I was just reading how actions have consequences - Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Started by Sheepy, April 26, 2021, 04:26:56 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

i see starmer and rayner got their photo op in the process.:D

Those two despicable cants jumping on the bandwagon of such a sad story.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 13, 2021, 11:58:46 AM
More violence towards Prime Ministers being mooted in the mind of the murderous Smurf.

Now, how about Boris pays up the 400 million plus interest and gets her out?
Sending the kit to enable him to do the decent thing and commit suicide is not murder. (Also I do not have access to a revolver or the ammunition. Also I would not waste my recently duty free purchase limited production of Highland Park whisky on Bojo-The-Clown.

Bojo-The-Clown exacerbated the situation he should man up and try and correct it.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on November 13, 2021, 10:22:33 AM
Anything I would mail to Bojo-The-Clown would get me arrested. (A bottle of whisky and a loaded revolver springs to mind.) I have not intention of offering Bojo-The-Clown advice but I do know experts who could if asked.
More violence towards Prime Ministers being mooted in the mind of the murderous Smurf.

Now, how about Boris pays up the 400 million plus interest and gets her out?
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 13, 2021, 10:22:33 AM
Anything I would mail to Bojo-The-Clown would get me arrested. (A bottle of whisky and a loaded revolver springs to mind.) I have not intention of offering Bojo-The-Clown advice but I do know experts who could if asked.
I hear bojo is an expert on the classics , so if you did e mail him pappy , he would probably quote you something from homer or some other ancient greek.

The mind is not a vessell to be filled , but a fire to be kindled!

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on November 13, 2021, 10:17:23 AM
With your unflinching knowledge of british military pappy , and the capabilities of the SAS , perhaps you should e mail the prime minister to offer your unconditional advice on the matter.
Anything I would mail to Bojo-The-Clown would get me arrested. (A bottle of whisky and a loaded revolver springs to mind.) I have not intention of offering Bojo-The-Clown advice but I do know experts who could if asked.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 12, 2021, 05:43:11 PM
Barry my personal opinion with not start an operational feasibility study at the SAS HQ,.
With your unflinching knowledge of british military pappy , and the capabilities of the SAS , perhaps you should e mail the prime minister to offer your unconditional advice on the matter.

Thomas

Quote from: Sampanviking on November 12, 2021, 04:39:06 PM
Iran and special forces rescue missions do not have a happy history.........
Wasnt it in recent years as well the might of the iranian navy , the wooden arab dhow , took on the might of the british navy in the straight of hormuz and humbled the uk in the eyes of the world by taking british sailors prisoner?

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on April 27, 2021, 07:06:36 AMWhat arsehole decided a stone age theocracy deserved "aid" ??
That stone age theocracy is the only country in the world along with yours that has "clerics" in its parliament.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sampanviking on November 13, 2021, 09:19:13 AM
Of course I know about the Basra incident. Basra was under full Western Military control. They were up against a few bent local police officers.
This is hardly the same as undertaking a mission against the full powers of a hostile state, where a white face will stand out like a sore thumb!
She is not in jail, but under house arrest. (You assume wrongly, all  British special forces are white.)

Sampanviking

Quote from: papasmurf on November 13, 2021, 08:04:09 AM
Nothing to laugh about occupied did not mean in total control of. If you don't know about the incident that is your problem.
Of course I know about the Basra incident. Basra was under full Western Military control. They were up against a few bent local police officers.
This is hardly the same as undertaking a mission against the full powers of a hostile state, where a white face will stand out like a sore thumb!

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 13, 2021, 09:11:42 AM

The British Government cannot, under international law, take ANY military action of any kind in connection with a sovereign state's behaviour and actions by its agencies under its own law towards one of its own citizens.

End Of.
That has not stopped the British Government carrying out such actions in the past and nothing has changed they still do. So what is in my passport is irrelevant.
Plus Bojo-The-Clown messed the situation up and should do something to rectify it.

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on November 12, 2021, 03:47:52 PM
John why you have to be so offensive eludes me.  I personal think it does need an SAS rescue operation, what your problem with that is and and the reason for your comments you will have to explain. There is nothing on my passport that is relevant to the issue or in the links.
Here we go with the "why are you being nasty" crap every time someone point out your f**king stupidity.

Since you can't see it because you have clearly not done what I told you to do, I shall lay it out on as plate as others need to see it too

Your passport that you clearly have since you routinely boast of how marvellous life is across the Channel makes some singularly empty promises but one truth it states categorically is Her Majesty's Government CANNOT protect a person with dual citizenship from the legitimate actions of the authorities of that other sovereign state towards those citizens.

The link your own post includes contains the fact that this stupid bitch retained her Iranian citizenship after she took British Citizenship. And she went back there. And the state has chosen to arrest, charge, try and find her guilty of crimes against that state committed as a citizen of that state

They have every right to do that. Furthermore, because she has chosen to remain a citizen of that state in spite of having another citizenship to call her own so she could revoke it, she chose not to and WORSE than that she CHOSE to put herself in danger of being in the state she now funds herself by going back into that country and allowing their processes if justice access to her

I (vaguely, as they are actually work colleagues of a friend and former work colleague) know people from Iran who have chosen to make their home here having claimed asylum. I wish them well here not least because they know what awaits if they try to return to the place of their birth which they state categorically has been taken over by religious extremists.

And as I mentioned, my youngest knows the waste if space other half of this insanely stupid woman. I have made it categorically clear to him that his wife was f**king barking mad to have acted as she did while remaining an Iranian citizen. I spelled out what happened to those others I vaguely have the acquaintance of. I spelled out the experiences of my uncle the former Merchant Navy Chief Engineer in the area, and the fate that befell Danish engineers that undercut me by skimping on the security forces bribes to work near the Kuwait / Iraq border.

And yet here we are.

The British Government cannot, under international law, take ANY military action of any kind in connection with a sovereign state's behaviour and actions by its agencies under its own law towards one of its own citizens.

End Of.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Sampanviking on November 13, 2021, 12:10:35 AM
:D:D:D Which was two years after Western forces invaded and occupied the place! :D:D:D
Nothing to laugh about occupied did not mean in total control of. If you don't know about the incident that is your problem.