Reasons to feel cheerful part one

Started by Sheepy, January 30, 2021, 12:16:51 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on February 16, 2021, 02:07:47 PM
I really have no idea how bitcoin works. What I do know is it is used by criminals and scammers on the Internet, hackers and the like.
Why would anyone want to be involved in that, apart from greed?
Well, there is the problem Barry, as more and more state actors get involved and Bitcoin is how everything else is judged, it makes it a fool's paradise.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

I really have no idea how bitcoin works. What I do know is it is used by criminals and scammers on the Internet, hackers and the like.
Why would anyone want to be involved in that, apart from greed?
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1398240/snp-Twitter-account-hacked-elon-musk-MSP-gordon-Macdonald-name-changed-Scotland-latest
Oh, very fecking amusing, not that I have a clue you are using it to harvest billions of coins of course at knock down prices. Using Elons cult status.

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on February 12, 2021, 01:28:51 PM
Well, that put a DENT in it for sure.
Never say we didn't buy you lunch. Chinese New Year you know.

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on February 10, 2021, 11:42:45 PM
Well, that is magic for you, central bankers will be having sheepless nights. A true Tango.
Well, that put a DENT in it for sure.

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on February 08, 2021, 02:34:29 PM
LOL but on the bright side Elon musk throws $1.5 billion dollars at Bitcoin and now takes it as payment, the Yanks will be rolling out of bed fairly soon and cannot resist the chance of a dollar. The Asians even drove down prices for them.LOL We might even make Edinburgh students famous amongst the Reddit community who are rank amateurs compared with Elon.
Well, that is magic for you, central bankers will be having sheepless nights. A true Tango.

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on February 02, 2021, 04:03:23 PM
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/gamestop-musk-cryptocurrency-could-end-101808759.html
This is way above the likes of you neo-liberals at the independent, jog on, we don't want you fecking it all up.
LOL but on the bright side Elon musk throws $1.5 billion dollars at Bitcoin and now takes it as payment, the Yanks will be rolling out of bed fairly soon and cannot resist the chance of a dollar. The Asians even drove down prices for them.LOL We might even make Edinburgh students famous amongst the Reddit community who are rank amateurs compared with Elon.

Sheepy

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/gamestop-musk-cryptocurrency-could-end-101808759.html
This is way above the likes of you neo-liberals at the independent, jog on, we don't want you fecking it all up.

Sheepy

Sheepy

Or of course it could be a conspiracy I made up, because I hear you say you will never wean them from bitcoin which we control, which could be true but I bet if you look at the certain lines, I bet we can. Throw a few anarchists a few quid and before you know it, they are doing just what you want them doing. No different than handing out a peace prize.

Sheepy

Or in the words of Vlad, when will the bankers pay for all the damage they have done, all in good time I guess, or maybe when he sells his billion-dollar mansion. LOL.

Sheepy

Now I have always kept a deep-felt respect for John Kerry who is a man who is not frightened to do what he says he will do

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/the-war-has-started-we-re-losing-kerry-apologises-for-inexcusable-lack-of-climate-action-under-trump/ar-BB1d9578?ocid=msedgntp

Although of course the green agenda which is driven by depression and thought of no hope, which has been planned that way and of course offering them hope is the answer to all their woes, it will just drive them harder in the long run, of course the war has started, we are building new currencies and the central banks think they can control them, just like they think they can take more control of peoples lives through a green agenda using it as a platform for the youth. Their lives and future is already decided for them and it is rather dark if I do say so myself, so like John openly says there has to be a dollar or two in it for them, we have other plans. Where there is no central control over the dollars.