Vaccination is voluntary stupid!

Started by Sheepy, July 24, 2021, 10:25:11 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 01, 2021, 12:40:19 PM
back on topic , sheepwash , i see auntie beeb hasnt noticed the riots in continental europe regarding the bubonic plague?
At one of my wild guesses, I think the BBC has refrained from calling them scum and decided they are pockets of resistance. Or some such like.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on August 01, 2021, 11:46:29 AM
Anyway, where were we? oh, that's right the carrot and stick, what were all those people doing outside downing street yesterday?

back on topic , sheepwash , i see auntie beeb hasnt noticed the riots in continental europe regarding the bubonic plague?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on August 01, 2021, 12:00:39 PM
It isn't fun it is abuse, harassment and bullying.

i havent posted pictures of bricks with vile intent or threatened to shoot you  , so lighten up.

When i reach your debased level , i will know i have crossed a line.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on August 01, 2021, 11:58:13 AM
...but its fun pappy , with your blind hatred of the tories and mass chip on your shoulder it would be rude not to.

It isn't fun it is abuse, harassment and bullying.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on August 01, 2021, 11:55:25 AM
More blatant lies about me.

...but its fun pappy , with your blind hatred of the tories and mass chip on your shoulder it would be rude not to.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on August 01, 2021, 11:50:57 AM

pappysmurf told them boris was giving out free handouts to celebrate his wifes pregnancy , so every waif and stray and general layabout in truro had hitchiked over to number ten with a can of superlager for the privilege.

More blatant lies about me.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on August 01, 2021, 11:46:29 AM
Anyway, where were we? oh, that's right the carrot and stick, what were all those people doing outside downing street yesterday?

pappysmurf told them boris was giving out free handouts to celebrate his wifes pregnancy , so every waif and stray and general layabout in truro had hitchiked over to number ten with a can of superlager for the privilege.

Sheepy

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on July 31, 2021, 08:13:59 PM
Understandable mistake. The surgery probably just wanted the signature of Pappy's mum

:D

LOL borkie , i know what you are saying but he always has to push the stories one step too far doesnt he?

A wee bit of bullshit never harmed anyone , but pappy really does overdo it at times.

Pappy and sensitive steves tall stories are part of the furniture of this forum though i suppose , so we mustnt dissuade them  as its half the fun.

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on July 31, 2021, 05:19:24 PM
from scotland to england  , from northern ireland to wales , everyone seems to be saying the same thing about not having to sign anything except our friend in the cornish wilderness who is to be fair well known for spinning the odd yarn or two.

as if this chinese sniffles business wasnt hysterical enough without spinning yet more jackanory stories about it.

Understandable mistake. The surgery probably just wanted the signature of Pappy's mum
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on July 28, 2021, 11:53:26 AM
Or Cornish.

On both occasions my name was called out, the lass gave me the jab and I was sent on my way. No signing. I got the usual yard long disclaimer saying that I might well have an allergic reaction and die horribly, but I did not have to put my chop on anything.

from scotland to england  , from northern ireland to wales , everyone seems to be saying the same thing about not having to sign anything except our friend in the cornish wilderness who is to be fair well known for spinning the odd yarn or two.

as if this chinese sniffles business wasnt hysterical enough without spinning yet more jackanory stories about it.

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 28, 2021, 01:01:10 PM

Must be a Cornish demand...

Because I just checked with daughter, her fiance wasn't handed anything to SIGN in Bristol, but was handed same bullshit notes on side effects that i was....

pappys remarks are peculiar , becuase its the same in scotland john. I didnt have to sign anything and neither did the wife or any of the family.

looks like pappys telling porkies yet again.

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on July 31, 2021, 02:09:21 PM
Another irrelevant link — are you inhabiting several planets at once...? 

PS: Reply not necessary

Only irrelevant if you don't follow the money, Pat.

patman post

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on July 31, 2021, 11:21:41 AM

Not quite what your link says: 
Still unpublished research cited by the document also pointed out that people who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 might spread the Delta variant at a rate similar to their unvaccinated counterparts.
The document, however, said vaccinated people are safer, with the risk of severe disease or death decreasing 10-fold and the risk of contracting infection reducing as much as three times.
"Vaccines prevent more than 90 per cent of severe disease, but may be less effective at preventing infection or transmission. Therefore, more breakthrough and more community spread despite vaccination," it said

Absolutely Pat, nothing dodgy about any of it.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/david-cameron-met-vaccines-minister-shortly-before-award-of-contracts-to-company-he-advises/ar-AAMKB9M?ocid=msedgntp