Brexit Bonus: Britain soars as EU are lagging behind

Started by HallowedBrexit, August 07, 2021, 11:48:20 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 08, 2021, 04:34:57 PM
We can't pull the wool over your old eyes can we pappy.?

No chance, there isn't some village in Cornwall missing its idiot, oh but wait!
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on August 08, 2021, 04:31:49 PM
You would not know what debate is. (Seriously.)

We cant pull the wool over your old eyes can we pappy.?

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on August 08, 2021, 04:14:54 PM
I wonder the same about the other people on this forum.

im providing debate for you , and you are running off in between your ususal one liner tory bad rubbish.

you ran off the vaccine thread yesterday after being caught out telling porkies , and as ever when confronted by evidence to your ususal wittering about tory bad , you fail to reply in the thread and run off to poison another thread with your empty one line tory bad rubbish.

Sad reflection of debate on this once great forum when we are reduced to your level of "discussion" ::).

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on August 08, 2021, 02:36:15 PM
i wonder if the day will ever come we wil get something remotely resembling debate out of you

I wonder the same about the other people on this forum.

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on August 08, 2021, 07:49:41 AM

Bullshit

https://www.theway.co.uk/news/how-many-of-the-project-fear-predictions-have-come-true-after-the-brexit-vote

that remonger house prices will plummet one is a cracker.

All over central scotland , the east coast ,  parts of the south west , and across england house prices are on the climb if not rocketing sky high.
UK house prices rise again amid record monthly sales - Rightmove

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uk-house-prices-rise-again-amid-record-monthly-sales-rightmove-2021-07-18/

Scottish house prices rise by 11.2%

https://www.scottishfinancialnews.com/article/scottish-house-prices-rise-by-11-2

its embarressing listening to these people and theri fearmongering rubbish.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on August 08, 2021, 01:17:13 PM
As I have often stated the Tories are merely the worst out of a pretty shabby shower.

i wonder if the day will ever come we wil get something remotely resembling debate out of you instead of one line rubbish?

No one cares what you state , and no one cares about your latest victimplaying.

Honestly pappy , you really do epitomise that old saying about not being able to teach old dogs new tricks.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on August 08, 2021, 01:14:41 PM
I am certain I'm wasting my time but have you ever considered shouting Tory bad incessantly does you no favours.

If you read others posts they're critical to some extent of the Tory party but can see pluses too or are able to discern whilst being utter bastards so are the other parties who hide behind a curtain of caring and honesty whilst being nothing of the kind.

As I have often stated the Tories are merely the worst out of a pretty shabby shower.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on August 08, 2021, 01:02:12 PM
Sorry but they are nearly all telling lies about me, abuse, or harassment. (Plus all to often being ganged up on.)
That you cannot see that is frankly astounding. You are all strangers to me and frankly stranger do not comment to each other in such a nasty repetitive way, (not unless they wish to start a physical fight.)
I am certain I'm wasting my time but have you ever considered shouting Tory bad incessantly does you no favours.

If you read others posts they're critical to some extent of the Tory party but can see pluses too or are able to discern whilst being utter bastards so are the other parties who hide behind a curtain of caring and honesty whilst being nothing of the kind.

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on August 08, 2021, 12:34:43 PM
I suspect you now regard every post except your own as personal abuse.

Sorry but they are nearly all telling lies about me, abuse, or harassment. (Plus all to often being ganged up on.)
That you cannot see that is frankly astounding. You are all strangers to me and frankly stranger do not comment to each other in such a nasty repetitive way, (not unless they wish to start a physical fight.)

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on August 08, 2021, 12:20:06 PM
What humour?  It seemed to be serious personal abuse to me.  No signs of any humour in it.
I suspect you now regard every post except your own as personal abuse.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on August 08, 2021, 12:12:39 PM
You don't get humour do you?

What humour?  It seemed to be serious personal abuse to me.  No signs of any humour in it.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on August 08, 2021, 12:03:52 PM
I am sorry that you cannot despite the now very obvious evidence see that Brexit has been a disaster and is getting worse.
Also I would never buy a timeshare, there are far to many crooks and shysters in that business and many people have been bitten.
You don't get humour do you? Or the fact you were predicting regularly the sky falling in from the day vote leave won......and it didn't happen.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on August 08, 2021, 11:37:29 AM
You're like the archetypal bloke with the sandwich board that says "The end is nigh" who then takes it off  and goes in the agents shop and buys a twenty five year holiday timeshare. :)

I am sorry that you cannot despite the now very obvious evidence see that Brexit has been a disaster and is getting worse.
Also I would never buy a timeshare, there are far to many crooks and shysters in that business and many people have been bitten.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on August 08, 2021, 07:52:29 AM
That reference is from 2017.
Project fear turning into reality becoming obvious except to the blinkered as time passes. It will get a lot worse from January 2022.
You're like the archetypal bloke with the sandwich board that says "The end is nigh" who then takes it off  and goes in the agents shop and buys a twenty five year holiday timeshare. :)