Main Menu

You're a Nazi

Started by cromwell, January 16, 2021, 06:05:20 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

This news item from yesterday does not appear to have much comment anywhere:-

More at link:-

https://www.personneltoday.com/hr/number-of-overseas-nationals-leaving-uk-could-have-reached-1-3-million/

Number of overseas nationals leaving UK could have reached 1.3 million
By Ashleigh Webber on 15 Jan 2021

Up to 1.3 million overseas nationals have left the UK over the past year, with almost 700,000 non-UK born workers having vacated London alone, according to a study.

The Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence found an "unprecedented" fall in the number of foreign-born residents in the UK when it applied an 'adjustment factor' to Labour Force Survey statistics.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on January 16, 2021, 06:16:53 PM
I know and Borky says I'm right on these days......me I'm confused.com

think about how i feel cromwell. At least dyno never called you a united supporter and claimed you were from liverpool. :D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2021, 06:14:13 PM
maybe man city and celtic are the new rangers , and we are all wascists nazi orangemen for not voting labour?

Ye cannae win cromwell. Im calling you on auld liberal softie , and dynamis thinks you are adolf hitler reincarnated. :D
I know and Borky says I'm right on these days......me I'm confused.com
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on January 16, 2021, 06:11:53 PM
Yep,I'm apparently more a Nazi now

maybe man city and celtic are the new rangers , and we are all wascists nazi orangemen for not voting labour?

Ye cannae win cromwell. Im calling you on auld liberal softie , and dynamis thinks you are adolf hitler reincarnated. :D

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2021, 06:10:18 PM
christ cromwell , i thought dynamis was back there for a minute starting another bnp thread.

:D

Did you see he was calling me a rangers fan earlier? :D
Yep,I'm apparently more a Nazi now

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on January 16, 2021, 06:05:20 PM
This is from the old old forum when I and a few other then labour supporters expressed the view that economic migrants needed to be stopped.
We were told we were nazis.
https://youtu.be/y4bO6E4th9k

christ cromwell , i thought dynamis was back there for a minute starting another bnp thread.

:D

Did you see he was calling me a rangers fan earlier? :D

cromwell

This is from the old old forum when I and a few other then labour supporters expressed the view that economic migrants needed to be stopped.
We were told we were nazis.
https://youtu.be/y4bO6E4th9k
That turned in to a wave of people who didn't go along with labour and then voted brexit,making us even more like nazis,nothing seems to have changed much to this day.