Fear Not.

Started by Nick, July 01, 2021, 02:06:49 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on July 31, 2021, 01:41:09 PM
prove it?

I don't have any SWAPPY friends for a start.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on July 31, 2021, 01:38:17 PM
you have been saying the same about the entire conservative party for 11 years , and not only do they keep getting elected , you even got them in in your own ward. :D

I have been saying that about the Tories for 61 years. It is not my fault they Tories are backed by a propaganda machine Joseph Goebbels would be proud of. I don't blame people who are fooled into voting Tory.

Thomas

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on July 31, 2021, 01:35:58 PM
prove it?

Your comments about my friends for a start.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on July 31, 2021, 01:35:30 PM
That he is and a bloody useless one at that.

you have been saying the same about the entire conservative party for 11 years , and not only do they keep getting elected , you even got them in in your own ward. :D

i tell you pappy , no one could ever accuse you of having your finger on the uk political pulse could they? ;D

Thomas

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2021, 01:31:48 PM
???

Your MP is a Tory!!

That he is and a bloody useless one at that.

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2021, 01:31:48 PM
???

Your MP is a Tory!!

which pappy hilariously  helped elect .

You should know by now nick pappy doesnt have a single political principle or firm long held view on much except opposing tories for opposition sake , and the twists and turns and backflips he goes through in trying to maintain his position is hilarious to watch.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 31, 2021, 12:45:14 PM
Actually where I live the Lib/Dem vote held solid, the useless Tory only got in because of Labour voters defecting to the Tories. Now they realise the damage Brexit is doing to Cornwall that Tory tiny majority will disappear.

???

Your MP is a Tory!!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on July 31, 2021, 01:19:02 PM
I am not aware of any registered political party called the "Westminster Party."

but the rest of us are aware of sheeps clear and unambiguous meaning. only you cant understand the term.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on July 31, 2021, 01:16:41 PM
Well, it seems nobody else had a problem getting their points across without a full-on drama, or a lavish set of insults. Until you turned up making ridiculous comments that you don't vote for the Westminster party, or some old nonsense about entrails.

he is a drama queen sheepwash.

Dont know if you remember the time he threatened major sinic with legal action and was banned in the process?

or threatened shooting a tory mp?

The list goes on.

Hysterical geriatric crackpot with too much time on his hands allowed loose on the interwebby with predictable results.

It was only the other day i read him being caught out telling fibs about signing forms for covid vaccines .

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on July 31, 2021, 01:16:41 PM
Well, it seems nobody else had a problem getting their points across without a full-on drama, or a lavish set of insults. Until you turned up making ridiculous comments that you don't vote for the Westminster party, or some old nonsense about entrails.

I am not aware of any registered political party called the "Westminster Party."

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on July 31, 2021, 01:16:18 PM

Where have i lied?

Practically every time you post about me.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on July 31, 2021, 01:11:10 PM
I am responding to very personal insults and lies aimed at me.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on July 31, 2021, 01:11:10 PM
I am responding to very personal insults and lies aimed at me.

...and showing your hypocrisy into the bargain.

Where have i lied?

Nothing is hated more by the delusional than a man who speaks truth.

the immigrant to cornwall who hates immigrants and lies about reading newspaper content claiming others are lying about him has most of us in stitches.

How many times have you been banned for the bullshit you talk?