Main Menu

Cornwall

Started by Nick, August 20, 2021, 12:09:17 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 21, 2021, 08:08:54 PM
You the biggest tight arse by your own admission in cornwall , who eats out of date food from whatever foodbank will donate to you ,looking down his nose at nicks supermarket shopping list?

You old tory snob you pappy. We can't all live the life of luxury you live .
Don't say that, I just texted a mate in Cornwall about Smurphys dilemma, he said give us his address and we can buy anything he needs from the supermarket up the road and pop it round, I howled.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on August 21, 2021, 08:01:25 PM
Thomas if my wife came home with  nothing but the rubbish Nick purchased it would be a divorce.

You the biggest tight arse by your own admission in cornwall , who eats out of date food from whatever foodbank will donate to you ,looking down his nose at nicks supermarket shopping list?

You old tory snob you pappy. We cant all live the life of luxury you live .
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on August 21, 2021, 07:59:30 PM
No he has not, I have never stated there is no food in Cornwall. There has been and still is like the rest of Britain shortages and empty shelves since January the first, due to Brexit causing a shortage of labour to pick, process and transport many food items.
There has been a lot of reporting about it. It appears that many people on the forum do not follow news or current affairs.

i havent seen any empty supermarkets round my way or anywhere else i have been , except last year at the beginning of the covid hysteria when there was panic buying.

I have heard of shortages in things like car parts or building materials but these arent because of brexit , they were due to covid from what i was told.

QuoteIt appears that many people on the forum do not follow news or current affairs.

well thats rich coming from you , the man who didnt know who vlad putin was , one of the most infamous names in world politics.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on August 21, 2021, 07:53:26 PM
heres what you wrote.

Strawberries are

1. Food.

2. not rubbish but quality food.

Pappy telling porkies is becoming a "staple diet" of reading this forum isnt it?

Do you tell lies to the wife as much as you tell lies to us on here? ::)

Thomas if my wife came home with  nothing but the rubbish Nick purchased it would be a divorce.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on August 21, 2021, 07:50:44 PM
Nick  , among many others , has caught you out lieing yet again pappy.

We simply can't trust a thing you say can we?

No he has not, I have never stated there is no food in Cornwall. There has been and still is like the rest of Britain shortages and empty shelves since January the first, due to Brexit causing a shortage of labour to pick, process and transport many food items.
There has been a lot of reporting about it. It appears that many people on the forum do not follow news or current affairs.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on August 21, 2021, 07:44:18 PM
He appears to have purchased very little in the way of food. Strawberries are a luxury item.

heres what you wrote.

Quote from: papasmurf on August 21, 2021, 07:34:50 PM

You also don't appear to have purchased any food. (Not what I call food anyway. Do you normally live on rubbish like that? )

Strawberries are

1. Food.

2. not rubbish but quality food.

Pappy telling porkies is becoming a "staple diet" of reading this forum isnt it?

Do you tell lies to the wife as much as you tell lies to us on here? ::)

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on August 21, 2021, 07:42:40 PM
There is no lying on my part.

Nick  , among many others , has caught you out lieing yet again pappy.

We simply cant trust a thing you say can we?

cromwell

You also don't appear to have purchased any food. (Not what I call food anyway. Do you normally live on rubbish like that? )

I am feeling a little queasy I admit,not that there's anything wrong with Nick scoffing kippers and moet but he appears to have bought a bikini for £7 it's the thought of him dressed like that that whilst eating and drinking made me a little ill.  :) :) :) :) :)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on August 21, 2021, 07:40:56 PM
pappy you are all over the place. You told us there was no food in cornwall , now you are asking nick why he hasnt purchased any?

You can see from his receipt he has purchased stuff like strawberries etc so what are you talking about now?

He appears to have purchased very little in the way of food. Strawberries are a luxury item.

papasmurf

I am merely not blind to the ongoing and increasing problems being caused in Britain by Brexit. Others on the forum seem to have there head stuck up their fundamental orifice.

Thomas

I won't weep, because, your personal experience does not reflect the generality I would also comment Tesco Extra are a niche market.

pappy you are all over the place. You told us there was no food in cornwall , now you are asking nick why he hasnt purchased any?

You can see from his receipt he has purchased stuff like strawberries etc so what are you talking about now?

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on August 21, 2021, 07:08:38 PM
But mostly the shortages are due to Nick clearing the shelves. The way I see it Pappy, you have two choices. Either get out of bed and over your hypochondria, or starve to death because Nick has scoffed all the victuals  :)

Borkie he is too busy screaming brexit bad to notice what you are saying to him.

The lorry driver shortage has been predicted for many years and its not just the uk and that ready made excuse its all brexits fault. :D ::)

This is what they were saying a year before covid stuck...

Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe

European road transport firms are racing towards a driver shortage crisis of 150,000 unfilled jobs, according to new research from Transport Intelligence.

In a report released this week, European Road Freight Transport 2018, the supply chain analyst shows that in just six countries – the UK, Germany, France, Denmark Sweden and Norway – the shortage of drivers adds up to 127,500.

The UK leads the way with a shortage of 52,000 drivers, but is closely followed by Germany at 45,000 vacancies – with predictions that this could increase by a staggering 28,000 each year.

https://www.bifa.org/news/articles/2018/dec/truck-driver-shortage-crisis-now-spreading-across-the-whole-of-europe

Barry

Quote from: Nick on August 21, 2021, 06:40:54 PM
I don't do wind up Pappy.

Read it a weep!

Mainly booze 😂
Two bottles of Moet!
Enjoy the celebration and keep up the healthy eating.
We need you to code the forum. :)
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 21, 2021, 06:40:54 PM
I don't do wind up Pappy.

Read it a weep!

Mainly booze 😂

I won't weep, because, your personal experience does not reflect the generality I would also comment Tesco Extra are a niche market.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on August 21, 2021, 06:17:16 PM
I am on medical advice not going near shops. My wife does the shopping for us and several other people and despite what Nick states there are shortages and it will get a lot worse due to the intransigence of the government:-

But mostly the shortages are due to Nick clearing the shelves. The way I see it Pappy, you have two choices. Either get out of bed and over your hypochondria, or starve to death because Nick has scoffed all the victuals  :)
Algerie Francais !