If Trump does not complete his term...

Started by Barry, January 13, 2021, 08:10:59 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

LOL Well on the amusing side in between the media's usual garbage, all they want to do is still pump out anti-Trump stories, at about 20-1 with Biden stories.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on January 20, 2021, 12:02:54 AM
Yeah and it was well.......different.

Still it's what happens to him over the next 1461 days that might be interesting.
Who would want to be Biden? not me that is for sure, the progressives are madder than a dog with rabies.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on January 19, 2021, 11:07:05 PM
Trump made it, all 1461 days.
Yeah and it was well.......different.

Still it's what happens to him over the next 1461 days that might be interesting.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Barry

Hey HDQQ, you still have a chance, he could be well and truly impeached tomorrow.

However, I doubt it. He will hand over to Biden on Wednesday. I wouldn't guarantee it being without incident, mind you.
† The end is nigh †

HDQQ

Quote from: Thomas on January 17, 2021, 11:40:56 AM
well quackers somewhere somehow , after all the wrong predictions you have made over the years , the law of averages says you have to get lucky sometime.

I suppose your focus on some american president you dont like losing an election gives you some form of hope to cling to for the future.

Sorry, I was off topic, I should never have posted anything about a president that I don't like on a thread about a disgraced president that nobody likes now.  Dancing

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on January 17, 2021, 10:53:58 AM
If I remember right I made a list of alternative predictions of what Trump might do. I think my list included refusing to leave office,

well quackers somewhere somehow , after all the wrong predictions you have made over the years , the law of averages says you have to get lucky sometime.

I suppose your focus on some american president you dont like losing an election gives you some form of hope to cling to for the future.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

HDQQ

Quote from: Barry on January 13, 2021, 08:10:59 PM
... it will be a prediction come true for Hyperduck Quack Quack.
So I do hope he hangs on till the 20th.

Impeached twice might be a record he does not want to hold.

If I remember right I made a list of alternative predictions of what Trump might do. I think my list included refusing to leave office, pursuing a scorched earth policy to make things difficult for Biden, resigning immediately and handing over to Pence or indeed an orderly and compliant transition. So I covered most eventualities. I did say that naming Biden as 46th president was a bit premature because he could well turn out to be the 47th. If I did have any kind of 'hunch' about what Trump was going to do, my guess would have been that he would have carried on as normal, with no reference to the election, in complete denial it even took place, and left the dirty work of trying to overturn the result to his minions. That's not really how things turned out.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Sampanviking

What really strikes me, more than anything, is knowing how these general events would have been portrayed if it happened in a country that "we" did not like.

Just imagine that this was Russia and the Biden part was being played by Putin as the incumbent and Trump was the populist challenger.

"Well its been a controversial election from beginning to end, what strange goings on - in the first 24 hours of counting, the votes were not going Mr Putins way and it seemed likely he was going to lose the Presidency. Then strangely enough; after most of the invigilated votes were counted, the count seemed to stop for 24 hours amid reports of hundreds of boxes of "postal" votes being introduced into key contests. Once the count restarted all the the remaining seats were won by a landslide by Mr Putin.

Quite rightly the The Challenger called foul and despite all evidence of tampering having clearly been destroyed, experts we have spoken too, have all expressed their misgivings about the result.

Then last week in an unprecedented display of people power, the challenger rallied his millions of cheated supported nationwide in the Capitol to take their grievances to the rubber stamp parliament that was about to certify this stolen election.
Yes, the Challenger spoke, the people marched and despite it being a peaceful pro-democracy protest, the law makers fled the chamber and hid themselves, often cowering behind multi layers of security, afraid to face the people that they claimed to represent. Four brave protestors were killed in the demonstration and some reports that one of the Police may have also died.

In the wake of this, with Mr Putin describing the events as naked insurrection and repeating his unfounded allegations of his challenger being funded and supported by foreign powers, there has been a massive security operation in the Capital with thousands of combat troops on duty in multiple rings of steel around the regime. At the same time a massive anti democracy crack down has been initialed, rounding up many of those brave enough to challenge the Regime, some being found dead in suspicious circumstances with gun shot wounds.

Mr Putin may have won this round, but his country is fractured like never before and he knows that people power will be back and that its only a matter of time before his weakened hold of power is torn from his hands once and for all......." 

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on January 16, 2021, 12:58:05 PM
I keep being censored for posting public domain legitimate criticism of the Tory government.

Nope, it is because you are a dreary bugger.

There was a James Michener book a while back and one of the characters was a lying, cheating, womanising frontiersman. Finally he copped it and all his wives and mistresses gathered at his graveside where one of them grinned and said,

"At least the little bastard was fun wasn't he?"

And you ain't Pappy.

You are glum.

Go out. Put another coat of paint on that red cross you have on your door. Speak to the local fishermen. Try some of their rotting shellfish and enter The Lizard Crapping Through The Eye Of A Needle Competition.  Then post again about the fun things in your life.
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on January 16, 2021, 12:58:05 PM
I keep being censored for posting public domain legitimate criticism of the Tory government.

you are lucky barry hasnt lost patience with you and banned you .

I would say the fact you are still living and breathing on this forum is a sign of how tolerant the forum is with the cac you constantly talk .

This must be a record for you going this length of time with out a ban.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on January 16, 2021, 12:40:16 PM
What exactly do you mean, don't be shy.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on January 16, 2021, 12:09:11 PM
In 8 years time there will be so much PC trash going on people will be unable to speak.
They won't know whether a man is a woman, a dog is a cat or a troll is living under the bridge.

Early signs of it on this forum.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

In 8 years time there will be so much PC trash going on people will be unable to speak.
They won't know whether a man is a woman, a dog is a cat or a troll is living under the bridge.
† The end is nigh †