answer because he knows we sussed him out a long time ago. Smurf cant abide the truth.

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on January 17, 2021, 09:06:19 AM
A healthy skepticism on most things is a good state of mind to be in for any democracy. What we dont want are those timid sheep who blindly follow dear leader.

As cromwell and barry say though , your hypocrisy and twists and turns never ever change.

You can question the official line about the skripals.  What barry and cromwells clear point is  , is the fact you seem to think you are the sole arbiter of when the official line is to believed , and when it isnt , depending on your personal viewpoint.

You are one of the biggest purveyors of fake news and conspiracy theories on any forum i go on , and thats saying something among some of the heidcases out there.

It was only mere weeks ago you were telling the forum the sky was going to fall in due to brexit on january the first , to much laughter and ridicule. Or the millions and billions the tories were going to kill back in 2010 when the coalition came in and started DWP reforms?

How many times have your crackpot predicitons over the years turned out to be nothing more than pappysmurf fantasy?

You just dont get why people dont take you serious and laugh at you do you?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on January 17, 2021, 08:29:39 AM
Cromwell you may like to believe the official crap fed to us via the unquestioning media/press I don't.
I am not going through it all detail by detail.
Because I really can't be bothered. What actually happened I suspect will never been known.

A healthy skepticism on most things is a good state of mind to be in for any democracy. What we dont want are those timid sheep who blindly follow dear leader.

As cromwell and barry say though , your hypocrisy and twists and turns never ever change.

You can question the official line about the skripals.  What barry and cromwells clear point is  , is the fact you seem to think you are the sole arbiter of when the official line is to believed , and when it isnt , depending on your personal viewpoint.

You are one of the biggest purveyors of fake news and conspiracy theories on any forum i go on , and thats saying something among some of the heidcases out there.

It was only mere weeks ago you were telling the forum the sky was going to fall in due to brexit on january the first , to much laughter and ridicule. Or the millions and billions the tories were going to kill back in 2010 when the coalition came in and started DWP reforms?

How many times have your crackpot predicitons over the years turned out to be nothing more than pappysmurf fantasy?

You just dont get why people dont take you serious and laugh at you do you?

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on January 17, 2021, 08:20:33 AM
Unanswered questions? Yeah mainly the one you swerved from Barry

As regards Bullshine that's your answer to every question put.

Cromwell you may like to believe the official crap fed to us via the unquestioning media/press I don't.
I am not going through it all detail by detail.
Because I really can't be bothered. What actually happened I suspect will never been known.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on January 17, 2021, 07:59:45 AM
I never believe any government line no matter what countries government it is, especially where spooks are involved
There was and still is a lot of bullshine about the Skripal incident and unanswered questions.
Unanswered questions? Yeah mainly the one you swerved from Barry

As regards Bullshine that's your answer to every question put.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on January 16, 2021, 09:43:36 PM

When do you decide if you believe the official government line? When it suits you. Perhaps you should be jailed for faking news re the Skripals.

I never believe any government line no matter what countries government it is, especially where spooks are involved
There was and still is a lot of bullshine about the Skripal incident and unanswered questions.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on January 16, 2021, 03:40:22 PM
Really. It is the sort of fake news people should be jailed for.
Are you the arbiter of what is the truth now?
Remember when the Skripals got attacked in Wiltshire. The government said it was an attack by Russian agents.
You denied this and came up with weird notions which we were supposed to take note.

When do you decide if you believe the official government line? When it suits you. Perhaps you should be jailed for faking news re the Skripals.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on January 16, 2021, 04:24:54 PM
I have started a new thread in Religion section because I couldn't answer without the Spiritual coming in and I didn't want to encourage Fred Drift.

ok toots.

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2021, 04:07:49 PM
We now live in a society that is becoming more and more risk averse by the day.

Its getting worse and worse by the minute , egged on by those doing everything in the power to make political capital out of it.

I have started a new thread in Religion section because I couldn't answer without the Spiritual coming in and I didn't want to encourage Fred Drift.

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on January 16, 2021, 03:52:34 PM
Phew! That is a massive question.  I need to think about that seriously rather than try and give a knee jerk answer. My first instinct is to clarify in my own mind if we are creating even more of a snowflake culture ultimately totally dependent on meds. Mmm I need to think about that more.

We now live in a society that is becoming more and more risk averse by the day.

Its getting worse and worse by the minute , egged on by those doing everything in the power to make political capital out of it.

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2021, 03:27:48 PMRapid Response:
Is it ethical to impede access to natural immunity? The case of SARS-CoV2

Quote (selected)
Dear Editor

If children, young adults and others can mount their own effective immune response to SARS-CoV2, is it ethical to impede their ability to access natural immunity by interfering with the natural progression of the virus?

According to the WHO, "Illness due to COVID-19 infection is generally mild, especially for children and young adults."[1]

Is the focus on future fast-tracked vaccine products blocking full consideration of the opportunity for natural herd immunity? Who is Neil Ferguson to say "The only exit strategy [in the] long term for this is really vaccination or other forms of innovative technology that allows us to control transmission".[2]

In regards to young people's and others' right to natural immunity, it's also vital to consider the startling admission by Heidi Larson, Director of The Vaccine Confidence Project, during the recent WHO Global Vaccine Safety Summit, i.e. "...We've shifted the human population...to dependency on vaccine-induced immunity...We're in a very fragile state now. We have developed a world that is dependent on vaccinations".[3]

This is a very alarming statement by Professor Larson, particularly with the prospect of other epidemics emerging in the future. We have to learn to deal with epidemics and illnesses as they emerge, it's not feasible to vaccinate the global population against every threat.

In a recent article raising concern about making decisions about this pandemic without reliable data, John Ioannidis notes that "School closures may also diminish the chances of developing herd immunity in an age group that is spared serious disease".[4] The UK's chief scientific adviser, Sir Patrick Vallance, raised the prospect of developing natural herd immunity[5], but this idea was subsequently howled down by Matt Hancock, the UK secretary of state for health and social care[6], and others such as Willem van Schaik, a professor of microbiology and infection, as reported by the Science Media Centre.[7]   

Again, is it ethical to deny children, young people and others their opportunity for natural immunity, and to plan to make them dependent on vaccine-induce immunity, to in effect make them dependent on the vaccine industry?

This is even more serious to consider in light of emerging vaccine product failures, e.g. pertussis and mumps.

The international community must be assured that independent and objective thinkers are carefully considering the way ahead on this matter.

https://www.bmj.com/content/368/bmj.m1089/rr-6

Phew! That is a massive question.  I need to think about that seriously rather than try and give a knee jerk answer. My first instinct is to clarify in my own mind if we are creating even more of a snowflake culture ultimately totally dependent on meds. Mmm I need to think about that more.